New aggression system

Galaxymika

I know there are already many topics about that but no one answers the question, how the hell should I do lab, dungeons and all these things now? Whenever i heal someone they all instantly focus me, even if my team is making good dmg i still cant heal anyone .-.

You need a tank with aggro expert skill. For example war cry. That way mobs will attack only the tank.

oh if he use pots there is no logic in being a necro .-. just for use shield

current solution imo at the moment, find tank with taunt, provoke 3/5. Works in satraps and ponti. as mobs attack in group let tank use agro skill and deal some dmg, then start heal. mobs shuld not bother you.

in T3 and T4 most of the time its works. (maybe need to spend more sp in agro, hell no).

good luck finding one with that build. they exist somewhere.

**fyi , i didnt test in lab. so maybe i'm wrong whatever. correct me. gud night. ;D

oh if he use pots there is no logic in being a necro .-. just for use shield

Necro shield 5/5 is as good as heal 5/5

U should heal only when necessary, and at boss

A good tank shouldn't need any heal most of the time

And spam hpots, always, or what is the logic of having them?

Necro shield 5/5 is as good as heal 5/5

U should heal only when necessary, and at boss

A good tank shouldn't need any heal most of the time

And spam hpots, always, or what is the logic of having them?

i have 5/5 shield and it is very weak :/ but ye thats what ill do, ill stop spamming heal xd

I actually like the agro system a lot, damagers and healers tank so rarely with me. :dirol: Even if I don't deal more damage.

Edited by Gladiator

well, at least a different skill build would make for a wider range of choices now, not just the same thing over and over again, i personally think this was a good idea. since we will be needing tanks with high agro, they wont have more skill points for dmg skills, making tanks finally, yes finally, tank.

I know there are already many topics about that but no one answers the question, how the hell should I do lab, dungeons and all these things now? Whenever i heal someone they all instantly focus me, even if my team is making good dmg i still cant heal anyone .-.

Just do labs with good tanks.

Next time I will ban for opening similar topics.