[2011.05.19] Maintenance to fix critical bugs of 0.7.0 update

Kuzmitch

Dear players!

Today, at 18-00 (Moscow time) we will stop the server to fix critical bugs the latest 0.7.0 version:

• you can heal friends
  • skills are not stuck at death
  • skills are not stuck when entering areas
  • NPC with staves were shooting arrows
Approximate time of maintenance work - 30 minutes. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

great game the skills make it 100% better. i have a druid and have been trying to heal folks all day long. get ready for a dedicated healer you can find me on US server firstborn going by Lsdoom.

Why all my posts was deleted? Whats wrong with me? *cry* i just wanna report about ubnormallity on E-series keypad, its so hard to control between chatting n' hunting, if no fix so sorry i will quit

Guest Mioco

Why all my posts was deleted? Whats wrong with me? *cry* i just wanna report about ubnormallity on E-series keypad, its so hard to control between chatting n' hunting, if no fix so sorry i will quit

Your post was removed - http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=79.msg17859#msg17859

Double post deleted.

you need to fix the problem with itens that give life bonus. When we wear it they dont give the bonus . And where are party loot?

Guest Mioco

you need to fix the problem with itens that give life bonus. When we wear it they dont give the bonus . And where are party loot?

Now group loot is working, but in auto mode with random distribution - it's means that player seen just only their loot.

Guest Mioco

oh yes i see and about the itens with life bonus?

Will be fixed as soon as possible.

Well, you say you fixed staves shooting arrows, but they are still shooting them, so I guess it's not fixed.

And it still doesn't matter if I walk around with equipment or without it, the damage I receive is the same. The physical defense attribute is still useless. When is this going to be fixed? It's a old issue. :clapping: