[2016.09.13] Update Warspear Online 6.1 Preview

Peter_Munk

This will be a hell of an Update

Main question, when the Servers are up xD i knowbthere exists a topic about Server times but pls busy work work work

Already up

You know, between all nice forum members you are reaaally awesome :D at least your opinion.

LISTEN TO THIS ONE PLEASE

You used a bad example

Just say that a class is op only based on perspective.... Every class seems to have a counter balance class... For example... I can beat almost every single person viewing this topic in a pvp.. But that doesn't necessarily mean dks are op eh?

Admitting the fact that bd requires a minor nerf.. I don't think they should change counter strike's damage... Maybe ham duration or something of the sorts since its a pvp skill anyway.

correcting; how hp can help against OP/full stun classes (basically all classes now)? it needs to be a decent percentage which could be used several time during PvP, or this will remind the "last wish" of barbarians, "a skill for when you're already doomed to die" -.-

There are no final numbers yet, sadly :( As for now - vanilla character (28 lvl, no equipment, 69 mag. damage, 1st level of skill) gives around 300 bonus hp. 

I made by myself corrections in my previous post for a better explanation.. and Ty very much Peter ! Now I presume an approximate percentage.. it was quite enlightening. 

I see BOTH faction talk about bd....we are all' Crazy? if 3 ppl don't see the evidente....Who don't undestand? You First talk about no 1v1 game....and you agree who talk only based on 1v1...lol 

I want see the skill fix becouse some need to change for see a balanced game.

It's senseless to further try to explain what I was trying to say with my previous post :/

I just hope someday you will understand and stop whining because it doesn't really matter which class you are facing, in the end every class will be OP at some point.

Skill fix? I honestly didn't read about any skill fix in the announcement. Maybe the preview will include the changelog? Sorry if this was already answered.

No why would I? I pvped on Priest Druid BD...there is no difference if I pvp a Druid or BD with a Priest/Shaman/Necro/Rogue etc. because in all cases the "problem classes" are bd and druid.

Maszbayy is shaman, and i main lock. We complaining about balance means. True all classes has trouble with druids and bds, beacuse they arent balanced. Tank class getting dmger skills and healer class has too many heals skills&crowd skills. Try tovplay with shaman against bd or druid, pr lock against bd or druid if u can. U will understand us

Maszbayy is shaman, and i main lock. We complaining about balance means. True all classes has trouble with druids and bds, beacuse they arent balanced. Tank class getting dmger skills and healer class has too many heals skills&crowd skills. Try tovplay with shaman against bd or druid, pr lock against bd or druid if u can. U will understand us

And I as Druid, Bd and Priest say we all have our problems with Warlocks, Shamans Necros and Rogues.

I understand you but guys, you should understand too. Those opness is depending on both sides. What legion players think about sentinel classes is exactly the same what sentinels think about legion classes

If bd gets a nerf

Heal/fire totem

Reflex

Stone skin

Song

Deserve a nerf... You want balance? Don't start with one class only :)

Don't forget silence then :nea:

Yes a pvp skill.. Dont forget about it :D... Look at all the skills i named again :3

Silence is good against bosses too tho :blush:  I remember you could make boss inable to use skills so that tanking was easier

Balance for what? You're a pve shaman forgot? ;)

Stop fighting +10 bds with pve gear

Yes, i srop pvp when i look sone broken class...but np i no Need pvp set for beat weak noob

When will the update be released? Maybe i missed it somewhere, people are screaming loudly here! Can't hear anything :

good day, I have a question:the new skill warlock only serve against an enemy? if so, it would be the best ability for the brujo contant the new skill Magician and Barbarian.
personale what I would have preferred that they had given him the ability Necromancer, because the witch is supposed to have in the statistics ams damage ... :cray:

Let Me Name whats wrong with this update. First Bds are commenting Trying to make it so there account isnt nerfed and if you say a real oppinion i get banned. So Julie That guy with a cus name in his User name and making more Degrading to a entire community and you love his oppinion but as soon as i post something in another topic u ban me cus i disagree with you? Thought you were better then that your become a Nazi Mod and its disgusting if u were in the pvpcave more id waste mcoins killing you for fun. 

On a Higher note besides the Corruption Inside the Forum. Shamans Earthqauke is useless make it 5x5 Till it is useful or unleast till u fix disposition bug cus im getting sick of logging out mid pvp TO fix the bug then getting raped by blade dancers and druids. 

Not one person here should complain about rogues. There a glass cannon After they hit you for 1.5k First hit if u DECENTLY AMPED u will kill in seconds my +9 Rogue kills itself against blade dancer. 

I was using my arena set and decided to gank a bd lv28 with NO WEAPONS 

Honestly he killed me with his Fist and Counterstrike and Thats not op? Oh hey i cant even kill a naked bd bd needs another cd and buff skill whooptie do 

Druids next Complaint Like wow lets make a class that is unbeatable to every class but bd cus they perma stun devs need to realize Druids are invincible if high amped with A Cd set. ive pvped +5 druid and i lose in arena they just run till they spam secret link and kite and stun till they win at all levels 20 and above..... So ya As julie Said druid Invincible but somehow weak? Looks to me she just wants only HER classes to be op someones forum powers got to her head. Shes never played as a shaman or any Mc class for that manner. and even though my shaman same amp as julies druid and bd and higher stats guess what i still get toasted by her in pvp and arena. 

I agree with Lallous Aoe stun nerf i think max should hold is 3 and qauke should be returned to 5x5 that way it works litterally same way nothing changes but its easier to use.... so whats the problem of fixing a skill that doesnt work in the first place.

Rangers well needed this update A stun and dmg skill might level the playing field... still think they need a defence or dodge skill.... But hopefully at 1 it stuns last long and dmg is above ur reg hit cus flame arrow isnt if u account direct hit and not Dps 

Mage and Barb buff seem op but these were to underrated classes just mages are gona be ridiculious in war sitautions and invincible is all im worried about 6 sec non stun debuff teleport into a army and with area dmg kills everyone then reloads and goes for flag = 10 mages win War. 

Rogue skill needs to have as much Damage at 1 AS merc as one it shoouldnt be like flurry of steel cus that skill garbage . 

Ricochet is okay for just dg i think it and flurry should be plausable to be used in stealth. 

Guess thats it but dont get it twisted i want all classes to be fair and i support what u do and im happy you Put through my agression suggestion i made like a year ago i was sick of lv1s Agroing and evading bosses .

Any dev playing Barbarian??? Our skill is based on perfect timing if duration is same as lets say roar. Bd sap parry and counter duration is until full cd. I think as a barbarian myself and always will be since 2011, all we ask for is for our skills to have better success rate. Charge shield bash and warcry all fail. Any other class with such successful rate??? A good AoE dmg skill would of been perfect. All others have them. Anyhow, peace and love from a veteran player :)

Edited by Suprememan

wow, they seriously decided that ranger deserved a MELEE stun?!

nice now we gotta walk up to them XD

But i am gonna LOVE the new mage skill 4/4 :D