[2012.06.06] 2.10 bug fixes

Kuzmitch

Dear players!

Today we are releasing immediate fixes found on the first day after launch «Warspear Online: Astral Labyrinth» 2.10 update. Need to either automatically download a small file with a fix, or reinstall your game client. You can download the latest version of the game from the download page.

Attention! Downloading a small file only correct display of fonts on the platforms of Symbian, Windows Mobile and PC.

The list of bug fixes:

1. Fixed a problem with the keyboard on Android, which caused the game crash.

2. Fixed display of the battle results on arena (Android platform).

3. Fixed display of fonts on Symbian, Windows Mobile and PC platforms.

4. Small changes in the categories of goods on the market (some items were incorrectly placed in the wrong category).

5. Unplanned changes in the mechanics of certain classes. We have found the bug and now it's gone.

6. Improved stability of the game.

The list of known bugs:

1. Lack of space in the text dialog box on phones with low resolution (Android).

2. Instability of the keyboard for Android. At the moment we have removed the possibility to share links to items on the Android-version. We will collect error statistics in the near future and the final version of the keyboard will appear in version 3.0.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Опубликованное фото

5. Unplanned changes in the mechanics of certain classes. We have found the bug and now it's gone.

nice, now those ranger`s who enjoyed there 1k crits, can have fun dancing into mob, against crit heals  :lol:

nice, now those ranger`s who enjoyed there 1k crits, can have fun dancing into mob, against crit heals

Also rogue  crit 1k +  for +9 wepons hahaha.. Is that a bug too .?? Haha

I just took a stroll through VNs market...

Lv 13 rings sell for 3k, lv 17 lab rings for 5-10k, signs for 2.7k each!

EU is greedy!

Maybe they shud take down servers for once a while everyday.

Otherwise it seems not many ppl will visit forum like now ;D

Lol  woo my problem is solved, but wont see new keyboard til 3.0 anyways glad fixes came quick, :D seeya all in under 3hrs

Kuzmitch,Snorlax,Fenix,Essencia atc...

Quote from Hekkus System changelog :

8/05/2012  Release 1.00.rc5

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

* (ALL)

- changed api, more clean api that is not compatible with 0.99 branch

- Windows Mobile and Symbian v6 removed because obsolete

- fixed a problem that was preventive some files to be closed

* (NaCl)

- added support for Google Native Client browser application

Hekkus System sound implemented, on mine Windows Mobile 6.1 doing mess, few sounds what worked before don't work well also the button keyboard sound and few type of mobs sound sound strange.

Hope it be fixed,thank you much.

edit: Also client less stabile,and consume more memory in Ram.:( But not a big problem.

16191_.txt

renger is very easy class

only one bow with +9 can duck other class

bd and rogue have two sword and amp 2sword to +9 is very hard

also barb have 1h and 2h,shaman and driud have 2 staff for astrall and moom

idk u understand or not but for amp +9 bow 50%less sign need!

renger is very easy class only one bow with +9 can duck other class bd and rogue have two sword and amp 2sword to +9 is very hard also barb have 1h and 2h,shaman and driud have 2 staff for astrall and moom idk u understand or not but for amp +9 bow 50%less sign need!

renger is very easy class

only one bow with +9 can duck other class

bd and rogue have two sword and amp 2sword to +9 is very hard

also barb have 1h and 2h,shaman and driud have 2 staff for astrall and moom

idk u understand or not but for amp +9 bow 50%less sign need!

bows it a litlle bit harder to ampf, but still, i always say exactly what u write to my firend then we starting discussing about classes... its not fair. Btw druid/shamn have moon/astrall gears  :facepalm:

So we need to re-download this version?? I don't know about other peeps they facing this bug or not.. Game crashing while crossing screen borders, No sound when moobs attack.. Hope it is fix. :-)

So we need to re-download this version?? I don't know about other peeps they facing this bug or not.. Game crashing while crossing screen borders, No sound when moobs attack.. Hope it is fix. :-)

Maybe Hekkus System sound,check

Quote from Hekkus System changelog :

8/05/2012  Release 1.00.rc5

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

* (ALL)

- changed api, more clean api that is not compatible with 0.99 branch

- Windows Mobile and Symbian v6 removed because obsolete

- fixed a problem that was preventive some files to be closed

* (NaCl)

- added support for Google Native Client browser application

bows it a litlle bit harder to ampf, but still, i always say exactly what u write to my firend then we starting discussing about classes... its not fair. Btw druid/shamn have moon/astrall gears  :facepalm:

Shaman/Druid, the most expensive classes in game :D unless u dont go heal and go full moon.

I think rangers/rouges should beat shamans/druids, shamans/druids should beat bladancers/barbarians and barbarians/bladedancers should beat rangers/rouges. Or chance to win aganist any class should be 50%/50%.

I think rangers/rouges should beat shamans/druids, shamans/druids should beat bladancers/barbarians and barbarians/bladedancers should beat rangers/rouges. Or chance to win aganist any class should be 50%/50%.

or maybe BD should win and all other lose  ;D  its doesnt mattet wich class to play, just give me 100k mcoints  :aggressive:

Better remove amp and add monthly payment

100% i could paid 5$ per mount i think  :give_rose: :good: :drinks: :dirol: :friends: :diablo: :clapping: O:-) ;D ;) :shok: :spiteful: :yahoo: 8)

who see a bit balace in thiz game?

Amp system is not fairly

class system is not fairly

mail system of two faction is not fairly

Qausts system of two faction  is not fairly

all system need fast fix!

Seems like Kuzmitch laughing at us. I dowloaded new version, but still same shit. Game is closing at almost every cross, game sounds still shit, non sounds when some mobs attacking me, half of sounds i used to hear in 2.8 version i hear now when some mobs attacking me, for example gremlins. I think this update made maaaannnnyyyy ppl want to quit game. GAME IS TOTAL SHIT NOW. I AM NOT ENJOYING GAME NOW. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE.  :diablo: