Can't find other players to kill bosses together

Kurdock

Honestly, in my opinion, in a game like this where levels are gained through questing, the quests should never reach a stage where you need to kill a boss in order to move on. Particularly bosses where you need a high-levelled guy to party with you.

Or at least have something beneficial to do while spamming the world chat with 'need help kill x boss' stuff. At this point I've been waiting 2+ hours for someone to help kill Gilian the Marksman. For newbies in particular, most are probably unfamiliar/uninterested with the arena things, and its very tough for low-levelled characters to solo dungeons. Unless high-amped maybe.

Maybe if this game had more players, then there would be more players able to help the newbie out. I probably would still be stuck in level 5 if not for that one player named Richjack (shoutout!! He's an alt I think, not sure which is his main)

But often I feel like I'm doing nothing, just posting 'need help kill x boss' in 30 second intervals, then waiting and admiring the 2d art, maybe browse the ranks stuff for a while.

Worse still I'm out of arena tickets -,-

So AiGrind can you guys please add something in Warspear that allows newbies to pass time doing something beneficial? Maybe mini-games? At least I have to feel I'm not wasting my time waiting for a kind person to show up.

Edited by Kurdock

well, there is kind of an issue with that, its kind of true...

but fortunatly, you can continue the main quest line without killing the bosses at first

As far as i know you are a shaman right?

do you need some help right now? i am only a lvl6 rogue, but i got some rather good items on him so it should be ok

edit: actually you have to beat the bosses on mc and forsaken...  :facepalm:  yep ur right there are flaws...

Edited by Molotow Cocktail

I would find it boring if people could gain xp by killing mobs. What should people do who don't want to level up anymore? Run around with permanence potion on 24/7?

One of the things that I will never understand is why people come to a mmorpg game and start asking about playing it solo. This is a multiplayer game, you are supposed to play it with friends or some random people, but not alone. Well, in Warspear the majority of quests can be completed solo, but yes, bosses are not to be killed solo, otherwise it wouldn't be mmo.

The are plenty of options here. You may invite some of your real friends to the game and play together, you may join the guild (you may do it almost from the beginning), you may find the players of the same level and complete quests together. If there are not many of them, you may try to change the server and choose the one with more people on it. For example, pick Sapphire instead of Pearl.

One of the things that I will never understand is why people come to a mmorpg game and start asking about playing it solo. This is a multiplayer game, you are supposed to play it with friends or some random people, but not alone. Well, in Warspear the majority of quests can be completed solo, but yes, bosses are not to be killed solo, otherwise it wouldn't be mmo.

The are plenty of options here. You may invite some of your real friends to the game and play together, you may join the guild (you may do it almost from the beginning), you may find the players of the same level and complete quests together. If there are not many of them, you may try to change the server and choose the one with more people on it. For example, pick Sapphire instead of Pearl.

I understand this is meant to encourage partying with friends, but no matter how you look at it the current state of the game means new players will usually spend quite some time just looking for helpful people to help them complete a quest.

What I'm suggesting would be that players have something beneficial to do while waiting for someone to answer their world chat calls.

I really like partying with other people and taking on bosses/dgs together, don't get me wrong, but I can imagine how many people rage quit Warspear after they couldn't find anybody interested in helping them kill a boss.

I understand this is meant to encourage partying with friends, but no matter how you look at it the current state of the game means new players will usually spend quite some time just looking for helpful people to help them complete a quest.

What I'm suggesting would be that players have something beneficial to do while waiting for someone to answer their world chat calls.

I really like partying with other people and taking on bosses/dgs together, don't get me wrong, but I can imagine how many people rage quit Warspear after they couldn't find anybody interested in helping them kill a boss.

An easy solution for soloing bosses is to just move on, except if the quest is required to move on, of course. You can level up a few times, acquire better gear and solo the first few bosses when you are strong enough. This "rule" doesn't apply to most Ayvondil bosses however.

An easy solution for soloing bosses is to just move on, except if the quest is required to move on, of course. You can level up a few times, acquire better gear and solo the first few bosses when you are strong enough. This "rule" doesn't apply to most Ayvondil bosses however.

Quest is required to move on. :(

Well being as though practically every player has completed their boss quests implies that there is no flaw, you just need patience.

Big bosses are optional, mini bosses aren't that hard for healers,

especially if you keep the potions you get for quest completing. :)

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember having a boss q

that is actually not optional.

What about crafting? Or going to arena? Or joining the guild and communicating with other players? There are plenty of things helping to spend time, sorry, but I really don't see the issue here.