[2016.09.29] Update Warspear Online 6.1 Power of Relics. Release

Peter_Munk

what do ya mean?

oh ok. its about skills. nvm my question. why not try landscape for a change

trust me, it feels like I'm playing a whole different game. If I had played in landscape mode from when the game had 2 skills mayb I would've gotten used to it by now xd

level cap in our game is 28.

Let's talk about level 30 when it's actually added to the game.

Thanks, just curious since I saw the 7th expert skill slot. ::)

Capture.PNG

I still can't log rouge

amount of messages on forum about it can't affect finding the solution.

Remain patient, please, everything will be available when it's fixed.

amount of messages on forum about it can't affect finding the solution.

Remain patient, please, everything will be available when it's fixed.

OK buy I will keep you guys updated every time server restart :)

oh, this is a long-awaited feature for your guild. But it's not for this update, but for the future. Thak you, we'll remove this shortcut

1bhh9p.jpg

bd0.png

Hey developers, i try to set 2 relic in same skill, set amp button for buy slot, got discount of my miracle coins, but no get new slot :'(please fix that and give me back my mc  :crazy: 

Pd. no have capture of thaf but u can check my mc use :give_rose:

It may take a while. Where were you farming?

Ive Tried AA Bosses for awhile .... Cus thats were old ench runes use to be back in the day i also tried all Isrelnort bosses and i tried hydra once.... Any ideas?

Hey developers, i try to set 2 relic in same skill, set amp button for buy slot, got discount of my miracle coins, but no get new slot :'(please fix that and give me back my mc  :crazy:

u cant use 2 relics of same type on 1 basic skill

types are: defensive,offensive and enhancing

But you can't buy relic slots, no such option...

i try set 1 offensive and defensive one.. no works...

Dev, When i can log my rogue? It's so sad i can't get into my Main Rogue Name: Kelvzs.. I can't enjoy the new update

We'll prepare a new version of the client soon, you'll have to download it and it should work fine.

Peter can i get a response pretty please?... sick of Polished boot drops haha

Please, continue farming, it really may take a while.

We'll prepare a new version of the client soon, you'll have to download it and it should work fine.

Please, continue farming, it really may take a while.

Thank you just wanna make sure im in the right area... cus AA armors 18 and not really any 20 bosses on isrelnort ik of

i try set 1 offensive and defensive one.. no works...

Oh, I see what you did. Please, read more carefully what you do. You bought a relic from MC shop and inserted it. Got another slot opened and bought another relic. But it is the same type of relic, so it doesn't fit the second slot, it just replaced the one you already used. You should look for other types of relics in dungeons and bosses or secondhand dealer. Its written everywhere, please read it.

Dev, When i can log my rogue? It's so sad i can't get into my Main Rogue Name: Kelvzs.. I can't enjoy the new update

Bro run on android, i cant run on pc already, update android app from google play store, and wait for update of game, after, got dc several times, just no reconnect and logout and restart app, that works for me

Attention people! Everybody who downloaded game client from our official web-site and who has troubles entering the game: please, re-download it, it should work fine now.

Oh, I see what you did. Please, read more carefully what you do. You bought a relic from MC shop and inserted it. Got another slot opened and bought another relic. But it is the same type of relic, so it doesn't fit the second slot, it just replaced the one you already used. You should look for other types of relics in dungeons and bosses or secondhand dealer. Its written all over, please, be more attentive.

Should create sistem advertising u already have used that reliq u sure want use it again? 

Attention people! Everybody who downloaded game client from our official web-site and who has troubles entering the game: please, re-download it, it should work fine now.

Ty for fixing it peter, really appreciate it.. Kelvz , u can download this new version, its working fine for me now

Should create sistem advertising u already have used that reliq u sure want use it again? 

It is written in the menu when you try to use the same type of relic. "You sure you want to replace it? Yes/No" Something like that

Thank you, I can play now..

U lucky: when u log and "enjoy" poison/reflex nerfs u will be "very" sad :rofl:

It is written in the menu when you try to use the same type of relic. "You sure you want to replace it? Yes/No" Something like that

Hey peter , I found a bug , Look I am invisible , can move or att something   :shok:  :shok:

bandicam 2016-09-29 21-13-37-375.jpg

trust me, it feels like I'm playing a whole different game. If I had played in landscape mode from when the game had 2 skills mayb I would've gotten used to it by now xd

Yea it like this for me too... i just learned to live with switching.

i cant type to save my life in landscape, thats why im portrait

Whats happened with reflex? I cant understand why it only works if i have a sucessfull dodge. I have 2% parry and 16% dodge, and parry is more effective than dodge. My lifesteal build dont have enough dodge, change it all only to a chance of reflex work.... It make me sad. I dont pay 40k to have a trash skill - only effective PvP/PvE rogue skill till now. Pls consider turn it back to 3 accumulative perfect dodges.

Yeah it should work fine but it is not  :shok: I got very low fps on my pc about 10-15 fps  :

Whats happened with reflex? I cant understand why it only works if i have a sucessfull dodge. I have 2% parry and 16% dodge, and parry is more effective than dodge. My lifesteal build dont have enough dodge, change it all only to a chance of reflex work.... It make me sad. I dont pay 40k to have a trash skill - only effective PvP/PvE rogue skill till now. Pls consider turn it back to 3 accumulative perfect dodges.

It was too OP and had to be balanced

It was too OP and had to be balanced

Raise cooldown time isnt better than a little chance of activate? We all know that dodge dont works fine, parry have a great chance to work in less percentage. Rings and weapons only have slot to it (rings that have lifesteal). OK, if not turn back to acumulative perfect dodges can u consider raise dodge active skill percent or add more compatbility to dodge rune? Really bro, dodge dont works fine, and need to sacrify vamp rune to have a considerable chance of work... Edited by Arucard SPD Rogue