[2016.09.29] Update Warspear Online 6.1 Power of Relics. Release

Peter_Munk

Absolute Reflexes. The mechanics of the skill was completely changed. In case of successful evasion Rogue gets attack speed bonus for a certain time period. The effects are not summed up.

- is it attack speed or dodge? when i played test server it was dodge.

please answer  :blush:

Hey!

I put Relic of Slowing on Lightning Blast skill on shaman. When it works the effect starts at the same time with Lightning Blast effect. However this way it just slows the enemy down during Lightning Blast effect and won't have an effect after that. That actually prevents melee enemies from getting further away than without the relic. I think the relic's effect should start after Lightning Blast effect stops, because right now it's better not to have that relic than have it.

I hope that made sense.

Same for nightmare relics, many debuff are useless on a sleeping target

Well, then just don't use this relic on this skill. Some combinations may not be that useful, just search for other.

Wow daria have 58k gold  :shok:  :shok:

Haha, it's not me, actually, I asked Peter Munk to make this screenshot for me. He's the rich bastard. ;D

Haha, it's not me, actually, I asked Peter Munk to make this screenshot for me. He's the rich bastard. ;D

http://cs4.pikabu.ru/images/big_size_comm_an/2016-06_6/1467196404190232078.gif

So, in the last Chaos Event in EU, mc "almost" killed 700K boss, 2 times...

Both times it teleported near Somarra, and when we reached it was full hp :rofl:

I guess we need log off some chars there, to finish it before elf heal it

BWQkjDZ.png

Elves won in Sapphire for the second time.

from mcs pov, won seems like understatement. I would go with humiliate.

Involved in 1 of the said event, apart from lacking no teamwork from msc side. Elf seems fully prepared and know their s**t.

i thinks elf finish the boss without even being contest by mcs (couldnt even reach pvpcave, most die at crossing :rofl: ), idk if anyone see the boss.

Good Job Elf, totally deserved it.

**get ur s**t together mcs, i want costume.

from mcs pov, won seems like understatement. I would go with humiliate.

Involved in 1 of the said event, apart from lacking no teamwork from msc side. Elf seems fully prepared and know their s**t.

i thinks elf finish the boss without even being contest by mcs (couldnt even reach pvpcave, most die at crossing :rofl: ), idk if anyone see the boss.

Good Job Elf, totally deserved it.

**get ur s**t together mcs, i want costume.

We were lost as well.. We figure it out faster

teamwork requires a team

if you're an mc and spread this bullshit no team work crap and not the real problem (i.e overpopulation) which i cannot blame anything on other than sheer luck 

then delete your garbage char and play elf

simple.

But need kill 4 times. In EU that will happen only if most mc afk or log elf

Too few mc can pass stairs...

Yeah, devs need to fix that. Sentinels have large area to cross further into our territory, while alliance has only 1 slot of stairs to get further into sentinel territory.

Meanwhile. ...

Screenshot_2016-10-04-08-17-42.png

Thats how you get 2 relic on 1 skill :D

Please, there's something wrong with the relic "Small Relic of salutary Healing"?

- She never active.

- It will turn to other skills? For example, in necro using shell and curing it can be activated?

- It will increase the HP ally by HP value that it is at the moment?

Thanks...

Haha, não é mim, na verdade, eu perguntei Peter Munk para fazer esta imagem para mim. Ele é o rico bastardo. ;D

lol  i thinks  gms  can  use   99999999999999 ilimited  golds and  ilimited  mc  coins  all free :crazy: