A list of phones on which you play

Kuzmitch

Yeah, it needs to be fixed. But you can wait long for that. Redrawing the landscape UI on symbian is not planed as was told to me in an earlier post. I guess symbian users are not that important to AIGRIND as iphone and android, which is funny, cause I think we pay the same money as them.

i play warspear with nokia E63 qwerty, i know the bug of memory full was fixed. But there is new bug accured, keypad doesn't work normally. It works if applied by pushing "funct. key+key" or push the func. Key twice (double), its very annoying n disturbing because when writing in chat i have to push the funct. Key again and again, if not it becomes  numeric. Sorry for my bad english, i hope GMs understand what i mean, thx

Playing on the Samsung Vibrant (Galaxy S)

The game has an extreme amount of potential, if developed and updated at a good pace, and the right features added, it could be a lot bigger. Maybe as big as Pocket Legends.

• 2 weeks later...

Samsung Omnia Lite ( GT - B7300 )

works fine, but when i switch the phone direction into landscape, it didnt work  :unknw:

because when i play another game, it can change into landscape

please fix this problem  :)

P.S : anything else works fine  :good:

• 2 weeks later...

Zte Blade (fcustom rom: cyanogen 7 (android 2.3.4)

work's nice on android, landscape / potrait work's without fault,  never had a Force Close,  only time it Disconnects is due to that party respawn bug on bosses, only annoyance is the built-in qwerty keyboard isnt as responsive as the native gingerbread one, would be nice to use the normal android keyboard to chat :D

• 2 weeks later...

5530 XM (Standard FW)

Good:6/10 Rate for performance.

Problems:

-Game Crash (every 1hr - 2hrs of playing)

-Map transportation = 5s to 10s (Kinda big problem for me, lol)

-Half cut of the portion when in landscape.

But overall, still playable. :)

Zte Blade (fcustom rom: cyanogen 7 (android 2.3.4)

work's nice on android, landscape / potrait work's without fault,  never had a Force Close,  only time it Disconnects is due to that party respawn bug on bosses, only annoyance is the built-in qwerty keyboard isnt as responsive as the native gingerbread one, would be nice to use the normal android keyboard to chat :D

You can use the android native keyboard by presing menu button about 2 seconds in chat window then the native keyboard will pop up replacing the existing one

You can use the android native keyboard by presing menu button about 2 seconds in chat window then the native keyboard will pop up replacing the existing one

Oh yea! work's perfectly, got used to that warspear keyboard, and didn't even bother to try,

Thanks slay :drinks:

• 2 weeks later...

Nokia E72

Positive:

-Runs very smoothly, no crashes so far

-Load time for area's stays the same, varies around 2 - 5 seconds.

-6-8 hours battery life when playing constatly ( wich makes me a happy person )

-Easy interaction with Full hardware keyboard ( love the hotkey pannel! )

-GUI fits the screen perfectly and never have any target problems, olso cursor moves very smoothly.

Negative:

-Typing with Qwerty-fullscreen option i can't use any special sings (ex: -, /, _, ), (, etc... ) wich prevents me from making smilies! .. if i put it in Matrix that problem is solved but then i loose the comfort of full keyboard.

Performance - 8/10

GUI - 8/10

User Friendly - 9/10 s

Total : 25/30 ( Impressive for a version thats not even at v1.0! )

It is nice to see that a Mobile MMORPG can be so simple but still extremly fun and Challenging on such a small screen, great job Devs!  :clapping:

Guest Mioco

Vermeers, thanks for your kind words!  ;)

Nokia C6-00

it crashes out of nowhere, and the game wont fit in landscape mode, also the virtual keyboard seems laggy. And the native keyboard has not support to all characters. All besides that is ok.

Unit: 5530 XpressMusic

FW: Original

No lags, but map transitions is kinda slow, like 2-3 seconds but its fine.

The only problem I have is about chatting, the given keyboards are not responsive and laggy.

Performance: 8/10 :) Still I can play smoothly.

Just a question though...

Does this game can be downloaded for free at Itunes when using Iphone?

Or you have to pay for it? Cause I'm planning to replace my 5530 to Iphone.

Thanks.

Nokia 6760-slide , s60v3 fp2

impression - good

needs some improvments whit qwerty keybord, you need to switch betwen ingame keybord setting to write corectly...its difficult. Adding run feature would be great.

nokia 5230 nuron 

is a touch screen the game is not too bad hard to use chat with the touch screen another problem is that i have found that when trying to go to a new map at some times it will start to let me go then out of know were im dead

samsung galaxy tab (7in wifi only)

good for the most part, but,...

there are times when the screen resolution changes abruptly. in other words everything crashes then i reboot then when im back in everything is smaller and harder to read. its not a deal breaker, just annoying. by the way (sorta off topic) when i purchase in shops a little red circle around the items is NOT enuf to know that its not an item i cant equip/use. maybe a big red 'X' over it instead? something a little easier to see? give an old man a break, please.

::)

Running on a Droid 3, just purchased yesterday!

Runs very smoothly absolutely no lag at all.

My only complaint is that one of the best features of the Droid 3, the 5th row of dedicated number keys on the slideout QWERTY, is not utilized to work with the in game hotbar. It it very tough to press on the hotbar to get just the right spell. If you could in a later update include support for this it would make the playing experience 100% times better.

Thanks, great game!

HTC Sensation

Runs very smoothly, looks good too, altough I use PC client as a main, which looks a bit crappy.

Phone tends to get very hot, but then again, it's phones problem as far as I've read.

:good:

Motorola Droid X2 (gingerbread)

Impressions....

Better game play after update to gb, froyo had probs w/server drops and couldnt connect msg at startup.  :drinks:

Main gripe. Info for newbies @ beginning. Ex. Quest of the day hilighted in blue? How to find where is, etc. Basics to get ppl rolling makes better enjoyment for newbs. Use forums for more details. Great example is DDO. Tutorial basics w software download. Link for 5 minute read at beginning, link for further reading @forum (or wikispear!)

MY PHONE IS E 72  I CANT USE NUMBER AND SOME SIGNS AND NO SOUNDS AT ALL AND IN MY E 63 I CANT USE SKILLS..IF I'M PRESSING THE ASSIGN USE HOTKEY NO AT ALL CANT EVEN TYPE..BUT I CAN MOVE USING THE INDICATOR  DON'T EVEN HAVE SOUNDS ERRR.I WANT TO EXPERIENCE SOUNDS OF THIS GAME

Nokia E5:

-Symbian S60 3rd.

-Qwerty keyboard.

Bugs:

-The keyboard don't work fine when trying to write symbols like (¿?¡!:) in the chat area. Using the input mode in QWERTY.

-No sound.

Client PC:

-No problems :).

Hello all,

I'm new to the game & to the forums:-)

I play on a Nokia E71 phone & on a windows 7 laptop :-)

Love the game by the way... It seems to work great on my phone & pc :good:

I'm playing on Nokia 5800 Xpress Music. Gameplay on that phone is bad when You install game on memory card (7 seconds crossing, no sound). After reinstall game client to phone memory all working almost like on PC but i got more crashes. Resuming: good phone 4 that game :good: .

HTC G2

when I go to chat no keyboard comes up so I have to use my physicle keyboard and when I try to hit enter it doesnt send the message and it works perfect on my bros ipod touch 4th gen. other than that its awesome

HTC G2

when I go to chat no keyboard comes up so I have to use my physicle keyboard and when I try to hit enter it doesnt send the message and it works perfect on my bros ipod touch 4th gen. other than that its awesome

There is the game's keyboard :o , i dont have problems with the sgs2

• 2 weeks later...

HTC Droid Incredible : didn't have a problem connection beforepatch 1.0 but now I've reinstalled,read nearly every post through forum created new account. But noting works it contects then starts download then at 0% says connection error? Really love So help advice anything at this point  :sorry: