[2016.09.21] Update Warspear Online 6.1 Preview №2

Daria

test server will open tomorrow and stay closed Saturday and Sunday?

I waited so long to try it. :mega_shok:

Maybe that's why Roland never post test link here

Maybe that's why Roland never post test link here

test server will open tomorrow and stay closed Saturday and Sunday?

I waited so long to try it.   :mega_shok:

Go support the Test-Server topic to be pinned in "General" section :D

Hi Warspear community,

I won't talk much about this update, what I want to say is about old times/players.

I was wondering isn't is possible to make a server running on a old version of warspear? Like v3.4.4 or so? Where skill really mattered? I would love to start all over again if there were like: sun/moon/dark/astral damage, max lv 20, arena items lv17, i just miss those times, please do take this humble opinion from an old loyal player in consideration :give_rose:

P.S. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who want this!

Nope Nope Nope.. The old way was expensive lol

Hi Warspear community,

I won't talk much about this update, what I want to say is about old times/players.

I was wondering isn't is possible to make a server running on a old version of warspear? Like v3.4.4 or so? Where skill really mattered? I would love to start all over again if there were like: sun/moon/dark/astral damage, max lv 20, arena items lv17, i just miss those times, please do take this humble opinion from an old loyal player in consideration :give_rose:

P.S. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who want this!

2.0 or riot!

Long long ago before hackers took our forum, I suggested devs make world arena where all servers could battle.  Now devs have given this to us in test server, that is so cool!!! Now I would like to suggest that they do this more often just like Great battle for territory war. This can happen once a week (preferably Sunday) and go on for 2 hours. For the rewards I suggest that server who had the most arena points (AP) won gets for Mon-Sat;

1.(maybe) dungeon drops % doubled for the week.  

2. Boss drop % double for the week

Or 3. Guild points on sever increase by 20%

Take in consideration this would cause massive spending on arena tickets, player participation and enjoyment with bragging rights  ;D

Edited by Suprememan

I guess impossible make connect all servers and save item to server before, in test server you have copy of your character, all items you lose on test you not lose on your server... I guess also impossible make second client only for wars...

Edited by Xallen

Long long ago before hackers took our forum, I suggested devs make world arena where all servers could battle. Now devs have given this to us in test server, that is so cool!!! Now I would like to suggest that they do this more often just like Great battle for territory war. This can happen once a week (preferably Sunday) and go on for 2 hours. For the rewards I suggest that server who had the most arena points (AP) won gets for Mon-Sat;

1.(maybe) dungeon drops % doubled for the week.

2. Boss drop % double for the week

Or 3. Guild points on sever increase by 20%

Take in consideration this would cause massive spending on arena tickets, player participation and enjoyment with bragging rights ;D

Well it's easy to copy the data of each server and combine them to a new, seperated server while the old ones still exist, but it's gonna be kinda impossible to throw the data of all original servers together and to seperate them after an event

Hope I got it a bit right .-.

Edited by Julie

Allllright so. The test server has given its results.

1st. If you give the possibility to sham or a drui to root/blind the enemy for 14 seconds lr more, there's really no point in pvping. Should be nerfed a little.

2nd, what's the point on adding critical hit stuff for Exhalation of Darkness, if The Skill hasn't got a chance of critting the enemy? :facepalm:

3rd, I reeeeeeeeaaaalllly hope that 1 relic isn't for 399 mcoins each... I mean... really...

Edited by Higgings

Well it's easy to copy the data of each server and combine them to a new, seperated server while the old ones still exist, but it's gonna be kinda impossible to throw the data of all original servers together and to seperate them after an event

Hope I got it a bit right .-.

:good:

Testing right now. The relic "relic of continuous effect" is ot working. On my shaman, a blind

4/5, it should last kinda longer, but it is not adding anything. It lasts like a normal skill without buffs

So does light aura transfer the relic's effects to other party members?

Does the heal relic for priest, necro and pala really heal to the user's hp?

:mega_shok:  Ohh thats full chaos is coming?

Thats right time for me to leave this mad game.

I ll leave as soon as i laughed enough

from bd hammed me by 5 yards distance.

"This is how now game running!

Such rules now, eat it!".

Outta here, bye. :dirol:

:mega_shok:  Ohh thats full chaos is coming?

Thats right time for me to leave this mad game.

I ll leave as soon as i laughed enough

from bd hammed me by 5 yards distance.

"This is how now game running!

Such rules now, eat it!".

Outta here, bye. :dirol:

That Relic add Yards skill usage should not have able to use on BD Hams.. BD Hams already have 2 yards range, Now gonna be 4 yards lol.. with Position bug mean, BD Hams will get u in 1 map