[2012.06.06] 2.10 bug fixes

Kuzmitch

1. Fixed a problem with the keyboard on Android, which caused the game crash.

aint fixed yet, any solution way of it? :sorry:

Again OP mcs... Rangers dont have good crit now.. this is joke?

I have one question: Why mcs all time OP. Better crit for ranger is good idea. Now shamans have big dmg ,  stun and blind, and crit heal!! Barb have bigger dmg than ranger, more def and can teleport fast to anemy. Give back crit for rangers, mcs all time are OP, i am old timer and i see this all time.All time mcs are better. Rogue is better than bds - Can be invisibility and have good stun. Look at stun rogue and barb- anemy cant attack. When bd, ranger and druid use stun anemy can attack. MC have easier lab. 1 moob on 3rd boss. We have 5 and now moobs resp is faster. Is hard to hunt in one rich pt. MCs have better skills to hunt and can hunt okoes (end off lab). Elves have a lot good plyers and we cant because we dont have good skill. Bless at ranger sometime is sometime isnt. can be 8 hits without bless at 5lvl skill. MCs only cry at forum when elves get one good skill, they have a lot good skills to hunt and fight..

I have one question: Why mcs all time OP. Better crit for ranger is good idea. Now shamans have big dmg ,  stun and blind, and crit heal!! Barb have bigger dmg than ranger, more def and can teleport fast to anemy. Give back crit for rangers, mcs all time are OP, i am old timer and i see this all time.All time mcs are better. Rogue is better than bds - Can be invisibility and have good stun. Look at stun rogue and barb- anemy cant attack. When bd, ranger and druid use stun anemy can attack. MC have easier lab. 1 moob on 3rd boss. We have 5 and now moobs resp is faster. Is hard to hunt in one rich pt. MCs have better skills to hunt and can hunt okoes (end off lab). Elves have a lot good plyers and we cant because we dont have good skill. Bless at ranger sometime is sometime isnt. can be 8 hits without bless at 5lvl skill. MCs only cry at forum when elves get one good skill, they have a lot good skills to hunt and fight..

U want more crit for ranger?

Kid, go play another game :facepalm:

:( :( cant use chat to sell items ok yesterday after update but not even able to put items in chat now.when fix pls

90% true. 0.7 mc wasn't OP. after it, always OP.

f*ck! gm,,u said if there's still bugs,,uninstall then reinstall,,i did it ..when i try this,, the version in ovi is still 2.8,, hours ago ,,i open my ovi store,,then searched warspear,,i open the app then found a menu to launch the app, im confused coz even w/o downloading i will launch ws.. i tried,,then it was successful i got 2.10.. but when i login u announce u'll be having server off to fix bugs..

so i waited..still there's bug after that.. then I remembered what u've said to uninstall then reinstall but nOw i can't find the v2.10 in ovi anymore...too bad..

is it confusing..?? :D :D

Zero arguments.. mcs are op, this is true. When elfes get any good think u start cry on support and forum...

Hi im sorry to tell u but the problen didnt fix i tested on multiple devices like samsung galaxy s 2 and xperia ray 

when u link an item and whrite sell or something and hit enter game crash

pleaze tray to do a selection on keyboard what can we use normal keyboard from game and android

thank.

Zero arguments.. mcs are op, this is true. When elfes get any good think u start cry on support and forum...

zero arguments.. elfs are op. that is true. when mc get any good skills ( perm stealth) elf cry on forum...  :unknw:

:fool: the rangers are to weak. So..this game is only for mc. Ranger op is: low speed, even a barb atack faster then ranger, low hp at lvl 13 only 900 and rogue has 1.3k, dd dont work...hp reg is low. Low energy, skill cooldown is 8 sec..rogue has 6...ranger can take 3 hits and rogue 4..ranger cant kill a green rank mob...so we all have to move at mc to win the game.

zero arguments.. elfs are op. that is true. when mc get any good skills ( perm stealth) elf cry on forum...  :unknw:

:facepalm: op elf :bad: demonstrate the op at elfs..on rangers..pls

Ok read this:

Shaman have group stun, blind crit heal  - druid normal stun and crit heal    who better?

Barb have more dmg than ranger, poison (not good  but it is) can teleport to anemy (dont need range attack) and better stun than ranger (anemy cant attack and movie, whe n ranger make trap anemy must move on it (hard to do on war) anemy vcan attack when stay on trap. ranger have bless but sometimes that work sometimes ranger have 7-8hits without bless (skill at 5lvl) barb have heavy arm.  Barb vs ranger  barb better

Rogue can be inisible and have good stun(cant attack and move, bd stun only cant move but have heavy arm. But rogu can  use dmg  invisible->crit->stun-> invisible and all time it  rogue better than bd in pvp.

2.10 so good ^^ i loved this new market design n new npc for trades ^^ ty so much for it

Ok read this:

Shaman have group stun, blind crit heal  - druid normal stun and crit heal    who better?

Barb have more dmg than ranger, poison (not good  but it is) can teleport to anemy (dont need range attack) and better stun than ranger (anemy cant attack and movie, whe n ranger make trap anemy must move on it (hard to do on war) anemy vcan attack when stay on trap. ranger have bless but sometimes that work sometimes ranger have 7-8hits without bless (skill at 5lvl) barb have heavy arm.  Barb vs ranger  barb better

Rogue can be inisible and have good stun(cant attack and move, bd stun only cant move but have heavy arm. But rogu can  use dmg  invisible->crit->stun-> invisible and all time it  rogue better than bd in pvp.

Lmao theres only three OP classes in this game and FB have two of them.  Guess what they're all ranged classes.  None of your arguments make any sense. 

You say barbs do more damage than ranger.  That is false.

You don't recognize that shaman blind increase dodge and that quake allows skill use.  Root doea not.

You say barbs have better stun than ranger.  False, scatter last longer and can be used from any range.  Charge must be used from far away.

You are comparing all the wrong classes, all your facts are wrong.

Im not even sure you play this game you are such a noob. 

Look at axes dmg and bows. Bless is only big lotery. I know u play mcand u defend ur faction but all know mcs are op. That is the fact.

Look at axes dmg and bows. Bless is only big lotery. I know u play mcand u defend ur faction but all know mcs are op. That is the fact.

You need to look up the definition of fact. 

Yours is an opinion.

And it's my opinion that you're a giant noob.  Cry more elsewhere this is for the update. 

Devs, good fixes, but android still has trouble.  Add an option to return to old keyboard if you're able so people can play.  Otherwise good job fixing the ranger bug and market bug fast. 

i still cant update from my symbian because it isnt hacked. i need signed aplication please

or should i uninstall and re instal?

Actualy then i am BD, all classes seems OP  :wacko: Ranged class - no need to talk, if they saw u are dead  ;D 

But arena by my opinion:

1.Barb

2.Rogue

3. BD

Ranger op :bad: lvl 12 ranger cant kill a lvl12 snake from the town 1. :aggressive: at least make the dd to work on ranger and add some critical :sorry: after update ranger hit and run...now :fool: rangers can only run.

Ranger op :bad: lvl 12 ranger cant kill a lvl12 snake from the town 1. :aggressive: at least make the dd to work on ranger and add some critical :sorry: after update ranger hit and run...now :fool: rangers can only run.

aww, how sad

You keep referring to lvl 12 and 13, try leveling up abit. The higher lvl rangers can 2 shot any mc class.

Seems like Kuzmitch laughing at us. I dowloaded new version, but still same shit. Game is closing at almost every cross, game sounds still shit, non sounds when some mobs attacking me, half of sounds i used to hear in 2.8 version i hear now when some mobs attacking me, for example gremlins. I think this update made maaaannnnyyyy ppl want to quit game. GAME IS TOTAL SHIT NOW. I AM NOT ENJOYING GAME NOW. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE.  :diablo:

Yea please leave you DISTURBER!

Ok read this:

Santor, please make a new threat about this and you will see most active ppl in forum is mc player and you will lost argument. Just try to make it one then you will see

i still cant update from my symbian because it isnt hacked. i need signed aplication please

or should i uninstall and re instal?

mybe this would help.. I did it in my symbian and it worked..

first download the updated file in warspear website and save it in ur memory.. don't install it first,leave it on mem..

then go to ovi store..download now warspear there..after downloadin and installing on ovi,,u will see launch,, click launch..

after that..kudos.. you will load v2.10, not 2.8...

hehe..i've done this accidentally.

btw gm.. still there's one bug bothering my playing.. every two crosses of map.. the game closes/crashes.. Ow,,so sad..

fix this pls..

good job how many long time for maintenace :clapping: :good: :yahoo:

raveroz BD lvl18

botoho Ranger lvl14

Vierly Druid lvl10

EU-EMERALD

Are you f***ing kidding me!!!!!? You fix all these bugs and caused me a horrible one!!!! I keep disconnecting to a no connection screen!!! Then i try log in again and it effing says connecting for minutes than says no connection until after 5min i reconnect. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

You keep referring to lvl 12 and 13, try leveling up abit. The higher lvl rangers can 2 shot any mc class.

rangers to lvl up :rofl: good joke :wacko: from lvl 12 ranger cant lvl up, see the chat room, most of the players thet ask for help ar rangers :aggressive: you have to farm an to upgrade the stupid bow evry time..you are afraid of high lvl ranger, like pegasuss or velda...they are rich ppl, the have full beregard...but most of the players star the game on range and at lvl 12-13 the give up and move to the mc.  :bad: is imposible for rangers to lvl up, ranger cant kill a green rank mob, and if he does he has hp 13-56. :aggressive: most of the mobs are made for mele..so they kill the rangers very easy..to easy..look in the cytadel, t2..you will se only lvl 12 ranger killed by white puma. :facepalm: bd and druid can lvl up easy so and the mc..rangers have low hp, low def, low speed( a bd can pass a ranger easy), low critical, the dd...they loose a skill, a skill that rogue and bd have..and a rogue makes a dd much more ofen that rangers...the trap and evasion dont work  :fool: on a rogue i can make lvl 15 in 4-5 days..on ranger..i have a month and still lvl 14. Now where is the grate op ranger???  :bad: the ranger most farm...you cant make lvl 15..most of the fb players have a bd or a druid lvl 20 and after that they make a ranger..this is stupid..a mini boss need to give 5-8 hits and the grate op ranger is  :wacko: :facepalm: and you cant make boss farming..you dont see the rangers farming at the bosses, you need full guardian or full beregard to do that  :unknw: i didnt se any op range skills..only dead rangers, you dont see that at the mc. The rangers must kill the mob befor the mob reach him.. >:D in war most of the lvl 15 rangers stay in the city...let me see that you have a lvl 18 ranger and after that we will talk..the problem on rangers is not pvp...no rogue or a barb, is a stupid snake :fool: i hate snakes >:D :aggressive: and the great op paladin will be like the grate op ranger..to weak to lvl up. This game is only for mc..for mc is easy to lvl up alone.