[2016.09.29] Update Warspear Online 6.1 Power of Relics. Release

Peter_Munk

Poisonous Blades. The bug with the renewed effect not damaging the enemy with poison was fixed. Now, the enemy may also get poisoning from Rogue's skills.

So "Poisonous Blades" can only be used 1 time now? not anymore time-based.. So 3 dots 300-400 dmg, with 26s cooldown. and 1/4 and 4/4 dmg only 20 different.

And for Technopolis DG, at mobs at tower, Necro heal and get rekt by all mobs.. Shaman put Heal totem and get rekt by all mobs :D  :rofl:

Anyway anyone have any idea how this Relic work? Decrease Cooldown 50% for 0s  :crazy:

Capture.JPG

Edited by Kelvzs

Isn't it possible for boss to be killed before the 30 seconds? And if so, will nobody receive reward?

Game changing update. Thanks for continuing to give us such an exciting game with new content often

I like how you, guys, make up situations that will never happen and demand answers. Well, if you manage to kill him in less than 30 seconds, nobody will get anything. You also will not get anything if aliens steal our game servers while you fight him.

I know it.

No update hotkey slot.

This will be hard to used skill.. 5 base skill all used for the relic & 5 - 6 expert skill used.. think about it GM. How to use a pot if u half die.. 9 hotkey slot.. nice

I know it.

No update hotkey slot.

This will be hard to used skill.. 5 base skill all used for the relic & 5 - 6 expert skill used.. think about it GM. How to use a pot if u half die.. 9 hotkey slot.. nice

You are not suppose to use every skill available at once. Make your own build

Can we activate all the pillars at once or we must find one, kill the Morlock and seek for the 2nd one?

No, they appear one after another Pylon - Morlock - Pylon - Morlock

Poisonous Blades. The bug with the renewed effect not damaging the enemy with poison was fixed. Now, the enemy may also get poisoning from Rogue's skills.

So "Poisonous Blades" can only be used 1 time now? not anymore time-based.. So 3 dots 300-400 dmg, with 26s cooldown. and 1/4 and 4/4 dmg only 20 different.

And for Technopolis DG, at mobs at tower, Necro heal and get rekt by all mobs.. Shaman put Heal totem and get rekt by all mobs :D  :rofl:

Anyway anyone have any idea how this Relic work? Decrease Cooldown 50% for 0s  :crazy:

this one peter

peter_munk i am a pve player, 

im not interested on pvp events, but this can be pretty interesting if this sumoned boss on the towns has the possibility to drop something, so the pvp kids can kill each other while i try to take a nice reward on my farming, and in the end everyboby can be happy.

I barely understand what is your question

K answer me then:

1- Do all AoE skills now have limits for PvP only? Or only the skills mentioned above? For example, Fetters of justice used to have limits to PvE as well, now it won't have target limits for PvE? 

2- Since relics will affect lvl10 players too, is there a chance that we get a book too?

I put heal totem in test server in 4 towers technopolis hard and instant dead . how so much aggro even if deathknight skill death call on while put totem heal. ????

Limit mage's chain, time wrap, blazing ground, shattered stones and they don't limit shamans healing totem. Especially during war and on many events like this.. Great.

How much target for mage skills

Time Warp. The number of players getting the effect/damage was limited. No limits for NPC characters. Number of targets now depends on skill level: 3-4-5-6-7

Shattered Stone. The number of players getting the effect/damage was limited. No limits for NPC characters. Number of targets now depends on skill level: 3-4-5-6-7

Illusory Chains. The number of players getting the effect/damage was limited. No limits for NPC characters. Number of targets now depends on skill level: 3-4-5-6-7

Blazing Ground. The number of players getting the effect/damage was limited. No limits for NPC characters. Number of targets now depends on skill level: 3-4-5-6

this one peter

Anyone from test server here? Can you answer his questions? (OMG, lazy devs!)

peter_munk i am a pve player, 

im not interested on pvp events, but this can be pretty interesting if this sumoned boss on the towns has the possibility to drop something, so the pvp kids can kill each other while i try to take a nice reward on my farming, and in the end everyboby can be happy.

You will have drop from the main boss. It is mainly PvE event, I think, just has some PvP elements that are easy to avoid.

K answer me then:

1- Do all AoE skills now have limits for PvP only? Or only the skills mentioned above? For example, Fetters of justice used to have limits to PvE as well, now it won't have target limits for PvE? 

2- Since relics will affect lvl10 players too, is there a chance that we get a book too?

1. Only skills that I mentioned.

2. You get book if you are 12+