[2016.09.21] Update Warspear Online 6.1 Preview №2

Daria

Amplify x Enchant skills

1 - what is the difference between them? the "+" and "-" mean only if the effect is positive or negative, or it has something to do with aplification? If so, do these relics aplify other relics of same type? does them appear on my relics board or not ?

situation 1(skill test: Ball Lightning) : I try to add "Relic of Indominateble Blow" and "Relic of Punishing Ability", It says I cant applify a skill with 2 relics of one type and ask me If I want replace. And first relic was replaced by second relic, but the Info says the name of the first one. The same I try with "Relic of Magic Poison" x "Relic of Overwhelming Ability", but this time, when I try to replace, nothing happens.

situation 2 (skill test: Earth Protection): I try add/replace "Relic of Immunity" by "Relic of Will Power" but seems I'm not able to do, only "amplify skill"(?) and despite being of the same type, It says they work together, theoretically

2- What do you mean by "And enhancing a skill with a relic has a 100% chance of success. "? does it work like crystals and runes system? How can I get 100% chance of success?

3 - "the number relic types that may be used on a skill, thus it may vary from 2 to 4." How to use 4 slots if there are only 3 types of relics at market and I'm able to use only 2 types of rare relics into each skill? Are the 3rd and 4th space for unique relics?

I'm sure there will be 4th kind of relics drop from dg and bosses

So 3 relics type in mshop and 1 from dg and bosses only

About skills it's different from one to another some skills only 2 some 3 some 4

I'm sure there will be 4th kind of relics drop from dg and bosses

So 3 relics type in mshop and 1 from dg and bosses only

About skills it's different from one to another some skills only 2 some 3 some 4

I havent seen any skill of shaman with 3 possibilities of rare relics, maybe I didnt pay attention. Could someone answer which skills I'm able to use 3 rare relics?

All Rogue Skills they got the shit end of the deal once again.. and i assume they have yet to make poison or reflex better from current Nerf?

it's true lol, elusive threat reduce hp by percentage(%)

so it is by percentage.

i got it now.

i wish next update gm add more reduction of hp and mana if we cast it in pvp. hahaha

On pala I could only put one relic

You can only put one relic from each category on a skill and if you try to place another relic from the same category it will replace the previous one.

Atkeast game should give full demage to other hand weapon to rogue . rogue hve 2 , 3 expert skills useless n kick in the back skill worst n no one use much . y game not gve extra power to rogue . Ranger hve so much attack n skills . he hve powerful blessing . even 5 , 6 shot in 1 times.

tell me this guy didnt state a strength ranger doesnt have

My feeling said this update is like try to balancing classes in game in term of numbers.. since rogue and bd is overpopulated.. and warlock, ranger, mage is really almost gone.. so they weaker the overpopulated class and buff the low populated class with good skills.. like warlock, ranger, mage got all good skills.. so people will switch to that class.. and the numbers of classes balanced..

Giving bds extra dmg buff and speed buff doesnt balance the game...soon bds will get 2k dmg and some players still cry about rogues and wlocks

bds arent getting any extra dmg buff, its only attack speed and cool down speed in the expert skill  , so the damage number remains. Good news for u and other  bd haters, the counter is heavily nerfed , it hits only 240 with ads in tp heroic dg

My feeling said this update is like try to balancing classes in game in term of numbers.. since rogue and bd is overpopulated.. and warlock, ranger, mage is really almost gone.. so they weaker the overpopulated class and buff the low populated class with good skills.. like warlock, ranger, mage got all good skills.. so people will switch to that class.. and the numbers of classes balanced..

And tanks least couple PvE and expert skills updates were for tanks this one support tanks since routes can't tank unless high amp & +3healers and bd became a tank or on The way to be

Giving bds extra dmg buff and speed buff doesnt balance the game...soon bds will get 2k dmg and some players still cry about rogues and wlocks

Rogues have that already but y'all want heavy armor lol

Could someone answer my questions above? btw, skills 5/5 = 100% chance of success?

They didn't said relics will have chance to fail like runes or crystals. It will have 100% of chance to enhance a skill (at least those rare ones). In time, + and - it's related to the relics effect, if increase ou decrease.

Edited by Unfeliz

They didn't said relics will have chance to fail like runes or crystals. It will have 100% of chance to enhance a skill (at least those rare ones). In time, + and - it's related to the relics effect, if increase ou decrease.

so there is nothing which increases the chance of success, only chance of "enchant" (

All rogues now cry for poision, remmenber everey atack with skill, use poision and run, really these is one fight, rogues make a extreme damage, and when you are more stroger he every run or use stun and pot of life.

Who will play rogue when barb will be better in all?

- charge 40% longer than jump

- chop will do way more dmg than poison ever did

- more def and stone skin op

- can stealth with ink

- can stealth with ink

so are you telling me dk isnt even in the competition?

shhh..poley might want a cracker

- can stealth with ink

Ppl thought rouge are pain get ready for Barbs nightmares