"pool of darkness" skill not working on mobs properly

boiz

"Pool of Darkness: Limited number of players getting damage. No limits for NPC characters. Number of targets now depends on skill level: 3-4-5-6-7"

This is being applied to NPCS aswell. If it's more than one of those amounts, the skill hits once then stops working.

"Pool of Darkness: Limited number of players getting damage. No limits for NPC characters. Number of targets now depends on skill level: 3-4-5-6-7"

This is being applied to NPCS aswell. If it's more than one of those amounts, the skill hits once then stops working.

We'll check this.

Another bug: the warlock keeps losing target after using "fear" skill

-_-

It's not a bug, this is how the skill works.

It's not a bug, this is how the skill works.

I've played a lock for years, and the fear skill didn't work this way until the 6.1 update. There was nothing in the list of skill updates about a modification to the warlock fear skill. http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/55276-20160929-update-warspear-online-61-power-of-relics-release/

So... what's up?

Yeah, there is some misleading, I agree with you. We'll think on it (or at least on specifying it in the description). Thank you!

I've played a lock for years, and the fear skill didn't work this way until the 6.1 update. There was nothing in the list of skill updates about a modification to the warlock fear skill. http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/55276-20160929-update-warspear-online-61-power-of-relics-release/

So... what's up?

The only thing I can say is that it's not a bug, but correct work of the skill now.