Little issues on the relics

Higgings

Hello.

First, the relic experience in the test servers was really awesome. Really great job. :good: :clapping:

I feel the duty, however, to report some bugs.

The immunity relic. I've put on my Shaman lv14, and, or there's not an icon of the Immunity relic, or the effect doesn't activate. I pvped a lock there, but my relic skill didn't activate not even once, since the probability of activation is 25%.

Continous relic: I'm not sure it's working correctly. I have blind at 4/5, and it should last about 7 seconds. But looks like the relic ain't working at all. I'd like you to check it, maybe i might be wrong.

Thank you :)

Edited by Higgings

situation 1(skill test: Ball Lightning) : I try to add "Relic of Indominateble Blow" and "Relic of Punishing Ability", It says I cant applify a skill with 2 relics of one type and ask me If I want replace. And first relic was replaced by second relic, but the Info says the name of the first one. The same I try with "Relic of Magic Poison" x "Relic of Overwhelming Ability", but this time, when I try to replace, nothing happens. 

situation 2 (skill test: Earth Protection): I try add/replace "Relic of Immunity" by "Relic of Will Power" but seems I'm not able to do, only "amplify skill"(?what) and despite being of the same type, It says they work together, theoretically. Confused.