A list of phones on which you play

Kuzmitch

Nokia e52 s60v3

Matrix keyboard

Working very good, but I have a question: How can I invite people to party? I started to play the game yesterday, so don't get angry for this question :)

Overall... The game is great, I can't stop playin' :D

Nokia e52 s60v3

Matrix keyboard

Working very good, but I have a question: How can I invite people to party? I started to play the game yesterday, so don't get angry for this question :)

Overall... The game is great, I can't stop playin' :D

Menu - Interact - Click on the player you want to add(If you are a leader or If you arent in a party) - Invite to party

Guest Mioco

Menu - Interact - Click on the player you want to add(If you are a leader or If you arent in a party) - Invite to party

Also you can invite peaple from friendlist (Society - friendlist - add) and chat (just click on player's name).

• 4 weeks later...

Samsung galaxy s2 got it today phones great but warspear colours appear duller than my htc hd2

Settings->Display->Background Effect and choose the one you like most. I use film view cuz it looks like on sgs1 ;)

nokia n95 classic- it may be relativley old skool now but game runs smooth as a soaped-up squirrel. Start installing too many app though and the background processes can slow it down. Need a registry cleaner for this device!

• 4 weeks later...

Nokia 3310i - i was surprised that game work smoothly on this phone, black-white screen and midi music hinder the whole gameplay, but when i put 4D glasses on and plug phone to microvave via RJ-45 slot, its playable.

• 3 weeks later...

Nokia N8 with Symbian Anna ;) BEST Phone! I hope i get soon the N9!

No problems on N8, runs fast and changed map in 2 sec. Excellent grafik.

And Pc ;)

Im playing on LG Optimus ME (P350) with installed CM7 (Android 2.3.4). Game works great without any crashes but Im getting disconnects quite often although Im in WiFi range.

• 4 weeks later...

1. Phone model HTC Universal/Qtek 90002. Impressions about the game Does everything it does on pc, looks good :) Great on a device this old. Having some trouble to install last update though but will kindly wait for next update.

My nokia 5800 xm i think the graphic is zoom, so i can see small area... And when i rotate to landscap mode, i CAN'T see the name of quest when i accepting quest from quest giver... I think you should improve this :lol::lol: oh KUZ! How to use TROLL FACE on forum comment?

• 3 weeks later...

Playing on a sony ericsson xperia x10 mini pro. Im very happy how good things are running. Got a slide keyboardd thats not entirely inline with warspear, no ereaser :P but switch to touch screen in warspear settings and you can double and use both so you can erease with chat touch screen keyboard. Good graphics, good flow, cant say theirs anything bothering me, runs very good on the xperia.

• 3 weeks later...

can u help me plz.. i play this game on my E72 mobile phone and after sometime as soon as i pass to other map my game application gets suddenly closed down. :(  So plz help me... will be waiting for ur reply soon.. Thank You. ::)

can u help me plz.. i play this game on my E72 mobile phone and after sometime as soon as i pass to other map my game application gets suddenly closed down. :(  So plz help me... will be waiting for ur reply soon.. Thank You. ::)

maybe problem with your ram... Most of nokia always face this problem because nokia has so low ram... And warspear require so much ram to run... Should get a new one ;D

no this not a good idea/suggestion i was looking for. I need a good solution to my problem that wat should i do to play this game properly without any problems. :unknw:

So you better back up your contact message calender entries and other file and make a hard reset by just push *#7370# then enter code 12345 then your phone will be reset all content and become a new phone... Then your phone is like empty with your existed memory, your file will automotically install so just wait, it's good to make your phone fresh... OH wait... You should check online for application name RAMBlow r something that can control your RAM likes close applications(even you closed it but some apps still running when u closed) then it can save your RAM... Try to find RAMblow or something first, if still not work, try hard reset(RAMBlow can be found on OVI store).

• 2 weeks later...

phone model : 5800 xpress music

Lots of error and game crash moat the time.and if i use lanscape the arrow to move the items in bag in inpropper view

my nokia 5800XP is fine... Only problem is small area i can see... It's about 30% area is smaller than iPhone... Better go www.gallery.Mobile9.com and search "free 5ram" "ramBLOW" or something else to increase ram, clean useless apps, better download from official website instead of ovi store...

• 4 weeks later...

Is Samsung S II really good mobile to play this game on and does tht mobile support this game without any problems?? I am looking to buy tht phone so i need an answer to this first.. Thanks you for ur kind reply. ;)

Is Samsung S II really good mobile to play this game on and does tht mobile support this game without any problems?? I am looking to buy tht phone so i need an answer to this first.. Thanks you for ur kind reply. ;)

I guess you can play it on any Android phone. But a touch-screen phone usually creates a problem while playing if you accidentally tap on a different place when you're doing something important like fighting a mob boss or another player...

BTW, I play on Nokia E75. And so far my impression for the game has been pleasant. But, the developers really need to work on the English used in the game. Just an honest and frank opinion...

my netbook/laptop with android was crashed a long long time ago  :facepalm:  but now i play better in phone than pc why thats more faster using fingers  ;D and why i dont have pc  :facepalm:  phone HUAWEI U8650