Lightning Bolt

I've lightning bolt at lvl 20+ and it doesn't seem to change anything from lvl 1 no damage or range increase and no MP or cooldown reduction.

Did you noticed any improvement on the skill as it levels up?

• 2 weeks later...

the damage is changed, although its just slightly increase ..

maybe withe better equipment, your damage will be increased  :unknw:

• 5 weeks later...

but if i are using same gear as my healing dew was 20lvl and now he is 30lvl, i think that difference must be visible dont you think so?  ;D

of 20lv to 30lv should be heal with 10hp more than before if I remember correctly :D I am having  40lv healing dew + bonus from eq I heal 40hp :P

Druid/shaman lighting bolt is bugged, that why magic class is owerpowerd. On rest of class u need to wait to use skill to next atk turn, n waste normal atk using it, but on wizards u can use lighting bolt while normal atks, no need to wait for next atk turn, that mean u can deal 3crazy atks in nearly same time. I hope someone understand wtf im talking about. :P.

are you talking about lightning bolt possible to attack like 3x in a row? I have to always wait for the 'cooldown' :P only heal dew possible to sometimes use a 2x in a row. but it's good because I must heal my team :D