[2016.09.21] Update Warspear Online 6.1 Preview №2

Daria

Daria, there is a change of change a CD of some Druid Skill? at moment (and after upgrade more) this is the situation of PVP for many player....

I see you change relic (9 sec) after first test.....is ok, but this class do perma-stun without relic....

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/54656-druid-vs-shaman-0-de-chance-serve-br/

Ok, this shaman can try do best....but it is really really hard.... and in the future many hight cd items....

everyone know dodge 5/5 is 9% and absolute relfexes 4/4 is 9% dodge and atk spd. u seems like only try 1st test server where absolute reflexes still give 20% at 4/4. anyway why waste your time and efford for DPS Build, when Burst Build is proved better than DPS Build.. If u know that, and still go to DPS build, then you're just waste ur money and time. @poiofrito.

anyway dodge 5/5 is always 9% .. idk why people said it give 10% lol.

Anyway here my Burst Rogue build, without any buff items.. only Guild buff

Build.JPG

Edited by Kelvzs

hey Profito stop spamming topics you should be banned for multi posting more then one topic.

Also even with Relic its not possible i hit 40% max stats with new dodge buff from reflex thatd be 49 59 60 aprox max and thats only for rich players full crit.

But since ur a dagger user i can already tell your no rich player so why dont you go home and stop spamming a update topic with worthless arguments.

Look ur dps and like mine while im having half dmg than u...

Ppl says 10% coz 9% almost 10%. Btw i can reach that 77.9% dodge, but u say i was dreaming right? And i rather dps build than burst. Dps its better in pve, im +7/8 daggers, with no dmg accesories, so with dmg accesories, i should have like 660-680 dmg using daggers. Dealing more dps than urs. And remember, if u hit me basic, u hit 1 dmg. If i hit u, i deal twice dmg as i hit like ranger. Im not wasting money and time, as i know, burst better for pve

If you can out dmg him speak about DPs

dps matters? 

burst skills are instant and rogues have jump merciless and poison lol

yes ..if you use daggers and i use axes against a boss in pve you'll do more damage if we only use auto hits lol  :crazy:

seen the tp axe? it has dext aka even devs are forcing dps classes to turn to axes and not anything less

Most dmg relics work on bd strike, but not on rogue merc... seems legit

Edit: nvm fixed already (ham range too)

Edited by Ninja

Im DPS rogue and i need to say... Axes have much more advantage in PvP and Daggers in PvM. A rogue full lifesteal and daggs have more chance to tank solo boss and mobs cuz stealing is faster. But now, now skills interrupt auto damage. I hit 2 folds per second in exterm 4/4, bit if i use any skill it breaks and the delay to auto atk again isnt only visual. With 29%-46% SPD and daggers se can see it easily, all skills less DMG and the only thing that make SPD good dont works fine, the fast auto atk. Burst Rogues with 0% SPD cant see it cuz 2.2s is the cooldown of his hit, intercalled of the DMG skills no diference... I remember poison based on SPD, but nerfed.... Its the correctly way, if i hit more folds per minute the poison must appear more folds too, im dagger, not axer. PvP dagger isnt good, burst with crit and axes will be better cuz we SPD Rogues have a seriously problem with auto atk thats nota fixed till now

You're dreaming too much.. there is no way to get 77% dodge even with relic buff (Maybe u use Evasion Scroll) .. Anyway lets see if your 55% atk spd and high dps will help u in dg VS axe user with high accu and crit. cause if u focus too much on atk spd u will lost many valuable other stats.. i would like to try it. your dagger dps build vs my axe accu-crit build.if u deal more dmg than me.. i will switch to dagger also. @Poiofrito

If this game is not based only for PvP.. Why almost all the update Skills, Arena Award.. Its all more focused to PvP than PvE, and the only high level armor is for PvP which is season award.. Why there is no PvE armor updated such as CC Equip.. They stay super long time at Lv.20. But arena equip keep update and now its at lv.23 in regular arena shop. and 26 in season award.

So eventually you agree with me Kelv, PvP game under PvE mask  :spiteful:

Ranger had just a passive that can "twice dmg" but look, rogue has strike, rico, flurry, poison, jump.

Ranger has strike, flame, rain and fire trap. All ranger "root" skills doesnt stun, so u can use skills, and remember ranger need to kite or he gonna be squishy. (Ranger has dodge as rogue? Nope, rogue can low to 0 acc, ranger cant. Ranger has not gap closer since they are ranged, amd rofue has reflexes, that gives more dodge

Flurry of steel is the worst damage skill in the game.

You can't get 77% dodge.

You can't have perma kick in the back effect.

Rogues need poison for damage, not slowing an enemy down :mega_shok: Otherwise a damager class would have only 2 proper damage skills.. less than some healers and tanks.

Stop spamming senseless crap.

There's no point in arguing about pvp builds. You can make anything work if you are good enough. I made my dodge bd work because everybody using arena weapons with no accu and full pene. Could survive 3 potting rogues with no pots used on my end on some lucky occasions lol.

There's no point in arguing about pvp builds. You can make anything work if you are good enough. I made my dodge bd work because everybody using arena weapons with no accu and full pene. Could survive 3 potting rogues with no pots used on my end on some lucky occasions lol.

I know it is ridiculous that bd can have higher dodge than rogue. OP build but only a few people have been using it so far because they have been able to kill everything with all the damage skills.

Kw set still the best armor set in game. Gotta love that accu bonus. When and if i revamp my rogue ill prob end up using craft armor n boots with arena gloves n helm with legendary defender daggers or axe + dagger. High mreg with high dodge still gud. 

Edited by Raislin

Well, read about whats diff between poison 1/4 and 4/4. Ninja said it before. I was not trying to spam. And yes, thought i could 78%, but only was 68%. And with relic and exterm effects, i can perma kick. Poor or rich idc, i have more less same dps than 1k dmg rogue axe user, he shd be +9-+10 and im +7+8. Aslo my def its 2.2k amd less rhan 1.5k magic. Ad i said, im lock user, u can ask magnifica we pvped for test :D and my rogue is PvE (i repeat, if not clear)

And thats not senseless crap. Jist different thoughts. Why a lock up fear than pool, if pool has nice dot and mamy crit, aslo in area, cant be dodged and fear can broke? Because u need fear to survive. Why i preffer up exterm than poison? Because exterm gives 40% cd in 4/4, mean fast skills, so fast dps and survive skills. Why i up reflexes rhan jump? Coz its another way to survive. Ddmt u heard all muscle is nothing if u havent got brain?

Edited by poiofrito

I thought mage is gonna be better in pvp atleast during the test and should be after update.. but since this update will buff up all classes, not just mage, with new skill and op relic, i think mage would be just the same. Obviously the new skill is more to pvp but aint any players would use negative effect skill when they see obvious green surrounded the mage. well atleast Sun Armour is now affect physical defense too with increase by 8% at 5/5 on both physical and magic defense. and change Overload to Passive.

Edited by Mrewan

Well, read about whats diff between poison 1/4 and 4/4. Ninja said it before. I was not trying to spam. And yes, thought i could 78%, but only was 68%. And with relic and exterm effects, i can perma kick. Poor or rich idc, i have more less same dps than 1k dmg rogue axe user, he shd be +9-+10 and im +7+8. Aslo my def its 2.2k amd less rhan 1.5k magic. Ad i said, im lock user, u can ask magnifica we pvped for test :D and my rogue is PvE (i repeat, if not clear)

And thats not senseless crap. Jist different thoughts. Why a lock up fear than pool, if pool has nice dot and mamy crit, aslo in area, cant be dodged and fear can broke? Because u need fear to survive. Why i preffer up exterm than poison? Because exterm gives 40% cd in 4/4, mean fast skills, so fast dps and survive skills. Why i up reflexes rhan jump? Coz its another way to survive. Ddmt u heard all muscle is nothing if u havent got brain?

Muscles and brain ? You're talking to top pve rouge in us server

In kronus dg 4 rouges 1 healer pt he makes 100k dmg more than 2nd top dmg rouges 1000-750 dmg

Even if you have 700 dmg with that pve build you can never out dmg him

Btw anyone uses brain knows that extra 7% atk spd for 10 sec is nothing also 51% dps doesn't mean you can even double your dmg out put specially With low accuracy and critical

So please keep your hand off the keyboard till the update released

Edited by Kitige

hy i want to inform u mage new skill expert i complain of it cause as 4/4lvl keeps active only 6 sec thats not good and blinding fire skill modified to press on a targed is incomode!!!

I wanted to ask, Aren't we missing something like the events it should be on irselnort in this updste too? Are we going to know something in the release post?

hy i want to inform u mage new skill expert i complain of it cause as 4/4lvl keeps active only 6 sec thats not good and blinding fire skill modified to press on a targed is incomode!!!

6 sec is enough bro to evade some stuns