[2016.09.30] Fantastic drop and Where to find it. Farmer’s memo

Peter_Munk

aPyZ7xv.png

Warriors of Arinar!

Warspear Online 6.1 update brought changes in limitations of trophy drop from bosses, mini-bosses and raid-bosses for different levels.

Native islands - mini bosses. Up to 13th level (Inclusively).
Irselnort - mini bosses. Up to 20th level (Inclusively).
Irselnort (Hidden Sanctuary) - mini boss Hydra Spirit. No restrictions.
Astral Labyrinth - mini bosses. Up to 24th level (Inclusively).
Kronus’s Labyrinth - boss. No restrictions.
Kronus’s Labyrinth - raid boss Kronus. No restrictions.
Norlant Swamps - No restrictions.
Ayvondil (I zone) - mini bosses. Up to 24th level (Inclusively).
Ayvondil (I zone) - boss Spawn. No restrictions.
Ayvondil (II zone) - mini bosses. Up to 26th level (Inclusively).
Ayvondil (II zone) - boss Faceless. No restrictions.
Ayvondil (III zone) - mini bosses. Up to 28th level. (Inclusively).
Ayvondil (III zone) - raid boss Black Elm. No restrictions.
Ayvondil (IV zone) - mini bosses. No restrictions.
Ayvondil (IV zone) - raid boss Engineer. No restrictions.

Where relics drop

Common attack and defense relics (small):
Native islands - mini-bosses "Fat Torar", "Tuckoot", "Necroconstruct" and "Black Unicorn"
Irselnort - all mini-bosses
Astral Labyrinth - all mini-bosses
Kronus’s Labyrinth - all bosses
Norlant Swamps - mini-boss Hydra
Ayvondil - all mini-bosses and bosses

Common empower relics (small):
Native islands - dungeons "Gorge of Permafrost", "Abandoned Manor", "Temple of Forgotten God", "Oakwood of the Keeper"
Irselnort - dungeons "Berengar's Tower" and "Champions Coliseum" (easy and normal levels of difficulty), dynamic event "Chaos invasion"
Ayvondil - dungeons "Rotting Garden", "Termitary", "Tree of Seasons" and "Тechnopolis" (easy and normal levels of difficulty)

Unique empower relics (Great):
Irselnort - dungeon "Berengar’s Tower" (hard and heroic levels of difficulty), dungeon "Champion’s Coliseum" (hard level of difficulty)
Kronus’s Labyrinth - dungeon "Kronus’s Belly" and raid-boss Kronus
Ayvondil - dungeons "Rotting Garden", "Termitary", "Tree of Seasons" and "Тechnopolis" (hard and heroic levels of difficulty) and raid-bosses "Black Elm" and "Engineer".

"Irselnort - mini bosses. Up to 20th level (Inclusively)."

I am lvl23, no more drops at maraksha, ghostwalker,kratt,genie, for me?

Of course, it is time to move on

I thought Faceless and Spawn were raid-bosses.

Btw when R0land said there will be details about new drop system I thought about chances and stuff.  <_<

Edited by Gladiator

Can we get a full list of unique and mcoin relics? Helps to plan character setup. I missed the test server...

i didnt miss any test, but im missing half relics from coin shop. xD would like a list.

1st

There was a defensive relic ( as i remember ) that increases aggression bonuses buy 50% this relic was used on taunt skills for tanks

I don't see it anymore

2 nd

My rouge can spam all skills that i use (5 dmg skills) and healer uses 1 heal skill 2-4 mobs go and atk him ( same way with tanks )

In dg technopolis easy 1 dk uses all his skills ( death call included) and sham use heal , heal totam and earth protection and sham die first

So I'm wondering when you guys realises that your joke about increasing heal skills aggression bonus alot more than other skills isnt funny at all

Btw i want to report that warlocks dark pool ( does dot dmg) only affects 3 npc targets ( pve ) which should be unlimited pve target if i remember it well

new agro system considers dmg to mobs or heal to party as an agro value. this sux cause the tank will have to outdo the healer; do more dmg than heal. this is just stupid, cant even do lab runs with my bd anymore just cause counter is junk now and if healer heals me hes gonna get bitten by adds. i dont see the reason behind this new system, was it to slow all of us down? lab runs take double the time now trying to save the healer...

new agro system considers dmg to mobs or heal to party as an agro value. this sux cause the tank will have to outdo the healer; do more dmg than heal. this is just stupid, cant even do lab runs with my bd anymore just cause counter is junk now and if healer heals me hes gonna get bitten by adds. i dont see the reason behind this new system, was it to slow all of us down? lab runs take double the time now trying to save the healer...

agreed with you bro, also lab daily quest no drop and ponti not anymore books hurt me   :cray: by the way.. these relics change nothing in pve fights... defensive relic work for 10 secs.. and chance only 10% so once per 10 time if u are lucky... its like 2 hit from boss? too short.... Btw i bought extra magic defence 10% relic on my earth protect.. used earth protect on tank.. relic appeard and incrased my magic def not tanks.. Im getting mad about this game...

Edited by Xallen

Gm, we need lvl 14 or 15 dg for lvl 14 player, specially arena 14 players, at native island, or irselnort. I tried to go bg easy but hard to find pt, because all looking my level, not my staff :

and how i know were to farm bosses how i make diference for a lvl 24 without this lis were i can get drops?

and if u remove all high lvls from islenorth from now war and event disperse the players few will stay in second map!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and how i know were to farm bosses how i make diference for a lvl 24 without this lis were i can get drops?

and if u remove all high lvls from islenorth from now war and event disperse the players few will stay in second map!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

relax, game currently goin through some drastic changes. not that i dont understand, satrap n ponti no drop for me now  :yahoo:

as for level 24 you can go lab and map4 if you read the post.

as for population, i dont see why ur side is complaining, try join mcs side at any event. :facepalm:   wc at war= trade/troll/absolute insult.

experience it , makes you appreciate more. gl :give_rose:

Ty for info and some bad changes i dont want move on i want stay lvl 24 and farm islenorth minis B!

BAD BAD !

This system has been in the game for a while now.

What are the chances of relic drops?

Like for essences, drop rate in heroic dg should be 4x of hard dg

Consider u need 4x more rep, and hard dg r so easy/fast (Coliseum 8min)

Common empower relics (small):

Why this relic only drop from easy and normal dungeons :/ I strongly recommend that it should drop from some bosses maybe spawn or faceless .