[2016.09.29] Update Warspear Online 6.1 Power of Relics. Release

Peter_Munk

It was too OP and had to be balanced

why not change the stack amount of dodges then to 2 and make it regen slower? it would make less complaints and it would be like Barbs stoneskin.

If mobs have 10% accu, u dodge 2.7% of hits (but always parry 4.4%)

Boss 20-30% accu, can i beat it with less than 60% dodge? I think no. BDS active parry, rogue only active dodge and Passive that depends of it. Right for you? For we Rogues no

Edited by Arucard SPD Rogue

All classes got defensive relics but forget on wlocks

Locks are debuff masters

Also defensive relic require skills that are self casted ( effect that applies for user char Ex: dodge self casted heal and some other skill which don't follow the rule)

Basically all warlock relics are offensive same as lock skills :) the 2nd relic slot is for empowerment relics

You can buy them from dealer in the current time

Argo system is shit so far only good vs bosses

I done t4 and that's how it was for my sham

Barb dk rouge sham and necro

Boss usually attracted to tanks how ever if boss + mobs mobs atk healers not rogue not tanks ( tanks should get all argo why only the target they atk get argo to tank not other mobs and if healer use heal get argo )

Baits lunch and run after healers even if i didn't heal or used a damn skill and when pt atk bait mobs still go after healer :bad: ( i just used eq heal and totam and mobs run after me across the map )

During running if someone in my pt attract a mobs and i use heal mobs run after me :bad: i mean seriously i basically heal before cross to avoid this stupidity

Edited by Kitige

admin why you have spoiled rogue Dodge skill completely . my skill 4/4 n Dodge 22.8% . I got just 1 Dodge in 1 hr . 2 sec skill effect over . We give so much time n money make our char lvl 28 . you just a sec spoiled our char . why u dnt gve parry to bd shield . it's super op skill . y u close ur eyes . why u dnt less bd axe demage . common just give me new skill n delete reflex skill forever . take back ur skill game me back our 40 k gold . animal got 20 Dodge in Btw . thanks for spoil our rogue .

New event is fully mess...for 2hours nobody can understand what is going on..please explain how its supposd to be made...

In EU mc done phase 1, but... too hard kill a 700k boss near elf towns

It's like 3 flags hp, and it can heal?

Ritual hunt[/color]

hunt.pnghunt1.png

Now, the aim of the attacking Alliance is to get to the squad of Chaos warriors that appeared on the side of the enemy Alliance and to kill one of the warriors, Supreme Huntsman. The defending Alliance has to prevent enemy from doing it during a certain time period. If the attacking Alliance succeeds, then the third stage of the event begins. If it fails, then the Berengar's Pylons stage starts .

How do u expect us to kill 700k hp boss with 20-30mobs which can be healed, shielded also have hp regen that heals him instantly to 700k hp when u are not att to him. Also where hundreads of elves attacking to us. With all these we dealed him 350k dmg but then all died because hundreads of elves attacking to us. I think you should change these events mechanics , I have a lot of new ideas about that. This way is really challenging , I liked it a bit too but , extremely hard to complete for both sides of arinar.

How do u expect us to kill 700k hp boss with 20-30mobs which can be healed, shielded also have hp regen that heals him instantly to 700k hp when u are not att to him. Also where hundreads of elves attacking to us. With all these we dealed him 350k dmg but then all died because hundreads of elves attacking to us. I think you should change these events mechanics , I have a lot of new ideas about that. This way is really challenging , I liked it a bit too but , extremely hard to complete for both sides of arinar.

Look :D

WhatsApp Image 2016-09-30 at 01.04.02.jpeg

dev u seriously seriously ruin our reflex Dodge rogue skill forever . I got 1 Dodge in 30 min . my skill active . I got 10 attack n 1 Dodge in skill active time . wat the hell is this . listen rogue invisible skill super op . just change . whn no 1 in the area thn it active . whn mob n elf come in area it disabled rogue invisible skill . shame on u guys .

Btw,
I tried Dodge 50% at T4 Ayvondil Mobs/Mini Bosses.. Its pop out rarely..
I tried Parry 15,6% at T4 Ayvondil Mobs/Mini Bosses.. Its pop out more than 50% dodge.

Ya why its like this? Dodge only work for PvP with players who have Low Accuracy, for PvE is so bad

Aigrind listen his players, that's why rogue and BD were nerfed.

Rogues need nerf? Are you kidding me?? The only class that have skills no crit that returns crited in BD shield is rogue (jump). The only damager class that have 2 useless primary skills (dodge and kick) in all builds, 2 trash expert skills - become 3 in this att -, almost classes can see it invisible, the 2 dedicated DMG skills are nerfed damage and dont crit, the only class that dont have shield/heal/imunity/silence, tankers and healers can deal more damage in pve or PvP without die easily like, and you said Rogues need nerf?? You make me laught.

Edited by Arucard SPD Rogue

@dev, Why I can't hear skill sounds? (ex. Evasion)

because they have no sound effects. It's kinda bug to be fixed.

when activity log will be available agin?

it's hard to say right now, but development is in progress, we'll add this feature as soon as it's fully functional.

Edited by r0land

Reflex are useless cuz dodge dont works, its easy to see. "U have 11 another classes to play" isnt a satisfactory answer for players that spend years and money in one Rogue. Can aigrind listen his players or if keep earning money its okay?

It's always for you to decide, not us. Different class, different equipment, different style of play, there is plenty of optinons.

And please, discuss our game, not our earnings, it's not very polite and not a right thing to talk about.

It's always for you to decide, not us. Different class, different equipment, different style of play, there is plenty of optinons.

And please, discuss our game, not our earnings, it's not very polite and not a right thing to talk about.

Why not green?

because they have no sound effects. It's kinda bug to be fixed.

it's hard to say right now, but development is in progress, we'll add this feature as soon as it's fully operational.

Cool I liked it :) btw locks auto-atk goes after using fear, is it meant to be like that or bug? :blush:

Cool I liked it :) btw locks auto-atk goes after using fear, is it meant to be like that or bug? :blush:

dunno if Peter has already answered this question, but no, it's not bug, this is how skill should work regarding to Snorlax.

just don't use it anymore, without actual reason. But I can go back to green if it's more convenient.

"If it's green, it's official, otherwise it's just my humble opinion"

-Kuzmitch

Love that signature   :shok:   :clapping:   :clapping:   :give_rose:

My thanks!

It's an old one..

I'm planning to make a new one for my shaman..

Cus I be learnin' da way of da elements and da power of dis totems..

I'll miss the rank, of course.. rank of the knights, that is. *salutes*

Hmm,

Will it always be Nab-Shiggy-shiggy as the boss?

I hope more bosses will invade soon. *rubs palms*

EDIT:

Great job by the way, Great Ones!

Edited by Vera_Z

Absolute Reflexes. The mechanics of the skill was completely changed. In case of successful evasion Rogue gets attack speed bonus for a certain time period. The effects are not summed up.

- is it attack speed or dodge? when i played test server it was dodge.

My thanks!

It's an old one..

I'm planning to make a new one for my shaman..

Cus I be learnin' da way of da elements and da power of dis totems..

I'll miss the rank, of course.. rank of the knights, that is. *salutes*

Hmm,

Will it always be Nab-Shiggy-shiggy as the boss?

I hope more bosses will invade soon. *rubs palms*

EDIT:

Great job by the way, Great Ones!

I think it is possible for other bosses to appear there, mhm

I think it is possible for other bosses to appear there, mhm

Ah, yes.. yes.

Please, surprise us.

Old ones will do, but preferably new bosses with their costumes as rewards.

Gratitude, sire. 

Though I think it'll be a tough battle before we can even summon the boss of the last trial.

But given time, I'm sure things will be great. *salutes* 

Edited by Vera_Z

All classes got defensive relics but forget on wlocks

Please consider the whole situation, don't just stick to one feature. They have more attack relics than some other classes, for instance. It's like saying why spiders got 8 legs and dogs only 4, fix dogs please, unfair, spiders are better. And, cherry on top, they do have defensive relics, what are you talking about? Cooldown speed, stone skin and all that stuff. Not for every skill, but this is the whole point.

New event is fully mess...for 2hours nobody can understand what is going on..please explain how its supposd to be made...

Event may take some getting used to, its a completely new thing after all. Getting used will be easier if you read stages description in release post at the beginning of this topic.

Argo system is shit so far only good vs bosses

I done t4 and that's how it was for my sham

Barb dk rouge sham and necro

Boss usually attracted to tanks how ever if boss + mobs mobs atk healers not rogue not tanks ( tanks should get all argo why only the target they atk get argo to tank not other mobs and if healer use heal get argo )

Baits lunch and run after healers even if i didn't heal or used a damn skill and when pt atk bait mobs still go after healer :bad: ( i just used eq heal and totam and mobs run after me across the map )

During running if someone in my pt attract a mobs and i use heal mobs run after me :bad: i mean seriously i basically heal before cross to avoid this stupidity

You shit! And to the topic - we will carefully collect all data related to new system and if any fixes would be necessary we will, indeed, make them. (I believe sometimes people just don't know how to use new things and blame them instead of spending some time for a little research. Especially on the first day)

Aigrind listen his players, that's why rogue and BD were nerfed.

This. This thing.

This boss was way too close to their camp and makes it almost impossible if he regains health. Maybe change his health to stay like war flag?

This is possible. It is always hard to predict how many players will join and how will they behave in a fight, so, of course, some things may change. As for me - this new event is super fun even if it was a bit brutal. But I also remember how Astral Labyrinth was tough and absolutely IMPOSSIBRU and now it is fine without any fixes made.

Why not green?

He is grounded

So the only way to get rare relics is through the miracle shop.....for 399 miracle coins each?

Otherwise make do with the crappy common relics that drop from bosses......

Seriously?

Ah, yes.. yes.

Please, surprise us.

Old ones will do, but preferably new bosses with their costumes as rewards.

Gratitude, sire. 

Though I think it'll be a though battle before we can even summon the boss of the last trial.

But given time, I'm sure things will be great. *salutes* 

I think I know which old bosses you talk about, my friend. Don't lose hope. The North remembers.

So the only way to get rare relics is through the miracle shop.....for 399 miracle coins each?

Otherwise make do with the crappy common relics that drop from bosses......

Seriously?

Or through second hand dealer, like with Signs you do, sir. Or other things.