Absolute reflexes in 6.1

Mercurry

I used to have this skill at 4/4 since it made my rogue somewhat protected for few seconds against the gigantic damage that you get nowadays. Now they completetly changed the skill so it adds dodge and attack speed after your "base dodge" procs. 

Any ideas on this skill? Is it any usefull anymore? I tried it 4/4 with 5/5 dodging and full dodge build but still my rogue is way weaker then before. Was it meant to be that big of a nerf?

Rogues completely nerfs.. 

Taking a lot more damage than before, and depending dodge to win pvp
and horrive and Poisonous Blade 25s = 3 hit BAD !! Some rogues do not use equipment with dodges full, we must completely change the way of playing?  :clapping:
Edited by Nakumy

Dodge was always a rogue thing... Biggest advantage against anything.

Yeah, it was. But now they basicly reduced rogues dodge. Before you had 3 100% dodges. Now you get a little dodge buff AFTER your base dodge procs. So now rogue has way way lower dodge than before.

Yeah, rogue is a dps, and poison always been a big part of its dmg

Reflex, was a new skill and was broken, can't cry for it

At 4/4 could solo Slug, charging in stealth

Yeah, it was. But now they basicly reduced rogues dodge. Before you had 3 100% dodges. Now you get a little dodge buff AFTER your base dodge procs. So now rogue has way way lower dodge than before.

That dodge skill is basically a shield skill for rogues. But basic dodge skill still op.. But most rogues don't go full dodge.

• 4 weeks later...

Você Não Viu BD :(

BD classe Muito Fácil de Jogar, ja levei 1k! de Critico com ataque contra fazer nada, ISSO SIM e Apelo, tem  Mais que Tirar 

Edited by Plant

• 4 weeks later...

That dodge skill is basically a shield skill for rogues. But basic dodge skill still op.. But most rogues don't go full dodge.

I have 31,4% of dodge, kick in back 5/5 but in some pvps i dodge 1 or 2 times I think with this percentage i should dodge more. Its one reason because rogues dont go full dodge. Change life steal to dodge doesnt look a good thing :nea:

Edited by Maggot666

• 2 weeks later...

I have 31,4% of dodge, kick in back 5/5 but in some pvps i dodge 1 or 2 times I think with this percentage i should dodge more. Its one reason because rogues dont go full dodge. Change life steal to dodge doesnt look a good thing :nea:

My PvP 12 rogue can get 30% dodge with skill... I'm sure y'all can stack really high...

• 2 weeks later...

I think I could return reflexes to rogues with old mechanics, layers with 100% dodge, with a higher recharge time and could still remove the dodge ability of mobs like the slug, working only with players .. 

Edited by Nakumy

People who say you can solo slug need with reflex need to delete there account that's a ridiculous comparison considered slugs dodge % you'd need a full acc set which Usaully doesn't comply with a dodge set. Show me a video of rogue soloing if so.

Agreed Reflexes Is Absolute Garbage now. I suggested a small nerf from its original stand point but at this point it's Uber Garbage and Rogues now Weakest Class Ingame. (please again Argue it won't do anything but prove my point)

We need Reflexes back Badly... Like I as a +10 get dropped so fast and yes I've tried dodge set and no it does not work lmao. In pvp it somewhat is more efficient cus arena axes no accuracy but in Pve it's absolute trash. And in Pvp a full dodge set hampers your Resi so you get one hit at +10. RIP rogues fix Reflex

Reflex made Rogues way more supreme over Rangers, now they both look the same, and both are fairly weak defensively in PvE, but hey, tank's agro got buffed so it shouldn't be a big issue.

Edited by Gladiator