[2016.09.21] Update Warspear Online 6.1 Preview №2

You will find answers in the main post

Apart from type differentiation, relics also vary in terms of quality and rarity (common, rare and unique).

Common relics may be used starting from level 10, while rare and unique relics - from level 1. The quality of relics affects the skill efficiency, success chance and duration.

Got it :D I missed this :P But what "Skill Efficiency" mean?

Edited by Kelvzs

awesome update,,,

but whats different between unique relic (dg drop) and rare relic(mcoin shop)?

this will change battle system in game alot and many people start thinking warspear is "pay to win" now..

not this again...

its simple, its free to play, NONE is forcing you to buy coins, you DONT have to buy coins, you can just buy mcoin items if you want them, from other players. 

Pvp was based on luck.. Is based on luck and will be based on luck... No change in that

This is gon be fun :*

Adding 10% chance of area stuns and 5s fears is a big change in PvP

And bad for pros: only noobs need luck

That's why LoL removed dodge and random skills

Whar the actual duck. What a time to be alive :D

Quesion! Can you farm spirit of gray hollow/chupacabra and generally ever yellow crowned monster/mini boss?

Or only a few?

What you got wrong is the definition of mini-boss. Pteriks and Fat Torar are mini-bosses; chupacabras and fairy queens are only mere elites.

Zeus approves on this update, u can go on with updating bq4.gif

I wonder.. Wondering what would fetter relics be OwO mwahahhahaha aoe effect

I wonder also if their is damage relic and how would it or healing be related by.

Example: bd hamstring that can heal, but the heal depends on the magic of the bd or his hamstring damage xD ill see im test or update ^^ dont answer me here ty i like testing

Zeus approves on this update, u can go on with updating bq4.gif

I wonder.. Wondering what would fetter relics be OwO mwahahhahaha aoe effect

I wonder also if their is damage relic and how would it or healing be related by.

Example: bd hamstring that can heal, but the heal depends on the magic of the bd or his hamstring damage xD ill see im test or update ^^ dont answer me here ty i like testing

Not all relics are applicable to all skills.

One question? Will they new daily events have to be in party? Or can they be done solo?

Solo as well

Adding 10% chance of area stuns and 5s fears is a big change in PvP

And bad for pros: only noobs need luck

That's why LoL removed dodge and random skills

We have a completely different game after all. You can't compare WO to any kind of MOBAs

When use the book i los the runes of skills?

No