Bladedancers

Kupidoll

Need to do something to help out the bladedancers instead of druids and rangers all the time, we are falling behind everyone.. Should get higher defense or higher parry chance or something like that.

dont too much penetration ,

make it balanced with accuracy ....(cause ranger hav high dodge)

3.3 def enough for farm ....

and 1800 dark for lab.,

Hobe BD get one of this things

-Better def

-More critical

-More HP

-More Attack

-A skill that do so other skills (blind, root, gouge, lightning, blessing, trap and and the rest) dont work on BD (Only Players own skills and healing work)

Hobe on the last, that gonna make BD good against all classes.

The best thing for me  ,  and easier to do, is to reduce the time delay abt. swords 2.0 / 1.7 ... BD should be more faster ...  touch that and Bd  become balanced against other classes.

:P

Can only raise defense if you're willing to raise barbs the same.  It would be tough to differentiate.  Ive always thought swords should be faster especially daggers, but you'd have to be willing to bump rogues as well as they share mechanics.

Frankly melee is so far behind I say do it all. 

Raise Barbs and BDs defense.

Raise rogues and BDs swing speed. 

Bd is furthest behind barbs and rogues but all three behind ranged. 

]]] link=topic=65721.msg250483#msg250483 date=1339063630]

dont too much penetration ,

make it balanced with accuracy ....(cause ranger hav high dodge)

3.3 def enough for farm ....

and 1800 dark for lab.,

3.3k def is difficult to achieve by poor player coz its means around +6 to all armor and maybe +7

And don't forget that physical def is nothing although you have 4k def when fighting shaman or druid  :facepalm:  

3.3k def is difficult to achieve by poor player coz its means around +6 to all armor and maybe +7

And don't forget that physical def is nothing although you have 4k def when fighting shaman or druid  :facepalm:

itu pngecualian kang klo lwn shmn  :cray:

Can only raise defense if you're willing to raise barbs the same.  It would be tough to differentiate.  Ive always thought swords should be faster especially daggers, but you'd have to be willing to bump rogues as well as they share mechanics.

Frankly melee is so far behind I say do it all. 

Raise Barbs and BDs defense.

Raise rogues and BDs swing speed. 

Bd is furthest behind barbs and rogues but all three behind ranged.

if you did that bd would be getting 2 boosts while barb only gets 1. doesn't seem quite fair to me as my barb is high amped and is pretty even with most of the other high amped bds in pvp cave. what you dont realize is bd has hamstring which can be used multiple times in 1 fight against barbs while barbs can only charge if opponent is slow or falls for taunt. basically what im saying is bd and barb is even in pvp. rogues slightly ahead if used correctly. but at least we agree on 1 thing, ranged classes are op in comparison to melee.

if you did that bd would be getting 2 boosts while barb only gets 1. doesn't seem quite fair to me as my barb is high amped and is pretty even with most of the other high amped bds in pvp cave. what you dont realize is bd has hamstring which can be used multiple times in 1 fight against barbs while barbs can only charge if opponent is slow or falls for taunt. basically what im saying is bd and barb is even in pvp. rogues slightly ahead if used correctly. but at least we agree on 1 thing, ranged classes are op in comparison to melee.

Fair point, but I just felt BDs were farther behind.  Either way all melee are in need of help.

Currently there is zero advantage to playing melee. 

I'd like to see two changes to game mechanics to give melee some advantage.

1. Remove stagger effect from ranged attacks.  Only melee should stagger.

2. Ranged attacks can't be used while running. 

The second is a bit more controversial and perhaps goes too far, but im tired of ranged classes getting to turn around and run away with me stuck to them not swinging because of a tiny bit of server lag.  Ranged classes never have that issue. 

BD and Barb good tanker in any boss hunt but....with the OP heal anyone can be a tank so BD and Barb more difficult to get hunt party nowadays.

Most people searching rangers,druids,shamans to have a good hunt pt  :facepalm:

The game design for melee classes are WRONG

We need one cool skill  :aggressive: rogues have stealt, barbs charge, and BD has nothing  :bad: (we have hamst, realy good skill, but i mean fun skill). If i had a chanse to transver all my gold and etc. to mc definetly be a rogue  :yahoo:

WHAT!? BD has defence like a barb and attack like a rogue. He don't deserve top be called BD, more like Super Elf Man or something. Seriously, BD wins over rogue and barb.

WHAT!? BD has defence like a barb and attack like a rogue. He don't deserve top be called BD, more like Super Elf Man or something. Seriously, BD wins over rogue and barb.

lol  :facepalm:

Say the MC...

WRONG

WRONG

Hmm no facts just capslock....so it must be true.

Let's look at the facts: 

1.  A two handed barb and a bd in the same armor= same defense.

2.  BDs and Rogues actually use the same offense mechanics and since damage was increased on flash strike recently BDs do more damage than rogues. 

So slay lay your wisdom on us....what did he say that was wrong? 

Hmm no facts just capslock....so it must be true.

Let's look at the facts: 

1.  A two handed barb and a bd in the same armor= same defense.

2.  BDs and Rogues actually use the same offense mechanics and since damage was increased on flash strike recently BDs do more damage than rogues. 

So slay lay your wisdom on us....what did he say that was wrong?

If u do biggest dmg on boss it's not so good, becouse u take more aggro from other mobs.

And bd with same weapons and ampfs do more damage? :unknw:

Remember the skills too  :)

Maybe other can say something too, i am done  :)

If u do biggest dmg on boss it's not so good, becouse u take more aggro from other mobs.

Maybe other can say something too, i am done  :) LOL

Well it depends on who is supposed to tank the boss whether aggro is bad or not. 

Yes BDs and Rogues same amp same weapons do the same damage.  Except flash strike does more damage than merciless strike. 

Although if they fight each other BDs do more damage bc rogues only in leather armor.  But its pretty balanced bc stealth gives first hit to rogue.  Basically I think BDs=Rogues=Barbs. 

Its rangers shamans and druids that imbalance the game. 

Well it depends on who is supposed to tank the boss whether aggro is bad or not. 

Yes BDs and Rogues same amp same weapons do the same damage.  Except flash strike does more damage than merciless strike. 

Although if they fight each other BDs do more damage bc rogues only in leather armor.  But its pretty balanced bc stealth gives first hit to rogue.  Basically I think BDs=Rogues=Barbs. 

Its rangers shamans and druids that imbalance the game.

yea on pve, but on pvp i still thing that BD is a bit weaker  :sorry: Not much but a little bit.  :sorry:

yea on pve, but on pvp i still thing that BD is a bit weaker  :sorry: Not much but a little bit.  :sorry:

I agree but only bc skills are a little more useful for rogue and barb.  It's very close though.  :drinks:

BD and Barb good tanker in any boss hunt but....with the OP heal anyone can be a tank so BD and Barb more difficult to get hunt party nowadays.

Most people searching rangers,druids,shamans to have a good hunt pt  :facepalm:

The game design for melee classes are WRONG

Especially at ANAX  :'(

No need for BD...

• 2 weeks later...

Barbs do have the edge on BD though because of the shield which gives them better defence and more health. I lose more often to a shielded barb than a 2h one.