A list of phones on which you play

Kuzmitch

my using 6730c.

At first i was nervous because the phone says file not supported when i direct install the game . But luckily i have x-phore app ready installed on my phone , so used it and open file by system the client then surprised! it installed ;) . And when i open it and make character and first time inside the game , i said whoa!this more i like it! :D it runs smooothh.

PC works great.

Samsung galaxy fame.... Well, it's samsung. don't expect too much. It's laggy sometimes but runs fine :good:

EDIT: I suffer framerate drops on PC since like 2 weeks and I don't know from where it comes.

Edited by Nosotraes

• 3 weeks later...

1.1 Xperia Arc S, Android 4.4.4 C-ROM(custom OS)

2.1 Medium-slow

Ws 3.x was very fast on this phone.. But 4.x are slow

4.x fast if not chatting and there is no big quantity of players in the area

S

1.2 PC, Windows 8.1 u1 and Windows 7

2.2 pc is so fast but ive a big problem:! Its that the game window is small and the contents of it are big%)

(Ex: buttons, names,etc...)

Need an update that makes them smaller and bigger window becoase the screen is already big

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lumia 520

HTC GN708W/G-Plus GN708W

And PC

Make The Graphic To Be good,, and full screen for pc if want make the graphic real,,, just it

• 3 months later...

Large fat screen* note that android has better graphics due to FAVORITISM!

• 6 months later...

OK, just to be a bastard child of the community:

I play on a Blackberry Passport (which as you may know runs the BB10 OS with built-in Android runtime).

The game runs without a glitch on the 1440x1440 screen and I also have a QWERTY keyboard to suit my chatting needs.

All in all, the battery lasts forever, the game is well optimized and awesome - hats off to the devs :)

The only minor issue I saw after one of the latest updates is that whenever I minimize the app then return to it later on, it can not reconnect to server automatically. It say "Connetion to server lost", but when I reconnect/relog manually everything is working fine. But that could as well be anything with the Android runtime handling the app connection states when multitasking, Nothing to worry about :)

Edited by Araxazaar

• 4 weeks later...

LG G3 

Pls fix the hotkey botton so small hard to use skill

I think that's the problem of your phone's screen. 2560x1440 on a 5,5" screen makes everything sharp, but also small. There are several ways that you can adjust it, but it's not the developers who are to blame here.

Lumia 625 and PC

The graphic colors from windows phone too bright compared with pc. The grass' color in windows phone have lime green colors :wacko:

Huawei Y625-U32 Android 4.4.2

Runs like butter, only bug is with the keyboard which I made a post about in this forum

Also, is my resloution (848x480) too low to get the high res sprites?

• 2 weeks later...

I think that's the problem of your phone's screen. 2560x1440 on a 5,5" screen makes everything sharp, but also small. There are several ways that you can adjust it, but it's not the developers who are to blame here.

Do u know how? Cn u atleast teach me xd i wanna adjust it

• 4 months later...

Prestigio Muze D3, a Russian-Belarussian phone, 8GB internal storage + SD; 1GB RAM; Android v.5.0.2 as default, but updatable; 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, 5.3 inch (1280x720) IPS-screen, just to mention attributes needed for a perfect Warspear Online experience. Never lags, never crashes. Here's a picture of it:

151104150016303947.jpg

I chose this phone, because it absolutely worths the money.