fof clan shameful people

Dobermannn

Listen guys, the fof clan not only disturber and indomultis, now the fof clan hunt with lvl12 noobs. How shameful for players with this rank. I think fof now ready to close

wow i didnt know it was a crime to hunt with low lvls honestly they are the ones who need the drops and i didnt know that fof was such a big deal that u need to keep hateing on us

Hey idiot if u have problem with fof ppol talk to us n game u pathetic asshole. So wat if ader players hunting with low lvls wats d problem with that?...arent we free to be with low lvls stupid

you are proud to show your pic too the picture conntest and then keep crying that you been disturbed? Cmon man you look like a bouncer in a strip club 8) dont cry if youve been disturbed i feel sorry for you how about try to read some behavior related books so you might know to learn how to control your feeling...just an advice dont let this game effect your adulthood.

:facepalm: what wrong with low lvls hunting? If ur not hunting with them it shouldnt bother u :crazy: OMG guys look out for their rogues cuz they come after u if u disobbey them :rofl: ... @Pinoys, It already affected their adulthood :rofl:

you are proud to show your pic too the picture conntest and then keep crying that you been disturbed? Cmon man you look like a bouncer in a strip club 8) dont cry if youve been disturbed i feel sorry for you how about try to read some behavior related books so you might know to learn how to control your feeling...just an advice dont let this game effect your adulthood.

He is very adult Jas, look at his photo full of beard.

Adult with kindergarten heart lmao

He is very adult Jas, look at his photo full of beard.

Adult with kindergarten heart lmao

Yea ryn and im just curious if his relative's know that this guy is crying when he has been disturbed by younger ages than him  :yahoo: cmon aigrind look what have you done to this macho bearded man  ;D ;D ;D

And to all the young one plz dont disturb this guy...remember the old teachings "respect the elderly" :rofl:

Jas we myt be grown up on that teachings but my respect is earned not by asking... And i respect only those ppol who respect me and my frnds  ::)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, thx for all comments. Now everybody see what ur thinking and writing. Yet i dont need one argument, u all do it by urself.

Yeah dey witness how mentally retarded u r ::)  :wacko:

Yeah, thx for all comments. Now everybody see what ur thinking and writing. Yet i dont need one argument, u all do it by urself.

i didn't see what you got with it, clan won't be closed. not enough rules broken yet  :unknw: