[2016.09.28] Game servers stop on 29.09

Daria

nBvmucb.jpg

Hello there, dear players!

Our game servers will be stopped on 29.09.2016 at 09:30 CEST due to the game update.

The game will be unavailable for about 6 hours.

We really want to ask you not to plan something epic and significant on this time, we also want to apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your attention,
AIGRIND

The Warspear Online 6.1 update will be available next week and will bring new expert skills, significant changes in already existing ones, an improved aggression system,"" new dynamic events "", as well as several further major changes. We'll cover some of them right now, but the information on the most interesting of these will only be available with the update.

@daria ... what about new dynamic events?

The Warspear Online 6.1 update will be available next week and will bring new expert skills, significant changes in already existing ones, an improved aggression system,"" new dynamic events "", as well as several further major changes. We'll cover some of them right now, but the information on the most interesting of these will only be available with the update.

@daria ... what about new dynamic events?

full info will be available in the release post, that will be posted tomorrow :)

I don't want this...:cray:

Me neither xD but what can we do? We will get used to it, I didn't like the unity of the different magic types at first too but I'm happy about it now :blush:

you ll return the music on warspear game?

Not this time, I'm afraid.

I hope that the release post will have a description about these new events .-.

i dont understand it on test server

The release post will contain all details of the event.

Will there be a change of the current skills (basic / expert ) on the way of working... or idk, improvements of any kind?

Edited by Higgings

Sorry, it's our favourite color too. :)

Hope you don't mind using standard black color.

May I use the color is used above? :) Edited by Dieinpeace

It'd be great if you used black. The lexical beauty, that's what is preferred here, not the beauty of colors. :)

Are we discuss about colors now :D

It'd be great if you used black. The lexical beauty, that's what is preferred here, not the beauty of colors. :)

Ok mama :cray:

Are we discuss about colors now :D

Some talk about pictures of their toilets here in forum, so why not habe a litlle discussion about colors? :P Edited by Dieinpeace

Okay, I'll post the links here as soon as they are ready.

You can also edit my topic Daria if it is possible. :blush:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/55062-warspear-test-server/page-2#entry985928