Tutorial Storyline Improvements

Kurdock

From my brief experience on Warspear (my char is a lvl 8 shaman), I think the storyline quests in the beginning could be improved.

The problem here imo is that the quests don't teach much. New players don't know how to send private messages, don't know how to repair equipment and all that.

Here are my suggestions

1) A quest to send a private message to a faraway person, asking for advice on where to find a certain herb?

2) A quest to help an old beggar repair his clothes in exchange for a small magical amulet that is no longer useful to him?

3) A quest to add someone to friend list?

4) A quest to join the arena?

These are all just off the top of my head, there can be more.

Thoughts?

Tutoring newbies was always an unsolved issue, it is pretty difficult to find everything on your own. A while ago Peter (the developer representative) said they are working on a better tutorial.

I have done most char checking green area and dots

It's not important to know that jack the arena manager had an affair with rose from keepershop

That won't make you pro

Maybe while on the main screen, in the menu tab there could be an explanation screen

option. Screenshots with everything explained, from social interactions to reparatures

and such.