[2016.09.30] Fantastic drop and Where to find it. Farmer’s memo

Peter_Munk

forgive my bad english and please, let we healers be happy saving the peoples life 

I forgive your farsightedness, and healers can't even save their own lives now baby :3

peter on ingenier boss all mini bosses like cannons and portals have a red crown these adds drops items too?

Edited by Daria

did ponti bosses still drops skill books?im using lvl26 bd,and i can say im having some hard time,and still no books...gm

Yes.

peter on ingenier boss all mini bosses like cannons and portals have a red crown these adds drops items too?

Please, read the topic post, all information is there. :)

No they don't and if you got a def sphere you can come and brag :D

1. I'm pretty sure they dont.

2. Peter said "Ayvondil - ALL MINI BOSSES and bosses" "Little red crown - mini boss" Therefore, information is misleading.

3. Your name isn't Daria and I wasn't bragging :P

4. Simply correcting their mistake of which they apparently ignored...

Any level restrictions for drops in Ayvondil dungeons Termitary, Tree of Seasons, Technopolis? Last I remember you can be 2 lvls lower than the recommended lvl and get a drop. Does this still stand?

Any level restrictions for drops in Ayvondil dungeons Termitary, Tree of Seasons, Technopolis? Last I remember you can be 2 lvls lower than the recommended lvl and get a drop. Does this still stand?

Ayvondil (I zone) - mini bosses. Up to 24th level (Inclusively).

Ayvondil (I zone) - boss Spawn. No restrictions.

Ayvondil (II zone) - mini bosses. Up to 26th level (Inclusively).

Ayvondil (II zone) - boss Faceless. No restrictions.

Ayvondil (III zone) - mini bosses. Up to 28th level. (Inclusively).

Ayvondil (III zone) - raid boss Black Elm. No restrictions.

Ayvondil (IV zone) - mini bosses. No restrictions.

Ayvondil (IV zone) - raid boss Engineer. No restrictions.

That doesn't answer my question at all

Any level restrictions for drops in Ayvondil dungeons Termitary, Tree of Seasons, Technopolis?

• Yes, for TT dungeons only 26th lvl player and below got drop. For ToS 28th lvl and below. Technopolis no lvl cap (for now).

Last I remember you can be 2 lvls lower than the recommended lvl and get a drop. Does this still stand?

• No
Edited by asifsy

Any level restrictions for drops in Ayvondil dungeons Termitary, Tree of Seasons, Technopolis?

• Yes, for TT dungeons only 26th lvl player and below got drop. For ToS 28th lvl and below. Technopolis no lvl cap (for now).

Last I remember you can be 2 lvls lower than the recommended lvl and get a drop. Does this still stand?

• No

Restrictions were mentioned and you quoted are only for bosses and mini bosses, not dungeons, I believe dungeons have different parameters, and you still didn't answer his question.

Daria, or someone in green, can you pls answer my question? Its stated that all mini bosses, including these?

attachicon.gif51326.jpeg

No, not including these. We'll think on what can be done to prevent this misleading. Thanks for pointing this out!

The system with dungeons stayed the same, so restrictions didn't change. And I believe you meant that you have to be two levels HIGHER (not lower) than the recommended level to get drop. If so, then yep. :)

Restrictions were mentioned and you quoted are only for bosses and mini bosses, not dungeons, I believe dungeons have different parameters, and you still didn't answer his question.

Dg boss doesn't count?

Kindly ignore my previous response then. Sory bad engrish. :)

No, not including these. We'll think on what can be done to prevent this misleading. Thanks for pointing this out!

The system with dungeons stayed the same, so restrictions didn't change. And I believe you meant that you have to be two levels HIGHER (not lower) than the recommended level to get drop. If so, then yep. :)

Yup, thats what I meant. Thanks for the info.

1. I'm pretty sure they dont.

2. Peter said "Ayvondil - ALL MINI BOSSES and bosses" "Little red crown - mini boss" Therefore, information is misleading.

3. Your name isn't Daria and I wasn't bragging :P

4. Simply correcting their mistake of which they apparently ignored...

I once farmed the NPC ( gear seller in nadir up) for drops :D they should give them special crowns

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
3 hours ago, Tazoredge said:

Do dungeons have a level limit? It is only stated that bosses/mini-bosses have level limitation.

no dungeon has a level limit but for the dungeons on ayvondil you have to gain a specific amount of reputation to be able to enter them. Also, the dungeon in nadir is only available for those people who are member of a guild which has 5 golden trophies.

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 4:36 PM, Tazoredge said:

Do dungeons have a level limit? It is only stated that bosses/mini-bosses have level limitation.

Yes, they do:

Native islands: 13

Tower: 20/22 (easy-normal/hard-heroic)

Coliseum: None

Garden: 22/24

Termitary: 24/26

Tree: 26/28

Techno: 28/30

Kronus: None

Event dgs: Recommended + 2

Edited by TheCabbage
added Kronus

2 hours ago, Morgana said:

no dungeon has a level limit but for the dungeons on ayvondil you have to gain a specific amount of reputation to be able to enter them. Also, the dungeon in nadir is only available for those people who are member of a guild which has 5 golden trophies.

I think he meant a limit to when he can and cannot recieve a drop. In that case, yes dgs have a level cap.

16 hours ago, Raezer said:

I think he meant a limit to when he can and cannot recieve a drop. In that case, yes dgs have a level cap.

How am I supposed to know when he doesn't speak about drops?:are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

8 hours ago, Morgana said:

How am I supposed to know when he doesn't speak about drops?:are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

He said "it is only stated that bosses/mini-bosses have level limitation"by which he would mean that eg. 28 cant farm bosses on 1st isle.

• 6 months later...

Does map 1 still drop for lvl 13 and how does craft resources drop from mini bosses should i not be more than 2 lvl above it for craft resources to drop like killing a lvl 8 mini boss when im lvl 13

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2018 at 7:57 PM, Michael John Smith said:

Does map 1 still drop for lvl 13 and how does craft resources drop from mini bosses should i not be more than 2 lvl above it for craft resources to drop like killing a lvl 8 mini boss when im lvl 13

The answer for the first question has been described in the post, did you bother reading that? The answer for the second is that there is no accurate guide for resource drops, because Aigrind has never revealed the chances of drops or list of them (towers have a list of possible drops, though)

On 11/7/2017 at 9:44 PM, Tazoredge said:

thanks and sorry for confusion

Hi there, but during this event, for 2months, even if you are lv28, you can drop in any dg listed on the announcement post.