A list of phones on which you play

Kuzmitch

This is bullshit I can't logn it shows cannot connec to internet and my wifi has perfect connection and even if by chance I login it freezes and crashes lol fix it  >:D >:D >:D >:D :sorry: :sorry: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

80864_.png

• 2 weeks later...

need help this phone huawei U8650 run in warspear¿?  :cray:

bump

bored! so I searched this ahahahah huawei ahaha was my 1st smartphone not bad after come htc and now a samsung I played  always on phone and  also my posts come from a phone

pc? what is that?    ;D,

my first post in forum with my older acc god much time of this xD changed alot at least now my english is a bit better R.i.P espanish94  pro signature  :lol:

I go sleep cya people if anyone is reading this  :snorlax:

• 2 weeks later...

Prestigio Multiphone PAP4500 duo- Gameplay on this phone is incredible, even better then on PC if you ask me! It has wide screen, runs smoothly and everything is awesome!!!

I also would like to play on my Nokia 5230 cuz of it's awesome battery life...B4 3.9 patch I could've played it with no problems, now idk if I can o.O will have to try but it's much smaller then my prestigio phone so it is gr8 on the go! ^^

• 4 weeks later...

m using Sony Xperia and it's too bad cause screen showing so far and characters so small it's too hard to using it and linking items to chat hard u have to link each one then u write and linking to private chat u have to saving name of player then u writing his name

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Me use nokia E5..

I cant write digit even if in mode qwerty keyboard..

And sometime game crash in norland and now many crash in norland even i'm already turn off sound

Good day, dear players!

At the moment, to improve the quality of development, we collect a list of phones on which you play and your general impressions about the game on this device. Please reply to this topic on the following issues:

1. Phone model (eg, Nokia 5530 XpressMusic)

2. Impressions about the game (bad / good / excellent), can be detailed.

Thank you!

разблокируйте мне телефон пожалуйста я уже 3 дня не играю тех подержку я уже писал они не отвечают

Good day, dear players!

At the moment, to improve the quality of development, we collect a list of phones on which you play and your general impressions about the game on this device. Please reply to this topic on the following issues:

1. Phone model (eg, Nokia 5530 XpressMusic)

2. Impressions about the game (bad / good / excellent), can be detailed.

Thank you!

Разблокируйте мне мой телефон пожайлуста не играю уже неделю

Im playing on Samsung G3 with Wi-Fi so i guess you dont need to ask do i have any lags :spiteful:

hi guys my names oneban  my account hacked by  (warspear.myartsonline.com)  dirty website :(    name  my heroes  oneban  lvl20  druid - taherdj lvl20 paladin  -  taherevil lvl 20 bd  -  noooooobn  lvl20 shaman-  please help me i want my account please  support no help me.  gmail : [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys my account hacked by  warspear.myartsonline.com      please  i need help  i want account:'( 

name  my characters:

oneban  lvl20 druid

taherdj  lvl20 paladin

taherevil  lvl 20  bd 

noooooobn  lvl20  shaman 

:'( please guys  i want my account  help me    my account in the  us-supphire

I use fruits phone 1 apple i5 and lemon aspire a3

Wors fine on the apple phone bu in lemon aspire a3 there is crossing problem and the delay time is about  0.5-1secc its much slower than personal computer so I wish something could be done about this delay time on phones.

Nokia 5230 - Not only my as with all Symbians are several issues regarding the passage of maps, teleports in norlant hinders rather than in on several things, all are complaining and so far no solution, I hope to do something AIGRIND regarding this, because the situation is ugly ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i play with:

1-pc windows client (good)

2-pc android virtual (blustacks) -(have low lag)

3-sony xperia Z ultra (good)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

my pc experince for game runing is excellent but the ipad3 is good so the pc is faster than the ipad and have an iphone 4s still not use it

;D ;D ;D 

• 1 month later...