[2012.06.06] 2.10 bug fixes

Kuzmitch

Lolol why so rare above lvl 2?  Oh yeah because who needs trap when scatter 5 and blessing 5 and everything dies before reaching you.  :rofl:

OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

whats good on lvl5? we really need all skills dectription and what will we have on next levels  :facepalm:

Kuzmitch repair US-Saphire server...its still lagging, cant play :facepalm: . Come on, why lagging? :sorry:

i have trap lvl 5 ;)  i am rare 8) 8)

To all rangers complaining about your stupid trap not lasting long enough, or it not op.....WHO FREAKIN CARES! My problem is this stupid update. When is 3.0 coming up, the new market system is stupid, game currancy sucks, and barbs charge still not fair comparing the others class. When will the developers stop dangling us like a piece of meat on a rope and let us know whether or not the update is near. I dont mind buying mcoins if the game is going in the right direction, but all I see on this thread is whining elfs rangers crying about their stupid skills. :diablo:  So my question is whens the update?

To all rangers complaining about your stupid trap not lasting long enough, or it not op.....WHO FREAKIN CARES! My problem is this stupid update. When is 3.0 coming up, the new market system is stupid, game currancy sucks, and barbs charge still not fair comparing the others class. When will the developers stop dangling us like a piece of meat on a rope and let us know whether or not the update is near. I dont mind buying mcoins if the game is going in the right direction, but all I see on this thread is whining elfs rangers crying about their stupid skills. :diablo:  So my question is whens the update?

ABSOLUTELY AGREE!!!

Kuzz when is the day that really do somthing worthwhile???

AND TRY TO FIX SMS SISTEM!!! U ALWAYS SAY THE SAME SH%$#...U WILL FIX

ALWAYS IS WE WILL FIX FOR ALL!!!

Sorry but next time...TRY TO DO SOMTHING GOOD ;)

.Good Day Sir! this is Rouge-Iyhen fron Us-Sapphire Mountain Clan.. i have a Shamman named Iiyenl and now she's already LvL14 and currently taking the Yellow Quest from nadir, and i need to Get 4 BLACK EMERY crystal using an AXE, then the quest located at Leopard's cave.. i already get the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Black Emery but suddenly when i go to the 4th Black Emery crystal near Leopard, i cant get it and no GREEN QUESTION MARK appear, and i cant get it.. ist a BUG too?. please Repair it As soon as possible, cause im badly stuck at that quest., even i try to cancel and get the quest again, it doesnt work.. it happen again and the same. hoping to fix it! thank you!

.m0re power!! (repost)

Опубликованное фото

They dont crying  :facepalm:  i saw just 2-3noob rangers crying on forum after lab... but we Bd and Rogues and Barbs are mad...  :bad:

Cant u guys also fix the mapcrossing bug  :)

Eu-emerald

Eziio - lvl16 shaman

Lileziio - lvl14 Barbarian

Altaiirr - lvl14 rogue

Please fix the bugs with crashing of  game in every cross, remove info about ppl leaving and entering game , i dont need, nobody need this ducking shit. And fix the sounds of mobs when they attack players.  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Why nothing good in these updates, why they cant add new things without touching old ones? :facepalm:

People already used that there will be a lot of stupid bugs in updates.

THIS UPDATE MOST SHIT UPDATE EVER :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Please fix the bugs with crashing of  game in every cross, remove info about ppl leaving and entering game , i dont need, nobody need this ducking shit. And fix the sounds of mobs when they attack players.  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Why nothing good in these updates, why they cant add new things without touching old ones? :facepalm:

People already used that there will be a lot of stupid bugs in updates.

THIS UPDATE MOST SHIT UPDATE EVER :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Mods, please ban this BS mouth...

Hello

Every 5-10-15-20 minutes the game disconects from server and have to reboot the client to get back on

Any ideas?

please Fix

• 2 weeks later...

Aigrind, it is too long.

I saw too many friend quit game.

All are bored,it is too long,damn.

I'm afraid i soon end game too please,bring the update..

Announcement was long time ago so where is it?

Make the updates faster please,and bring a good content.

Quality content+fun = more players,stay= more money

This not spam but this update take too long...

Aigrind, it is too long.

I saw too many friend quit game.

All are bored,it is too long,damn.

I'm afraid i soon end game too please,bring the update..

Announcement was long time ago so where is it?

Make the updates faster please,and bring a good content.

Quality content+fun = more players,stay= more money

This not spam but this update take too long...

You got that right update is take too

long time.Some of my friends left that

game too

:facepalm:

Can anyone give me link to topic with all lvl18 gears equipted pic  ::)

Guiding Thread set (purple mage)

Violent Storm set (red mage)

Killing Whisper set (ranger, rogue)

Divine Defence set (bd)

Heroic Endurance set (barb with shield and 2h axe)

Lvl 17 dark def set (barb with 2h sword)

17590_.png