old mc player quit

jacksonwang11

this is list old player warspear. lol........... GM please unblock my kingerrs.. you ask after update will be unblock. why still block. i wait this for  more 9 month.....

16278_.jpg

this is list old player warspear. lol........... GM please unblock my kingerrs.. you ask after update will be unblock. why still block. i wait this for  more 9 month.....

Why did you get it banned?

do you still remember the first time updater miracle coin sms payment Indonesia there is a bug,,,,, it's the beginning of me got banned,,,, but until now still not in the unblock.,, i want play. ? but still banned ..,, every day trying to account kingerrs, who knows could be played but only in vain :facepalm: :facepalm:

I remember that bug.  And half of sapphire got banned for it.  However because it was a payment bug all the people I knew who got banned were allowed to return to the game.  Perhaps it was an oversight. 

PS he did lvl up others, just wants that old guy back. 

it's my character, so I still want to play that character, without making a new character.,,, request the support of all, I hope my char kingerrs barbarian at unblock ........ 9 months of waiting, there was no answer from GM .. time to do forum posting, hopefully someone would support me. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Bans for the payment fraud are permanent.

but back then it was a bug snorlax. and many ppl already unbanned but why some player still got banned?

Snorlax, this is unfair, i saw many blocked players that now getting unblocked and can play again, they even told me when they got blocked, like supersaiya, ryujin, icemanxx, patahhati, and many more, but my friends like ryuken, kingerrs till now still getting blocked

thanks for the support of friends in this forum, I hope my character kingerrs released .. been waiting for 9 months .. I hope this character unblock? I want to play  :bad: