[2016.09.29] Update Warspear Online 6.1 Power of Relics. Release

Peter_Munk

I think I know which old bosses you talk about, my friend. Don't lose hope. The North remembers.

Heh, hehe, hehehe..

Winter is coming, then, my lord. *smirks*

As for aggro, it works fine, I did kronus and dg with a tank friend who made his aggro skill 5/5, and kronus never focused on another player once, even the rogue who was 600 dmg. Also in the dg the las boss attacked only the tank even though he was 300 dmg and the shaman was 560

I think we either get the aggro relic or change skill build for pve

Roland god sake plz repair our rogue Dodge skill . u can gve 2 Dodge . increase little time.it's not fair . bcz of Dodge it work . u seriously seriously ruin our reflex

Dodge rogue skill forever . I got 1 Dodge in

30 min . my skill active . I got 10 attack n 1

Dodge in skill active time . wat the hell is

this

Hey peter , I found a bug , Look I am invisible , can move or att something   :shok:  :shok:

Seems like buff to me. would be great if people can't see you. jk ;D

In US Server Number of Elf Characters Are Waaay to much More than MCs ... And With this Update it Seems No one Join MC Army again cuz our only Chance To kill BDs Was a Good Rouges But Now ... idk 

In US Server Number of Elf Characters Are Waaay to much More than MCs ... And With this Update it Seems No one Join MC Army again cuz our only Chance To kill BDs Was a Good Rouges But Now ... idk

Have you even followed the whole update? Apparently not, otherwise you would know that Bds got a very big nerf and aren't that much op anymore.

Have you even followed the whole update? Apparently not, otherwise you would know that Bds got a very big nerf and aren't that much op anymore.

define not op

shield life steal 1k+ damage output

a better rogue?

now bd isn't broken..aka all is fair :)

Yes i have and They Still are op With New Skill .. Goddamn it They Have Big Big Dmg and they Have SHIELD and only Good thing For Rouge now is Nerf ... which is big nerf now?

Any bosses drop relic and does dg drop them too?

bosses minibosses every dg (?) + event + raid bosses MC shop + dealer

Edited by Xmasteer

just give rogue new skill . remove Dodge skill . give us shield like bd . u seriously disappointed us .

Assassin class not a tank... Many rogues are confuse of what rogues actually are

I think it is possible for other bosses to appear there, mhm

the big bad servant of Garahan and Harad will give me a second possibility... Tee-hee

Big things need big introductions, I guess. Peter, are you planning to make us all spawn a Snorlar or a Demonologist downside Nadir-Sard one day/year/century/millennium? :blush:

And so Snorlar will raise once again....

I did 6kills pointi and got 0 drop (expect quest item) is it bug or intended(pls be bug)? :blush:

That happened with me and 2 friends, more than 6 kills and nothing exceppt quest item.

That happened with me and 2 friends, more than 6 kills and nothing exceppt quest item.

it's not a bug, we'll describe this new drop system later today

Yes i have and They Still are op With New Skill .. Goddamn it They Have Big Big Dmg and they Have SHIELD and only Good thing For Rouge now is Nerf ... which is big nerf now?

1 Rouge can do more damage than 1 Blade dancer, case closed

U want rouge with a defensive skill? Nice lel than go give ranger a heal skill if thats ur concept

Stop comparing a damage class with light gear to a tank class with heavy gear by their skills

U want rouge with a defensive skill? Nice lel than go give ranger a heal skill if thats ur concept

Stop comparing a damage class with light gear to a tank class with heavy gear by their skills

Couldn't have said it any better :good:

Rogues lost 20% dps (from poison) but they cry for reflex... funny

As for aggro, it works fine, I did kronus and dg with a tank friend who made his aggro skill 5/5, and kronus never focused on another player once, even the rogue who was 600 dmg. Also in the dg the las boss attacked only the tank even though he was 300 dmg and the shaman was 560

I think we either get the aggro relic or change skill build for pve

The problem is: most tanks never taunt, and always at 1/5

GL healers

Please consider the whole situation, don't just stick to one feature. They have more attack relics than some other classes, for instance. It's like saying why spiders got 8 legs and dogs only 4, fix dogs please, unfair, spiders are better. And, cherry on top, they do have defensive relics, what are you talking about? Cooldown speed, stone skin and all that stuff. Not for every skill, but this is the whole point.

Yes i agree, wlocks are most skilled damager on the game, but is useless if no hotkeys available, the point is what why all others clases got deffensive runes and wlocks no, mages have full damage skills too, but, they got defensive relics, can move with shield, wlocks use stone and can't do nothing, then maybe can considere that?, give pasive skill but fail for any damage reflect on lock (1 damage ... off pasive skill); on dg, wlocks can set more damage like tank, inclusive like some rogues, so in that place need  bonus of def (reflex, stone body or something like that), please take my analisis for next updates  :give_rose:   

Well gz gm with u ruinning the game... healers attract mobs with heal... gz...

How are we supposed to heal tank when have to look after ourselves how not to die...

Edited by xuserx

Well gz gm with u ruinning the game... healers attract mobs with heal... gz...

so what's wrong with it? Get more quality tanks and healer will be always in comfort zone.

Both  classes have 3 good dmg skills and one little weaker one.

Rangers have stuns to defend themselves with, rogues don't.

So rogues need a stun, defensive skill or dodge buff.

peter..

why soo many different thing between official server n test server,,,

shaman can use relic consumption which giving chance stone skin on earth protection in test server but cant use it in official server..

n many other relic shaman can use in test n not in official server..

whats the point if we can use it on test but not in real server...

giving a hope for good change n then broke them down

Edited by maszbayy