Halloween «Chaos Arena»

Splendor

Arinar warriors,
everyone knows that the Median Night is coming. And as always, we hope news... Today, @Majestrix and I had an idea... We decided to bring you a very crazy kind of Arena, which we expect to be available in the upcoming events.

GztYvn5.jpg
(illustrative image, its just to understand the main idea)

No, you didn't see wrong! You and any player from another faction against an ally and another player from the other faction! So you will need to be smart, and try to guess the strategy of your momentary ally, or all will be lost.

2x2 Arena

Opponents and partnes: 100% Aleatory, your partner must be from the enemie faccion(unable to dmd in party).
Time of arenaThe same as the current arena.
Level of players: The same as the current arena.
Tickets: "Tickets for a ride" will be used to entry in the arena.
Quantity of tickets requested: Developer's choice.
Rewards: "Luck Symbols".
Quantity of "Luck Symbols": Developer's choice.
Chat in the arenaOFF.
Potion for double reward: Developer's choice.
Thorns: They will not deal damage to kill, just to make the things difficult. (devs can choose if there will be less thorns or none).
(more things , may be added in the future.)

So guys, is it for now! We hope you liked, and if you have any other idea, please, leave a comment below. Make the developers see this post.

Edited by SplendorBR
fixes, lightness

The image's gone all 404. But what I understood by reading, sounds fun.

Does it really matter to have chat disabled during such arena fight? I mean, how could you benefit from being able to talk to the enemy? (Presuming you can't communicate with enemy factions.)

so literally just a more fancy ride in form of arena?

why not just warp whole arena instead?

because making it a ride seems rather... meh...

I'm glad you released this idea, that would be funny and scary ..haha I added the image you've sent to me earlier because your image failed, I also made some adjustments to make your introduction mild and cleaner. Please, feel free to modify the topic if you want to. btw I like the idea of some unique prize for the weekly champions during the event as a custom "gladiator of chaos" or 4 pieces of set arena with aditional bonus stun, doesnt matter.. your idea about the arena is good enough. I just gave some advice behind the scenes, the credit is all yours  :friends:

I like the idea. I doubt it will be implemented, however, for the sake of roleplay. You see, Sentinels and Legion players can't have alliances, according to the "lore"

No one is gonna talk about the lvl22 ranger with only 1986 HP? Also paring with lvl28? :nea:

Edited by Gladiator

No one is gonna talk about the lvl22 ranger with only 1986 HP? Also paring with lvl28? :nea:

lol oh no ! This is an old image added because his image failed, @Splendor should replace this image early today, he'd edit level and Omg! I was probably "naked" when he got the screenshot of my char. Im sorry, If you read the discription you'll see that we suggested the same level balance of the current arena;

so literally just a more fancy ride in form of arena?

why not just warp whole arena instead?

because making it a ride seems rather... meh...

I like the idea of some unique prize for the weekly champions during the event as a custome "gladiator of chaos" or 4 pieces of set arena with aditional bonus stun

the idea of "Luck symbols" as a reward wasn't mine, particularly I think adding as "ride" is technically much easier than adding to the control panel of the arenas, but could also take the place of the old arena 3x3 momentarily disabled. About the prizes, it might work as the weekly rank, for example: 4 weeks of event = "4 parts of Unique set" + "Aura of Chaos" with lifesteal/stun bonus, something like that. However "Luck symbols" is a way to benefit all instead of just some. Which would you prefer?

Edited by Majestrix

I like the idea. I doubt it will be implemented, however, for the sake of roleplay. You see, Sentinels and Legion players can't have alliances, according to the "lore"

"chaos"

Level of players: The same as the current arena.

this, bro. the image is just illustrative

Recalling that the main idea is that it's a ride. But anyway, it can be implemented as another feature of the game. The dev's can analyze and take what was good from the idea and make something better. :)

• 9 months later...

As we know, the Halloween os suppose to come back in 2 months.. I think is time to reactivate this usefull post. And i would like you guys write down any other suggestions. :)

Well if such possibility was available, I'd totally support it. Seems funny!

1 hour ago, UK said:

looks fun 

The thorns will favor the melee though 

Not really. I like trapping melee players on the Thorns' spot with earthquake, with my sham xD.

17 hours ago, UK said:

looks fun 

The thorns will favor the melee though 

Would be the same as the thorns on temple of seals... 

4 hours ago, REAPER said:

Took me some time, but i found it... This happen in Update Warspear Online 5.1 "Curse of the Black Elm"

old times.png

yep, i remember that too xD

• 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...