[2016.09.21] Update Warspear Online 6.1 Preview №2

Daria

Yeah like if somebody wants to make a arena character without spending mcoin, then let them do it. This game is draining money from us, I swear

My arena rogue lvl 24 got only 4 experts... I would pay 1M for extra slots

I'll recycle poison slot, I guess :D

Edited by Ninja

Well if mcoin=time only, i really don't know how you can amp anything just spendding time... 2h weps requires more than 200 signs to gain a new lv up after amp+7....

Well if mcoin=time only, i really don't know how you can amp anything just spendding time... 2h weps requires more than 200 signs to gain a new lv up after amp+7....

200 set

Sell it in NPC and buy new one

My friend+9 staff 20 set total I was +7>+8 4set only

Rouge poison is 3 tics

Time to revive sham

Thats just a freaking major nerf for a dmg class :bad: idk if rouge still a dmg class after this with 2 dmg skills only

No.. rogue is not damager.. rogue is supporter now.. the real damager is bd

Bladedancer (Tank Class) ops i mean Damager.

- Hamstring = 3 dots (Higher dmg than rogue "Poisonous blade") + Silent + Immobilize. Cooldown 15s. User Range : 2 Yards. (I wonder how they ham u from 2 yards away not to mention with the relic +2 yards.. so it gonna be 4 yards.. wow "Bladethrower"

Rogue (Damager Class) nah its supporter now.

- Poisonous Blade = 3 dots (with 1000 dmg rogue u deal 300-350) and thats all for a so called Expert skill. User range: 1 yard. Cooldown 26s.

Maybe the reason Firstborn/Chosen always got a better skill because in Warspear History they are the Good Side.. Mountain Clan and Forsaken is on the Bad side..

Edited by Kelvzs

200 set

Sell it in NPC and buy new one

My friend+9 staff 20 set total I was +7>+8 4set only

You're exceptions but, even if u consider 4 sets to amp still not possible just spending time. Amp=mcoins and wthout amp u basically can't do nothing cool in game. I reforce im not complainning or somthing else, just facts and if i still play it's becouse i accept game as it was be designed.

- Hamstring = 3 dots (Higher dmg than rogue "Poisonous blade") + Silent + Immobilize. Cooldown 15s. User Range : 2 Yards. (I wonder how they ham u from 2 yards away not to mention with the relic +2 yards.. so it gonna be 4 yards.. wow "Bladethrower"

- Poisonous Blade = 3 dots (with 1000 dmg rogue u deal 300-350) and thats all for a so called Expert skill. User range: 1 yard. Cooldown 26s.

Maybe the reason Firstborn/Chosen always got a better skill because in Warspear History they are the Good Side.. Mountain Clan and Forsaken is on the Bad side..

i agree.. but always history for mc and forsaken; if gm give us good skill put some tramp like retribution rune ;) ... or just nerfed skills on our side, or put "random" effect on stuns, and if elves cry in 2 weeks they fix that but never listen to mc and forsaken cos we are the bad guys ;)

wow I never think about this but Kelvsz there always a strong darks side the rule for a long time

Test servers are usually to test stuff without the need to worry about anything that's money. I mean, I played on a lots of test servers of other games, and most of the time they give unlimited money and resources. Testing WS is just like the actual game: boring.

Edited by BTminBT

Game should give heavy gear to rogue and give full demage to 2 axe too . or make bd attack less becoz he hve high def . game not fair with mc . rogue gouge easily caught by elf's . game must fair with mc .

Rogues don't need heavy armor lol. I've said for a long time to remove heavy armor from bd's because they are more like damagers anyway. And sentinels now have pala for a tank. And besides that Elf's have the 4% dmg and def buff in their pocket anyway.

Rogues don't need heavy armor lol. I've said for a long time to remove heavy armor from bd's because they are more like damagers anyway. And sentinels now have pala for a tank. And besides that Elf's have the 4% dmg and def buff in their pocket anyway.

they can't remove heavy armor for bd because almost all bds has Heavy armor ( what happend if they remove it :) ) but i agree its not fair for Mc side bd is To Strong Now , can't beat him . if they keep making bd stronger i think it will be useless to make mc char ( everyone make elf side char and game will be boring ... )

This relic update will change all class balance, hard predict how

But I guess tanks will dominate in PvP

Who added dmg skills to tanks should study mmo-trinity design

If BD is a tank, why it can nuke healers?

If BD is a dps, why it got defensive skills/stats?

Test servers are usually to test stuff without the need to worry about anything that's money. I mean, I played on a lots of test servers of other games, and most of the time they give unlimited money and resources. Testing WS is just like the actual game: boring.

Yeah, maybe because testing is not actually supposed to be fun? For example, if the goal is to test the work of relics: there are 500mc and there are relics costing 1mc each, and that's everything that is needed. If you give players infinite resources, they'll just start doing random stuff like amplifying weapons, but what needs to be tested won't be properly tested.

Atkeast game should give full demage to other hand weapon to rogue . rogue hve 2 , 3 expert skills useless n kick in the back skill worst n no one use much . y game not gve extra power to rogue . Ranger hve so much attack n skills . he hve powerful blessing . even 5 , 6 shot in 1 times.

Many complain how OP bds are but in my honest opinion bd is not that strong.most people says bd are OP but havent actually played bd. I play bd and most of the time i lose if i face a lock,shaman or rogue that have almost same gear rating as mine.if i face a lock, they have so much disable skills that getting close to then is challenging and if ever i do get close to them i pray (since im only talking about those locks that have decent gears as mine.lets not include those that have lower amps or lower set of gears for their level because that is really an unbalanced match)that i kill them in one combo or else theyll just stun me and just would heal or kite while they nuke me.its rare that i get to ham them again because ham should be on cooldown by then or i would be dead by the time i get close to them the second time. Sham is also a pain to pvp with their fear and other skills. Rogues also is a tough opponent.i just hope that i get to unhide them with rush or else they either kill me with one combo if not they can just stun,hide and repeat their combo.some even hide while they regen their hp.

My point is the strength of a character is not really its class but other factors too.theres players reflexes and tactics (im not saying im a pro because i admit im a noob),scenarios,gear,level and build too.stop compairing bds with rogues. If you think bd is better than rogues then how would you compare rogues against rangers and other cloth user.i see most of them die with just one of rogues combo coming out from hide. And if bds really dominates rogues why is that currently rogues are the top rankers in arena at my level bracket?

I think every class has their own strength and weaknesses.its really just how you use those strength and weakness in battle that matters. Though i admit that counter should be toned down a little.

Ps. This is just my opinion based on my experience.

Atkeast game should give full demage to other hand weapon to rogue . rogue hve 2 , 3 expert skills useless n kick in the back skill worst n no one use much . y game not gve extra power to rogue . Ranger hve so much attack n skills . he hve powerful blessing . even 5 , 6 shot in 1 times.

Worst skill? It down to 0 accuracy lmao. In server test, i reached 77% dodge with new relic, and u down enemy accu to 0. Means 2.3 of every 10 atks will dmg, all others should dodge. But u still think it suck? I agree bds are rank, not dmgers. But rogues "tank" way is dodging, not wearing heavy armors. And aslo, isnt same burst and dps. Bd has burst, and rogue has dps. Thats why i domt up jump on my rogue, as it dont crit and as i only use it for get closer. My rogue reach 55% atk speed using daggers, 2/4 exterm skill, NO RELICS. Poison nerfed? Yes. But u aslo dont lev up it coz u want it for "slow" enemy preventing him to kite you aswell.

Ranger had just a passive that can "twice dmg" but look, rogue has strike, rico, flurry, poison, jump.

Ranger has strike, flame, rain and fire trap. All ranger "root" skills doesnt stun, so u can use skills, and remember ranger need to kite or he gonna be squishy. (Ranger has dodge as rogue? Nope, rogue can low to 0 acc, ranger cant. Ranger has not gap closer since they are ranged, amd rofue has reflexes, that gives more dodge

You're dreaming too much.. there is no way to get 77% dodge even with relic buff (Maybe u use Evasion Scroll) .. Anyway lets see if your 55% atk spd and high dps will help u in dg VS axe user with high accu and crit. cause if u focus too much on atk spd u will lost many valuable other stats.. i would like to try it. your dagger dps build vs my axe accu-crit build.if u deal more dmg than me.. i will switch to dagger also. @Poiofrito

If this game is not based only for PvP.. Why almost all the update Skills, Arena Award.. Its all more focused to PvP than PvE, and the only high level armor is for PvP which is season award.. Why there is no PvE armor updated such as CC Equip.. They stay super long time at Lv.20. But arena equip keep update and now its at lv.23 in regular arena shop. and 26 in season award.

Edited by Kelvzs

You're dreaming too much.. there is no way to get 77% dodge even with relic buff (Maybe u use Evasion Scroll) .. @Poiofrito

If this game is not based only for PvP.. Why almost all the update Skills, Arena Award.. Its all more focused to PvP than PvE, and the only high level armor is for PvP which is season award.. Why there is no PvE armor updated such as CC Equip.. They stay super long time at Lv.20. But arena equip keep update and now its at lv.23 in regular arena shop. and 26 in season award.

I completely Agree. this game is solely based on player versus player the farming system espiacally after essence update is hella out of wack and only top guilds can do dungeons together for a profit. 

Dreaming? Dodge 5/5 gives 10%. Before relics, i have ss i reach 57.x% in relic test, u cam add to dodge 10% chance to get 20% dodge for 15 secs. Reflexes 4/4 gives like 15%dodge but im still dreaming?

Most ppl know daggers are for pve (my rogue is pve build) amd aslo, my crit 33% accu 12-18% i just lack in pene, but idc a lot, simce i can hit twice, meaning if i have 600 dmg, and i hit 400 on enemy, i can deal 800!800! If bot crit, mean 1600!. And as i hit faster than axes, i will hit at least 1 time more than a guy using axes. Axes has more BURST, but best dps are both daggers for pve or axedagger for pvp and pve