[2016.09.21] Update Warspear Online 6.1 Preview №2

Daria

Skill? You mean relics? Any level can use rare and unique relics, 10+ can use common relics

anyway relic is a skill of skill :[ Edited by SplendorBR

You will find answers in the main post

Apart from type differentiation, relics also vary in terms of quality and rarity (common, rare and unique).

Common relics may be used starting from level 10, while rare and unique relics - from level 1. The quality of relics affects the skill efficiency, success chance and duration.

Got it :D I missed this :P But what "Skill Efficiency" mean?

Edited by Kelvzs

Wow

Brand new era of warspear crazier than ever

:D i hope we see some dumb uses for relics

Like banner and mass illusion :D would be fun to watch

"Relic only useable for Basic skills, the first 5 skills u got"

Goddamn that's a very serious event! Are you hiding something more for this update? After seeing a new system, the question is a must. Great jon :good: :D

awesome update,,,

but whats different between unique relic (dg drop) and rare relic(mcoin shop)?

this will change battle system in game alot and many people start thinking warspear is "pay to win" now..

not this again...

its simple, its free to play, NONE is forcing you to buy coins, you DONT have to buy coins, you can just buy mcoin items if you want them, from other players. 

Question: Will relics have a supporting role for support skills? For example, if there is a relic that increases some stat and I can apply to Paladin's Aura, will it add to all party members? Or only the Paladin?

Pvp was based on luck.. Is based on luck and will be based on luck... No change in that

This is gon be fun :*

Adding 10% chance of area stuns and 5s fears is a big change in PvP

And bad for pros: only noobs need luck

That's why LoL removed dodge and random skills

Whar the actual duck. What a time to be alive :D

Quesion! Can you farm spirit of gray hollow/chupacabra and generally ever yellow crowned monster/mini boss?

Or only a few?

What you got wrong is the definition of mini-boss. Pteriks and Fat Torar are mini-bosses; chupacabras and fairy queens are only mere elites.

Let's hope they give threads of darkness a relic that stuns 100% for a short period of time. I dont like getting stunned after it and waste a 30 sec cd skill trying to kill casters n rangers ayy lmao.

yes bug pos shadow and evasive stats are all fixxed

Talk about noobs, you seem to be an oblivious one

No lag = no bug pos

U seem always butthurt, means u lose often

Maybe now u'll have 10% more chances to beat pros

Zeus approves on this update, u can go on with updating bq4.gif

I wonder.. Wondering what would fetter relics be OwO mwahahhahaha aoe effect

I wonder also if their is damage relic and how would it or healing be related by.

Example: bd hamstring that can heal, but the heal depends on the magic of the bd or his hamstring damage xD ill see im test or update ^^ dont answer me here ty i like testing

Mini bosses are the red crown bosses. And main bosses can be considered as bosses like spawn, faceless, elm and engineer. All other red crowns are supposedly mini bosses be any island.

Zeus approves on this update, u can go on with updating bq4.gif

I wonder.. Wondering what would fetter relics be OwO mwahahhahaha aoe effect

I wonder also if their is damage relic and how would it or healing be related by.

Example: bd hamstring that can heal, but the heal depends on the magic of the bd or his hamstring damage xD ill see im test or update ^^ dont answer me here ty i like testing

Not all relics are applicable to all skills.

One question? Will they new daily events have to be in party? Or can they be done solo?

Solo as well

Adding 10% chance of area stuns and 5s fears is a big change in PvP

And bad for pros: only noobs need luck

That's why LoL removed dodge and random skills

We have a completely different game after all. You can't compare WO to any kind of MOBAs

When use the book i los the runes of skills?

No