A list of phones on which you play

Kuzmitch

Too bad u cant run warspear on WP8 devices... Will it ever change?

Anyway im playing on Nexus 7 tablet. Can see almost whole area but still laggy... laggy on pc, android EVERYWHERE xd Even with perfect connection bugged circles etc etc

Xperia Mini ST15i

On 4.0.4/4.1.2 runs smooth, but in horizontal mode sometimes it runs with low fps

As well after minimizing the game, on chat all the text you write is white and unclear, force close fixes the issue, but as soon as I minimize it gets the same. And since the screen is 480x320 and 3 inches, it's pretty hard to play with small UI

PC version

Runs smooth, but you should really work on the in-game graphics

please add support for windows phone7 and put the game in the windows market.add a .xap file v of the game in downloads

same with WP8... i want warspear in windows market too :diablo: any chance? plz reply

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

nokia e63,

- good, but at version v3.7 sometime crash when go to next map, or enter portal at norlant swamp. crash at warehouse too, if press close fast, game crash. next is take 5 secs to go next map, other is very excelent, dont give us lagg again. Ty

• 2 weeks later...

nokia n8 belle = very good no problems

got a new phone now nokia lumia 520 and i cant download the game  :(

any-one perhaps know when will warspear will be released for nokia lumia 520 or windows 8 mobile phones?

Phone: Sony Xperia L

Game graphics appear highly pixelated and zoomed in (like on symbian s60v5 devices). Funny on my previous phone (Sony Xperia Miro) which had a lower screen resolution than my current phone the graphics were way better.

I have uninstalled warspear from my phone for now, until this problem is fixed.

i been try to install the update.. But i download and stuff.. And when i open it.. The installer say.. "verify the agrement or something... I dont know.. Just dont let me install.. I dont know why.. And in the same messaje says that i have to contact with the owner and stuff.. Wtf..

I use a Nokia E5.. Plis someone told me wht happend..

All symbian users are receiving the following message while trying to install the new update:

"Certificate error, contact the owner of the application"

I use an Nokia E5-00.

Nokia X5-01 work not properly,it said"Cerificate error. Please contact the owner of the application.

So i call the owner

M: "Hello dev,can i ask u some question?"

D: ".............."

M: "Anybody there?"

D: ".............."

M: "@#*+=-/;:'-+)("

D: "beep...beep...beep...beep"

dear DEV's,

my phone e63, i have big problem here, ws app always crash when i revive, enter portal at norlant swamp, or cross window, previous version its good never crash like this, this start from version v3.7 until now v3.8, and when it crash, all game setting go to default, what happen, this very annoying, please fix this. Thx.

dear DEV's,

my phone e63, i have big problem here, ws app always crash when i revive, enter portal at norlant swamp, or cross window, previous version its good never crash like this, this start from version v3.7 until now v3.8, and when it crash, all game setting go to default, what happen, this very annoying, please fix this. Thx.

when u updated to 3.8 did ur nokia download the 3kb patch?

nokia c6.. I am downloading and cant open game. It wants me again download new version. I open nokia store and same again and again. Only version 3.6. Can i find somewhere new version for c6, or cant play anymore on it?:(

nokia c6.. I am downloading and cant open game. It wants me again download new version. I open nokia store and same again and again. Only version 3.6. Can i find somewhere new version for c6, or cant play anymore on it? :(

download it from website bro

• 2 weeks later...

Droid 2

Great Barely any Lags i think it on the android is best

Iphone 5/ Ipod

The emoticons WAYYYYY to cheesy making us update to ios 6 was also lame pretty laggy not my first choice by far

( Need to Add Game For Macintosh Computers)

Pc/Windows

Little lag Pretty Good Though Sponsor Pay Sucks on it though Many Glitched / Hacker apps...

Samsung Galaxy Y (2.3.6)

Good but cant see the display properly...Like on laptop I can see far objects clearly.Inspite of having Big Screen I yet cant see far objects

• 3 weeks later...

LG Double Play

Good, but heats up and if you leave it for 15 or so seconds it glitches up and you have to touch the screen to get it working again.

To all user nokia.. You must try this if your always crash doing quest in norland or circle horror..

Make you WS no sound. Goo setting..

1. Goo setting..

2. Make sound vollume become 0 (zero)..

3. Out from aplikasi WS and goo open aplikasi WS again..

Is work in my nokia E5. But make playing WS borring becouse no sound -_-..

I hope this help you :)

Sorry if my english bad :(

To all user nokia.. You must try this if your always crash doing quest in norland or circle horror..

Make you WS no sound. Goo setting..

1. Goo setting..

2. Make sound vollume become 0 (zero)..

3. Out from aplikasi WS and goo open aplikasi WS again..

Is work in my nokia E5. But make playing WS borring becouse no sound -_-..

I hope this help you :)

Sorry if my english bad :(

Thanks bro thats work... :)

now, we must play in silent mode at circus and swamp, so bug maybe with sound of that both map... i hate this.., devs still not fix it.

Samsung Galaxy tab2 7"

Game is Epic! Just in landscape mood u should increase size of down Bar(bar where skills ..pots etc)

Coz its alot wrong clicks this way

Well

With my phone, a Xperia x8 with ARMv6 710Mhz Probably is the worst Warspear xperience, specialy after the 3.7 update, Lag, Connection loss, App stops working, with that I still play more in this device.

With my Tablet ARMv7 1.5Ghz 1.5Ghz Dual core 1.6Gb RAM is probably the best warspear experience, no problem, except the Hotkey bar, is very big :S