Helping for shaman

Dominykas Ziurkus

Hello dear fellows warspearians :clapping: :clapping: so before few days I started with new char (shaman) and I cant find any guide about this class only skillbuilds wich is also good thing. So I have alredy few chars ;D  lvl 13 and 14 (rogue and necro) but I want to ask some tips how to be good healer for pve like hunting bosses 85k or in labs wich expert skill should I buy.

P.s sorry for my english I know its terible. :blush: :blush:

Thank You all for answers.

Well, level up and buy all eliteskills^^

You want to be a good healer... max your basic heal and put some skill points on your healing totem then.(depends on which level you are heading for) I personally maxed my earth protection. It gives you and your party members a big bonus in magical and physical defense, but your defense should not be too low, because it is increased in %

Edited by Dieinpeace

Well, if you want only do Pve on Pt (Like DG or farming boss) you can use 4/4 heal totem and w8 for new skill coming, with earth protection and heal you do a awesome support.

If you like do solo hunting you need Fire Totem becouse help you in Dmg.

We must w8 new skill, if at lvl1 you can replace full HP and a little HP buff (like 400-500) you can use both totem 4/4 and new skill :) 

Edited by Logrimy

How about lighting shield does it save u like priest shield or?

No. While Priest's shield completely blocks some damage does the Lighting Shield of a Shaman only reflect some damage by a certain percent of chance. During the Lightning Shield skill is used the Shaman will receive damage on themselves though.

No. While Priest's shield completely blocks some damage does the Lighting Shield of a Shaman only reflect some damage by a certain percent of chance. During the Lightning Shield skill is used the Shaman will receive damage on themselves though.

Right. And if you sacrifice heal totem for that (for me) you are crazy

• 2 weeks later...

My shaman have 3 skill expert: fire totem, heal totem, and anchestor hand.. Except this 3 skils are useless..

Anchestor hand so important when you at DG or lab. You can save your team with barrier and teleport

Edited by Whiteholy

For PVP Fire Totem 4/4 and Heal Totem 4/4 (If you are LVL28)

For PVE is a personal choice...if you play as "pure" support Heal Totem 4/4 and New Skil 4/4, so you can take Anchestor lvl1, If you like to Farm better Fire Totem in my opinion, or you can do fire totem 2/4 and new skill 2/4

For PVP Fire Totem 4/4 and Heal Totem 4/4 (If you are LVL28)

For PVE is a personal choice...if you play as "pure" support Heal Totem 4/4 and New Skil 4/4, so you can take Anchestor lvl1, If you like to Farm better Fire Totem in my opinion, or you can do fire totem 2/4 and new skill 2/4

I think new skill shaman is useless.. Just add more HP doesn't mean anything

You can add from 1000hp or more....i try on DK and i add near 1800) instant and max....not so bad, but the point is....you can sacrifice fire totem only for support?

Shaman need a stun skill...but this is another point...

Edited by Logrimy

You can add from 1000hp or more....i try on DK and i add near 1800) instant and max....not so bad, but the point is....you can sacrifice fire totem only for support?

Shaman need a stun skill...but this is another point...

When you compare shaman new skill with druid new skill, you will see that different.. Add more HP is useless when you see barrier with healing.. LoL

I agree.. Shaman need stun than more HP