[2012.06.06] 2.10 bug fixes

Kuzmitch

Rangers want to be even more overpowered again? LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWLLLLL

L2P noobs, your using easy mode class :facepalm:

now nobody cant kill shaman on 1vs1... When ranger have better crit it will possible. So if sham have crit heal ranger should have better crit or any moon def bonus. Shaman is total op.

---

The list of bug fixes:

---

4. Small changes in the categories of goods on the market (some items were incorrectly placed in the wrong category).

----

The list of known bugs:

1. Lack of space in the text dialog box on phones with low resolution (Android).

2. Instability of the keyboard for Android. At the moment we have removed the possibility to share links to items on the Android-version. We will collect error statistics in the near future and the final version of the keyboard will appear in version 3.0.

This is not a known bug yet? No one experience that? Can't put on market certain items...

=============Market===========

another bug or don't know what is... i sold a ring on market, after that when i want to sell another one same as other i sold, i cant..

if i use other item in slot can sell... i try even sell from other char... same ring

but can't, no matter how many times i try...

what is wrong with that?

Sesomaru and Santor I want what you guys are smoking.  It must be good  ;D

Slay control your subjects please  :rofl:

Lmao theres only three OP classes in this game and FB have two of them.  Guess what they're all ranged classes.  None of your arguments make any sense. 

You say barbs do more damage than ranger.  That is false.

You don't recognize that shaman blind increase dodge and that quake allows skill use.  Root doea not.

You say barbs have better stun than ranger.  False, scatter last longer and can be used from any range.  Charge must be used from far away.

You are comparing all the wrong classes, all your facts are wrong.

Im not even sure you play this game you are such a noob.

What do you think about Rogue vs Bladedancer... It seems that you haven't commented for that.

What do you think about Rogue vs Bladedancer... It seems that you haven't commented for that.

Because its the wrong class to compare it with.  Since you asked:

Frankly if both are pretty evenly matched.  They're basically the same class with minor changes.  BDs have higher defense and damage, but rogues get the first strike and thus get a head start.  A well timed gouge will win a fight for a rogue. A well timed hammy will win a fight for a bd. 

Mostly these fights come down to luck who crits/dodges/parries most. 

I think BDs need some adjustments but not because of rogues lol. 

Now stick to.the update topic.  Make a thread if you'd like to.debate class balance with me. 

Cool update for iPhone and new iPad :good: . It bring out the retina display :pleasantry: . But game still crash and auto close for some reason. Guess its not fully perfect yet. Otherwise keep up good service :drinks: .

:facepalm:

where is the "best best update" here???.. all the time while i am playing, my ph0ne turns to black and forcely log out, then when i log in always send complain for error.. theres alot of bugz n0w.. m0st of the player that i met at WS is disappointd about what happnd bout this update.. and im hoping that the 3.0 will be release "As soon as possible"!!?

.thank you!!

.m0re power!!  :drinks:

Because its the wrong class to compare it with.  Since you asked:

Frankly if both are pretty evenly matched.  They're basically the same class with minor changes.  BDs have higher defense and damage, but rogues get the first strike and thus get a head start.  A well timed gouge will win a fight for a rogue. A well timed hammy will win a fight for a bd. 

Mostly these fights come down to luck who crits/dodges/parries most. 

I think BDs need some adjustments but not because of rogues lol. 

Now stick to.the update topic.  Make a thread if you'd like to.debate class balance with me.

I didn't start that conservation.  :unknw:

ALL this stupid game is a bug  all about new update its that ur brain its less then a monkey :good: :good: :good: :good: im happy that im more inteligent then u  !! make me a favour delete this shit game!

ALL this stupid game is a bug  all about new update its that ur brain its less then a monkey :good: :good: :good: :good: im happy that im more inteligent then u  !! make me a favour delete this shit game!

Make a game like this if you can do better or if you even can create one  :good:

Go play other game if u dont like

The list of bug fixes:

1. Fixed a problem with the keyboard on Android, which caused the game crash.

2. Fixed display of the battle results on arena (Android platform).

3. Fixed display of fonts on Symbian, Windows Mobile and PC platforms.

4. Small changes in the categories of goods on the market (some items were incorrectly placed in the wrong category).

5. Unplanned changes in the mechanics of certain classes. We have found the bug and now it's gone.

6. Improved stability of the game.

The list of known bugs:

1. Lack of space in the text dialog box on phones with low resolution (Android).

2. Instability of the keyboard for Android. At the moment we have removed the possibility to share links to items on the Android-version. We will collect error statistics in the near future and the final version of the keyboard will appear in version 3.0.

what u all fixed.?

"Could not connect to server" its even worse now!!!! It keeps doing it every 30secs and last 5min of not connecting still. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: I deserve some repair scroll!!! Wtf seriously... I demand them!!!! I keep getting killed in the middle of a mob fight because of this!!! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: I dont want to waste all my time to a conncting screen that leads to "Could not connect to server"!!!!!!!!!

Rage Much?  :bomb:  :tease:

Why not make an option in settings to choose which keyboard  to use.. I personally think the game keyboard was allot better than Android keyboard.. Wich also have many bugs.

And why do rouge have 6 sec cooldown and ranger 8? I Barbarian charge even if trapped, and shamans blind hits faster than scatter.

Game need balance, and elf overpowered is a bunch of lies. Only a strong ranger like me stand a chance.

Why not make an option in settings to choose which keyboard  to use.. I personally think the game keyboard was allot better than Android keyboard.. Wich also have many bugs.

And why do rouge have 6 sec cooldown and ranger 8? I Barbarian charge even if trapped, and shamans blind hits faster than scatter.

Game need balance, and elf overpowered is a bunch of lies. Only a strong ranger like me stand a chance.

Because bows hit faster, you got range advantage and so on. +1 for keyboard choice though I'm very satisfied with Swype. Traps are meant to encounter stealth, not to give rangers advantage over all melee classes imo.You can still trap them after charge anyway. Blind hits "faster" because its range is longer. And yes, game needs blessing balance because we are tired of dying in 1sec by you  :wacko: .

And a mob in trap or sccater still atacks the ranger...in the barb charge you dont move, dont atack..

Nothing attacks in scatter, traps are used for kiting, your range learn to play not stun enemies and press random buttons

Barbarian's charge is not very accurate, last time it was 100%, but I bet changed it

Don't compare Ranged disables/stuns/knockbacks with melee, melees cannot kite so they need stuns, ranged people can kite so better give them root/trap/things that make enemies still able to attack but cannot move

Play all classes before you complain  :facepalm:

Still bug in the trade chat when you link an item in the chat then you tap the send button the client will crash

HTC Desire S

Gingerbread 3.5

Because bows hit faster, you got range advantage and so on. +1 for keyboard choice though I'm very satisfied with Swype. Traps are meant to encounter stealth, not to give rangers advantage over all melee classes imo.You can still trap them after charge anyway. Blind hits "faster" because its range is longer. And yes, game needs blessing balance because we are tired of dying in 1sec by you  :wacko: .

Still unfair because a barbarian in trap can still charge, a blade dancer can't do anything.

And rogues just stealth and run like chickens till they win.

But most annoyed to the not being able to choose old game keyboard. Then you could see what happened around you while chat transparent. Now if getting attacked you don't see the red warning flash or anything.

PS I will continue to kill you, good rogues like Madmax can kill me easily.

Shit  :bad: Just bought 10 Darkness scrools for Mcoints  :bad: :bad: :bad:  remove that popup of day offer  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

Still unfair because a barbarian in trap can still charge, a blade dancer can't do anything.

And rogues just stealth and run like chickens till they win.

PS I will continue to kill you, good rogues like Madmax can kill me easily.

yes very unfair,  a barb in trap should not be able to do anything, just stand and watch the blessing destroy his hp or maybe you should learn to move out of there charge range when they are caught in a trap, which is much shorter than your atk range.. money don't buy pvp brains unfortunately for you.

PS marcin ain't +10 as madmaxx or you.

you are a shit ranger compared to some low amp rangers out there, before amped nobody knew you or cared for that corpse on the road.

and at crossing your still my ♥♥♥♥♥, pity.

yes very unfair,  a barb in trap should not be able to do anything, just stand and watch the blessing destroy his hp or maybe you should learn to move out of there charge range when they are caught in a trap, which is much shorter than your atk range.. money don't buy pvp brains unfortunately for you.

you are a shit ranger compared to some low amp rangers out there, before amped nobody knew you or cared for that corpse on the road.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yea, ampf ducked the game  :bad:  Still BD is shit against other classes at pvp  :bad:

Still wondering why i can't use my touchscreen keyboard at all :facepalm: can a dev please at least confirm that they are going to check it out? It makes no sense that I get forced to use my physical keyboard, its very inconvenient for me...

• Developer

Still wondering why i can't use my touchscreen keyboard at all :facepalm: can a dev please at least confirm that they are going to check it out? It makes no sense that I get forced to use my physical keyboard, its very inconvenient for me...

Please, could you write down model of your device and which keyboard is set up in options?

That's pretty confusing to guess which device is having problems.

I LOVE the new keyboard support!  now when I play on my phone, I can do post these in game:

♥★♪♬◢◣◤◥♂♀▲▼█■㏂㏘✔✘∴∵⇦⇧⇨⇩‧ツ─…

◣.◢

♥.♥

★.★

Nothing attacks in scatter, traps are used for kiting, your range learn to play not stun enemies and press random buttons

Barbarian's charge is not very accurate, last time it was 100%, but I bet changed it

Don't compare Ranged disables/stuns/knockbacks with melee, melees cannot kite so they need stuns, ranged people can kite so better give them root/trap/things that make enemies still able to attack but cannot move

Play all classes before you complain  :facepalm:

i have play all the classes :aggressive: but the barb charge can be used from 5 yards, and the rangers scatter has a range of 3 yards :unknw: now...how is the ranger??

i have play all the classes :aggressive: but the barb charge can be used from 5 yards, and the rangers scatter has a range of 3 yards :unknw: now...how is the ranger??

5 yards ?? u must be have problems with ur eyes..  :wacko: i've experienced so many times versus rangers in arena n it happened that rangers always get the first hit before i charged them. :wacko:

Lmao you are a liar.  If you played barb you'd know the range of charge.

and barbs can use heal like shaman, so unfair