[2016.09.29] Update Warspear Online 6.1 Power of Relics. Release

Peter_Munk

peter..

why soo many different thing between official server n test server,,,

shaman can use relic consumption which giving chance stone skin on earth protection in test server but cant use it in official server..

n many other relic shaman can use in test n not in official server..

whats the point if we can use it on test but not in real server...

giving a hope for good change n then broke them down

Never take test server as final, it's test server

Every other class has stun except rogue though.

Oh, so gouge doesn't count then?

Every other class has stun except rogue though.

As u said all class got stun oki so:

Necro has stun right? (Nightmare and fear aoe lets say)

So does rouge has gouge, thats considered a sleep same as a stun u can lvl it and it will last as long as nightmare

If thats not a stun than priest and necro doesnt have a stun, and druid only disables and sleeps also

Wht is a stun to u?

Darn, Arinar monsters are smart now.. *chuckles*

Maybe support teammates must do light healing or constant "aggression decline".

But, does agro-bonus from aggression skill stacks? I mean, if the tank spams taunt, will it increase the bonus enough to make healers safe?

Or I got the system all wrong? *laughs*

So when are you updating the game for iOS? Cant see what any of the relics do.

When it will be approved by Appstore. Does not depend on us, sadly.

peter..

shaman can use relic consumption which giving chance stone skin on earth protection in test server but cant use it in official server..

Are you sure you understand the concept of test server? Its TEST server, not FUN server, many things may be different there, as we are testing them.

Darn, Arinar monsters are smart now.. *chuckles*

Maybe support teammates must do light healing or constant "aggression decline".

But, does agro-bonus from aggression skill stacks? I mean, if the tank spams taunt, will it increase the bonus enough to make healers safe?

Or I got the system all wrong? *laughs*

Oh yes it will. Do the taunt and a couple of hits and you should have more damage than any other damage class made. Then repeat.

Oh yes it will. Do the taunt and a couple of hits and you should have more damage than any other damage class made. Then repeat.

Much gratitude, Great One.

My Provocation is back in action then.. *nods*

People are abandoning absolute reflexes altogether. People shouldn't abandon/exile "expert" skills, or any skill for that matter, and on that note, what is the point of "Flurry of steel"? I don't know, and have never known one single rogue that uses it, even its name is seldom used, if ever, in War Spear. To completely nerf and change the mechanics of a skill, and say "It was too OP" is basically an admission of fault from the get-go, which is strange because we've all been told on numerous occasions that everything is carefully balanced and that there's no need to complain, so are we going to be told that we are all complaining about a perfectly balanced game again, only for you to change something else again later down the track because it's too OP and made the game unbalanced?

As u said all class got stun oki so:

Necro has stun right? (Nightmare and fear aoe lets say)

So does rouge has gouge, thats considered a sleep same as a stun u can lvl it and it will last as long as nightmare

If thats not a stun than priest and necro doesnt have a stun, and druid only disables and sleeps also

Wht is a stun to u?

Gouge, yes.. Healers can sleep you and then heal full. If u pvp healer, use gouge and wait, u will just let them heal. Same against palas. Kinda same against mages since they can see you in stealth. You can't compare gouge with nightmare + panic or Root + punitive root + power of water + song :shok: Rogue needs a stun/silence or whatever that doesn't break after a hit, like other classes have. Gouge can even be dodged + it isn't as effective as proper stuns.

How about at Technopolis DG, The Towers Area mobs... My party DK keep spamming Death call, but Healer still get attacked by mobs and instant dead :P (Well u know how many mobs are there *lol*)

Party reached tp heroic boss . deathkinght attacked boss necro was healing and shaman was also healing. They 0 hit on boss only heal . rogue was killing mob . only deathknight was attacking boss then boss got aggro by healers killed shaman andthen necro . no attack = still aggro from boss ??????

Party reached tp heroic boss . deathkinght attacked boss necro was healing and shaman was also healing. They 0 hit on boss only heal . rogue was killing mob . only deathknight was attacking boss then boss got aggro by healers killed shaman andthen necro . no attack = still aggro from boss ??????

They were healing?

If yes, then the new aggro system will have no mercy for them :diablo:

Edited by Higgings

Come on, i remmber first expert skills when other classes got good experts and necro got the worst, i didnt saw that much cry from necros xd Just keep play and maybe next update they will be improvement  to your class^^

Hey!

I put Relic of Slowing on Lightning Blast skill on shaman. When it works the effect starts at the same time with Lightning Blast effect. However this way it just slows the enemy down during Lightning Blast effect and won't have an effect after that. That actually prevents melee enemies from getting further away than without the relic. I think the relic's effect should start after Lightning Blast effect stops, because right now it's better not to have that relic than have it.

I hope that made sense.

This new aggression system simply means that the AI has become more logical in calculating and making decisions.

Just like 'us' players would target enemy healers first (almost in every game).

Edited by Nehantist

Good Lord IOS update still Broken  ;D i cant See Relics Info  :blush:

It's not broken, you just didn't update the game. The update for ios will be available as soon as app store approves it. 

Are you sure you understand the concept of test server? Its TEST server, not FUN server, many things may be different there, as we are testing them.

i understand its testing new stuff before official server released,,but why giving some stuff like consumption relic for shaman in test server n then removing it in official server? devs shouldnt give something that will not be given in official server..its annoying because there is no detail info about which relic can be used on each skill and class in update released info.thats why we believe what was in test server will be in official server too...

or maybe devs can make all class using all weapons they want in next test server only for "TESTING" and remove them in official server...

Edited by maszbayy

I don't know about mc, but Rush's and Illumination's agro + normal agro skills for bosses do it with keeping mobs away from healers. Priests spam tears and and heal, and they don't tank, I mean, I still didn't have a bad experience, and all tanks got those AoE agro skills. Get gud tanks!

I don't know about mc, but Rush's and Illumination's agro + normal agro skills for bosses do it with keeping mobs away from healers. Priests spam tears and and heal, and they don't tank, I mean, I still didn't have a bad experience, and all tanks got those AoE agro skills. Get gud tanks!

Dk has aoe taunt lol, but poor barb has no aoe, i have no idea how they will be able tobe proper tanks except with maybe aggro on roar haha. Guess they can only be a tank for single bosses.

As for new aggro, i find if you use it right, it can be quite useful. for example, tank is stunlocked by a big group of mobs. so u heal tank, the mobs go after u, but you were standing at a crossing and so tank can walk freely, and you cross quickly with little to no hp loss if you do it right.

Also, at a boss with mobs (satraps) the tank tanks boss, and healer stands where mobs will evade. when healer heals tank, mobs go after him and then evade. rinse and repeat :D All it will take is some getting used to and some new tactics from healers. I think its actually better like this xD

Hey!

I put Relic of Slowing on Lightning Blast skill on shaman. When it works the effect starts at the same time with Lightning Blast effect. However this way it just slows the enemy down during Lightning Blast effect and won't have an effect after that. That actually prevents melee enemies from getting further away than without the relic. I think the relic's effect should start after Lightning Blast effect stops, because right now it's better not to have that relic than have it.

I hope that made sense.

Same for nightmare relics, many debuff are useless on a sleeping target

Could these be noticed, please

I'd like to know if it is intended to be like that. Because right now it doesn't really help you at all.

Or through second hand dealer, like with Signs you do, sir. Or other things.

Exactly what I have been telling these f2p gamers. They should be thankful WO gives them this options unlike other games. Besides, rare isn't the best, unique are and the only way to acquire them is farming not with miracles.

I think I know which old bosses you talk about, my friend. Don't lose hope. The North remembers.

Underground Horror with new op lv28 cape with mana regen? :blush:  Costumes are meh

This is possible. It is always hard to predict how many players will join and how will they behave in a fight, so, of course, some things may change. As for me - this new event is super fun even if it was a bit brutal. But I also remember how Astral Labyrinth was tough and absolutely IMPOSSIBRU and now it is fine without any fixes made.

Astral Labyrinth was fun and challenging but this new event is not NPC vs Player, its Player vs Player. Players are skilled and for that matter neither side has won any event that I know of. Fun but frustrating. Also if possible, A counter to when the next event may start would be awesome...more player interaction  ;)

love you Peter_Monk  :wub:

Edited by Suprememan

just here to express my support to the guys who have already complained about new agro system

My question is how do u expect a healer to heal the "tank" then heal him self coz boss just went mad coz you healed the tank and he comes to take 'revenge' with the healer first.. like he saying how dare you heal him you mafo XD

p.s. boss of new area in map4 hit really hard :(

how I know?? .... No comments :/

just here to express my support to the guys who have already complained about new agro system

My question is how do u expect a healer to heal the "tank" then heal him self coz boss just went mad coz you healed the tank and he comes to take 'revenge' with the healer first.. like he saying how dare you heal him you mafo XD

p.s. boss of new area in map4 hit really hard :(

how I know?? .... No comments :/

Seriously, I don't really know how can't you all get this opportunity! You have the opportunity, yes! The OPPORTUNITY to blame the tank cause he's not doing his job properly! Aren't you tired to listen "nuub healer, u worth shit, no heal u r a noob gay, go away nuub, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" ? Well, It's time to revenge! You can say everything to the tank now! But no... you come here and blame the poor dev...

*sigh* *sob*

peter..

these relics is from dgs and bosses maybe, not all from mc shop