[2016.09.21] Update Warspear Online 6.1 Preview №2

Daria

Rogues poison just 3 ticks every 26sec... seriously?

Did they nerf it by reducing its number of ticks or is it 1 tick every 8.66 seconds?

Edited by Jigsaw-PZ

Rogues poison just 3 ticks every 26sec... seriously?

This is worst nerf ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skill "Poisonous Blade" Use > Atk 1x > Skill Gone > 3 dots > Wait 26s Cooldown.. LMFAO..

What kind of skill is this !!!

Edited by Kelvzs

I hope it will be 1 mc in normal servers too :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I just hope to an affordable price. They are power ups... i guess less than 100 coins....(?)

All relics were in test server have rare status. I wonder how other rarity types of relics will be . I mean common and unique ones. :unknw: :unknw:

As long as rare ones are affordable is ok. I'll buy tons lel xD

Ofc, the unique ones deserve an op eye too :D

I hope too for affordable prices ::)

Would help everyone and many also will buy them. I'd build x2 set ups for sham and dk ^_^

why changed rogue "poisonous blade" its so baddddd now !!! make it stay like it is now !!! 
who wait 26s cooldown for x3 low dmg dots !! 

devs promised to never game p2w ...they lied

what happen r0land?

you said the mc shop was for 'time = money' nothing more eh?

:3

Wt about signs,spheres,runes and crystals?

Are u sure they ONLY made u earn TIME until now??

And signs can't be found anywhere else besides Mshop...can they?

Edited by Zeusthegod

I quess poison blades needed a nerf but from what it's sounding like they got hit big time lol.  :rofl:

This is worst nerf ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skill "Poisonous Blade" Use > Atk 1x > Skill Gone > 3 dots > Wait 26s Cooldown.. LMFAO..

What kind of skill is this !!!

:rofl:

Rouge poison is 3 tics

Time to revive sham

Thats just a freaking major nerf for a dmg class :bad: idk if rouge still a dmg class after this with 2 dmg skills only

They always does like that. Hmm we need nerf bd. Ok, less chance to counter, bur more duration. With that, they made perma counter. Thts called nerf. Now. Hmmm guys are saying counter back pretty dmg. Lets down it a bit. We will add relic in hamstring, so it could be 4 yards. Yep, do that. Thats a nerf too? We know if u get hamstred, sayonara so 4 yards for be a melee class....

will you reopen today? 

Oh, sorry, I missed this post. I guess there is no need for an answer anymore. :)

Aww I was hoping for some more time :(

It will be opened again on Monday.

Oh, sorry, I missed this post. I guess there is no need for an answer anymore. :)

It will be opened again on Monday.

Is Monday the date of the update or am I wrong? ( "the update will be on the beginning of the next week" )

Don't you dare put a range extending relic on ham. The skill is too stupid as it is lol. Besides didnt you already give them rush to catch up to casters. Should say us since i have a bd too but would have deleted ages ago if it wasnt a broken class and my first ever character.  :rofl:

Edited by Raislin

I got an idea.

To unlock a skill slot costs 399 mcoins. What about those non-mcoin users. They should get a chance to unlock slots too. Like you can make an item like pocket/bag that is tradeable and can for example cost 100k or 200k at NPC! Let it be fair. Mcoin=time only.

Edited by yousse0605

Non mcoin users will unlock slots by lvling up to lv 28. And will have to wait a bit for lv 30. As simple as that :blush:

Yeah true. Forgot that. Btw does a new skill slot unlock at update? Like lvl 30? Or do I have to replace the new skill with an old?

Edited by yousse0605

Allow us to buy expert skill slots for gold (200k at NPC)

Or add a tradeable slot-item (like for Stalls/Bags)

I got an idea.

To unlock a skill slot costs 399 mcoins. What about those non-mcoin users. They should get a chance to unlock slots too. Like you can make an item like pocket/bag that is tradeable and can for example cost 100k or 200k at NPC! Let it be fair. Mcoin=time only.

Lol we had the same idea

Make it 500-600mc but tradeable

For who can't buy mc and can't lvl up (arena/dg)

Yeah true. Forgot that. Btw does a new skill slot unlock at update? Like lvl 30? Or do I have to replace the new skill with an old?

Daria said that the expert skill slots will be 7,once that the update is over :)