Lets buff necro and nerf druid's abused skill xd

Galaxymika

So yeah, necromancer is a good class but compared to priest, shaman or druid it is...not good.

In comparison to druid, druid has lots of heal skills (one of them abused, that restores all the freaking hp -.-) and lots of damage skills.

in comparison to shaman...shaman has more heal and damage skills than necro.

So what i suggest is:

-Increase the druid's skill that restores full hp(i forgot the skill name) cooldown and energy waste;

-Make necro's Poison shield and Infection give hp when activated(poison shield when used on necro will heal himslef and  allies/infection when expldoes heal allies);

Druid and shaman deal damage and heal more than necro and priest, but necro and priest have unique skill like debuff enemies and buff your allies. They are more supportive role. And link cooldown less than 30 sec :blush:

Need better argument to nerf/buff skills, or roland and team will laugh at you.

Yeah surely buffs and debuffs are extremely useful when u are last one alive in arena and u catch a druid and a bd, bd uses counter and the first hit you give him you get back 2k, when bd is near dead, druid uses secret link and hes full hp, u die xD

Is necromancer the single class with 1 heal skill?

As fair as i know shaman has at least 2 skills, the basic and totem; Druid has lots of them and will get one more; Priest has one only (afaik) but he has OP skills like the energy one. And since necro is a support he should have more healing skills 

You can't compare necro and druid.. No class should have the same type of skill. You know how boring the game will be.. I played game I'm going against same class but not ally and we had same attacks and high gear wins. This game is more skill than amp with the new system now..

If it was priest on necro's place it was all about to use the stun on druid, the wanted one skill on bd and run

Not easy to armistice druid bro, you will get stun first. root 5 yd armistice 4 yd. You can't simply run from BD they have rush

and in 90° turn hamstring's range become 4 yard.

For me the hardest meele class to run+elusive is BD, then DK, rogue, and barb.

Not easy to armistice druid bro, you will get stun first. root 5 yd armistice 4 yd. You can't simply run from BD they have rush

and in 90° turn hamstring's range become 4 yard.

For me the hardest meele class to run+elusive is BD, then DK, rogue, and barb.

well there it goes, druid has stun from 4 yd, necro needs 5, bd can run fast, necro can do nothing special, ah right, he can buff :D well i was arena now versus fully amped druids, guess what when they were low hp they just used the secret link and full hp again '-' fair, not even crying about druid's stuns