[2016.10.04] Game servers stop on 05.10

Daria

UWjRUIF.jpg

Hello there, dear players!

Our game servers will be stopped on 05.10.2016 at 09:30 CEST due to the fixing of some bugs. The game will be unavailable for about 1 hour.

List of fixes:
- the bonuses of Small Relic of Defense, Ignoring Small Relic of Reflection and Relic of Slowing were increased;
- mistake in bonus description of Small Relic of Continuous Effect was fixed;
- incorrect work of Death Knight's "Exhalation of Darkness" and Ranger's "Ranger Blessing" while using Relic of Physical Might and Relic of Magic Might, as well as any elixirs and scrolls that increase might, was fixed;
- Priest's "Gods' Help" was finally animated;
- the error with incorrect work of debuffs on slowing down character's speed when entering Arena was fixed;
- the work of character's aggression when mobs are spawning was improved: now, new mobs will first attack a character who has the largest aggression.

Thank you for your attention,
AIGRIND

- the work of character's aggression when mobs are respawning was improved: now, new mobs will first attack a character who has the largest aggression.

Thanks developers, that was quick :shok:

- the work of character's aggression when mobs are spawning was improved: now, new mobs will first attack a character who has the largest aggression.

Well, i think now finally we can farm.    :clapping:

Nice work devolopers   :drinks:

Edited by Perfecto245

the work of character's aggression when mobs are spawning was improved: now, new mobs will first attack a character who has the largest aggression.

THANK YOU DEVS  :clapping:  :clapping:  Old system was not bad but this way is better I think  :good:

Could you specify this issue a bit, please?

Ayvondil T4 Daily Quest "Live Bait Fishing : Polished Tetrarch" placed at Right side of Engineer Map, the Bait there doesn't spawn after i afk there for 30mins. 

Edited by Kelvzs

Could you specify this issue a bit, please?

He mean this area . 

Quest name :  Live-bait fishing : Polished Tetrarch.  I have not seen robots in that area since 6.1 update.  :aggressive:

bandicam 2016-10-04 20-23-04-176.jpg

Aggression system for baits

Baits mobs run after healers even if the didn't do anything

Usually they go for healers even if I did 10k dmg to quest mini boss

Can you open test server while we wait for fixes? Last time gamers in my coutry went out to play, they started falling off cliffs

Edited by Suprememan

Hey!

I put Relic of Slowing on Lightning Blast skill on shaman. When it works the effect starts at the same time with Lightning Blast effect. However this way it just slows the enemy down during Lightning Blast effect and won't have an effect after that. That actually prevents melee enemies from getting further away than without the relic. I think the relic's effect should start after Lightning Blast effect stops, because right now it's better not to have that relic than have it.

I hope that made sense.

Well, then just don't use this relic on this skill. Some combinations may not be that useful, just search for other.

- the bonuses of Small Relic of Defense, Ignoring Small Relic of Reflection and Relic of Slowing were increased;

Aww I already replaced it :fool:

Can you open test server while we wait for fixes? Last time gamers in my coutry went out to play, they started falling off cliffs

Not this time, I'm afraid. :)

What about heal aggro mobs?

If healer use heal skill all mobs will hunt him in 1 or 2sec . That is great bug

It's not a bug, this is the new agro heal system, you may read about it in the release post.

Since we're on the subject of Relics there's 2 things I'd like to know answers to.

1) (Please look at screenshot)- I'd like you to specify what this means exactly. Is it 10% penetration to skills like power shot hail arrows and fire arrow? Does it work at all times? Does it work even though the relic of empowering is under the "ranger blessing" skill?

I want you to be as specified as can be please. All it says it 10% when using skills.

And 2) a list of all empowering relics would be nice and to be sure in the first Announcement you said you can equip 2-4 relics in 1 Skill slot. But as everyone knows this is not possible because we can ether have offensive and empowering or defensive and empowering which means the Max is 2 and not 4.

_20161003_170904.JPG

worst crap in rogue was years ago the lvl 17 arena sword with parry, before rogues hadnt chance to use axes and ppl chose sword instead of kris cos more dmg :P new reflex system I like, its fairer in 1v1 vs another rogue, with higher amps. think again old reflexes, 3x dodging from +10 rogue, when you are able to dmg? after 3 damaging hits, what about if he kills you in 2 hits? (jump + skill,cant be dodged) its hard af unless go stealth jump + run and do it all over again, not its better 1v1

Edited by Xmasteer

What is exactly wrong with rangers blessing and its physical might relic? Havn't noticed anything^^

Now, nothing is wrong. :)

ahh no fix about absolute reflection poor rouge

Because there is no bug about it.

What with skill sound effect?

There is bug, yes, we'll fix this a bit later.

Daria, does it now take much more time leaving the battle after for example attacking a player so that I can change my equipment?

If so, please change it back, because it is so annoying :blush:

Edited by Dieinpeace

Now, nothing is wrong. :)

Because there is no bug about it.

There is bug, yes, we'll fix this a bit later.

Could you please answer the questions I asked on my post.

(increases penetration 10% on a skill) 10% penetration on Rangers blessing. How does it work?

Can you use 2 empowering relics on same skill?

Please answer.

_20161003_170904.JPG

Oh yes, I'm sorry for not answering at once.

Since we're on the subject of Relics there's 2 things I'd like to know answers to.
1) (Please look at screenshot)- I'd like you to specify what this means exactly. Is it 10% penetration to skills like power shot hail arrows and fire arrow? Does it work at all times? Does it work even though the relic of empowering is under the "ranger blessing" skill?
I want you to be as specified as can be please. All it says it 10% when using skills.

And 2) a list of all empowering relics would be nice and to be sure in the first Announcement you said you can equip 2-4 relics in 1 Skill slot. But as everyone knows this is not possible because we can ether have offensive and empowering or defensive and empowering which means the Max is 2 and not 4.

1) So, there is permanent 10% penetration to the damage that is made by this skill (this additional damage that is dealt when you use this skill and then use any skill that deals damage).

2) Please, check this link: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/55197-some-relics-from-test-server-lost-12-ss-of-others/

As for the slots, there will be another type of relics in the future, and maybe there will be some changes with the existing ones, so I believe 2 relics on one skill is only for now.

And no, you can't use two empowering relics on one skill. As we said in the relevant announcement, you can use only one relic of each type on one skill (for example, defensive and empowering, but never two defensive or two empowering).