Comparison between ranger and mage ! (pve-pvp)

Urscrewed

which is better  

16 members have voted

1. 1. which is better? terms of pvp and pve

• ranger
    • mage

Ranger Weakest Class Ingame. honestly only way a ranger can be Decent (Pvp only) is Full Resi Arena Rewards or Ls Set and +10 Fero BOW. ether then that easy prey for any +7 and up

farm no just No

high amped.. imagine a +10 ranger vs a +8 bd/dk/rogue/barb/druid/priest/mage/lock/necro with standard pvp sets, who would win? certainly not the ranger

, I am saying they are weak, in comparison to other classes, not  only because of a useless skill build, but also major buffs or other characters.

farm isn't easy either, without a full vamp set, rangers are completely screwed. mages at least have much dmg and chance to completely avoid attack. rangers are tankier, yes, but a hard class is something it also is.

nobody takin ranger for techno now, its over, the ranger era started to fall two years ago, it is now in the dust compared to bds and locks

I think Rangers are pretty good if they don't tank, because they are the weakest class defensively. I suggest to add some sort of life steal buff for them, maybe as an additional buff for point shooting, they need it for PvE. Even mages have a better def now.

Edited by Gladiator

Please use/create a proper name for this thread/topic

I mean if you are too lazy for this second of thought than i advice you to stop creating them

Next topic name will be "$%&&+&!§®©℃℉^ω^]¥€£"

No!

( ͡° ~°)pow-powley, on 21 Sept 2016 - 10:46 PM, said:

Please use/create a proper name for this thread/topic

I mean if you are too lazy for this second of thought than i advice you to stop creating them

Next topic name will be "$%&&+&!§®©℃℉^ω^]¥€£"

No!

the name is improper? enlighten me please :)

the name is improper? enlighten me please :)

I mean a a title where you can instantly acumulate and understand what the topic is about

Mostly sharp on point

"another topic about rangers"

Imagine there are 10x topics named like this

I mean a a title where you can instantly acumulate and understand what the topic is about

Mostly sharp on point

"another topic bout rangers"

Imagine there are 10x topics named like this

ok got it

Edited by Urscrewed

• 2 weeks later...

high amped.. imagine a +10 ranger vs a +8 bd/dk/rogue/barb/druid/priest/mage/lock/necro with standard pvp sets, who would win? certainly not the ranger

, I am saying they are weak, in comparison to other classes, not only because of a useless skill build, but also major buffs or other characters.

farm isn't easy either, without a full vamp set, rangers are completely screwed. mages at least have much dmg and chance to completely avoid attack. rangers are tankier, yes, but a hard class is something it also is.

nobody takin ranger for techno now, its over, the ranger era started to fall two years ago, it is now in the dust compared to bds and locks

Agree, gm make ranger only focus on dmg but forget deff is important too, so that make ranger weakest char on game. But, if we look rogue with same equip (ofc the wep is not same :D) it more op than ranger cuz they have absolute reflex, so I think gm must give ranger deff skill like absolute reflex (not 100% like absolute)

Scatter, trap, cage, new stun are defesive skill for ranger. They always feels defenseless in arena bacause almost most of them aren't even PvP build ranger.

Look at russian ranger in youtube, it's looks like their scatter neverending.

Agree, gm make ranger only focus on dmg but forget deff is important too, so that make ranger weakest char on game. But, if we look rogue with same equip (ofc the wep is not same :D) it more op than ranger cuz they have absolute reflex, so I think gm must give ranger deff skill like absolute reflex (not 100% like absolute)

Now GM make absolute reflex become chance.. Reflex is not 100% anymore

• 3 weeks later...

With the same amply and equip, of course mage win easily against ranger..

Mage have ethereal barrier which covered from damage (become 0 damage). If mage set ethereal barrier to 3/3, the skill will appear frequently

Sun armor 5/5 is useful now, make the mage become tougher from all ranger's skill. Ranger can't make significant damage.

So, Ranger need a luck to win from Mage

Edited by Whiteholy