[2016.09.13] Update Warspear Online 6.1 Preview

Peter_Munk

I dont like what gms doing in the game.

1)We all know bds has too hard dmg. Why give them rogue extermination skill? For perma hamstring or? Kill u in 1 sec?

2)Another heal for druids? Because they cant perma stun making u most of time dont use an skill, sp worth it right?

3)Shamans asked for stun, why u heard priests, tht asked for stun, and give shamans extra hp buff skill for use on whoever he want? For last longer?

4) Warlocks get pseudo stun, but it can still get raped easy (dont forget if wlocks fails an stun or u disable him to do skills, locks will die so fast). So why pseudo stun!? Whats the point? U use pool for slow enemy by dot, not for anything more. Lmao look mages, they get anti cc skill, as barbs got.

And i aslo remember here there was 1 month ago tht my acc was blocked (phone ip) i sent 4 messages and STILL DDNT REPLY. Dad gift new phone so now i can log in my acc again, but its hard coz all buttons are tiny and most of times i missclick. Getting very dissapointed, now i know u dont understand what "balance" means

I remember their first "skill fix bd"= less % of reflect the dmg, but last longer"

So, if they get coldown skill, who cares? Still many chance for cs, and if they already can be permacounter now they gonna make u perma hamstred

I dont like what gms doing in the game.

1)We all know bds has too hard dmg. Why give them rogue extermination skill? For perma hamstring or? Kill u in 1 sec?

2)Another heal for druids? Because they cant perma stun making u most of time dont use an skill, sp worth it right?

3)Shamans asked for stun, why u heard priests, tht asked for stun, and give shamans extra hp buff skill for use on whoever he want? For last longer?

4) Warlocks get pseudo stun, but it can still get raped easy (dont forget if wlocks fails an stun or u disable him to do skills, locks will die so fast). So why pseudo stun!? Whats the point? U use pool for slow enemy by dot, not for anything more. Lmao look mages, they get anti cc skill, as barbs got.

And i aslo remember here there was 1 month ago tht my acc was blocked (phone ip) i sent 4 messages and STILL DDNT REPLY. Dad gift new phone so now i can log in my acc again, but its hard coz all buttons are tiny and most of times i missclick. Getting very dissapointed, now i know u dont understand what "balance" means

Just want to remind you that there will also be a major skillfix in this update.

If u up + attack speed and cooldown = more DPS consequently.. wrong here is who omit this information due to ignorance

so im right again 8)

2. I can feel your pain, I bought it a while ago and I am slightly dissapointed.

At least we aren't alone.

So no fixes for the existing skills including our poor shield? I'm disappointed, they better come out in the release post.

But generally, very good distribution of skills this time, most classes received what was needed. (Well except for Barbs and Warlocks :fool:)

Edited by Gladiator

At least we aren't alone.

So no fixes for the existing skills including our poor shield? I'm disappointed, they better come out in the release post.

There will be many for most classes in this update

Just want to remind you that there will also be a major skillfix in this update.

I hope this refers to grimoire bloody ttribute........ Edited by boiz

wait... now that i think about bladedancer's new expert... where do i have seen this before?

next skill for bd after this one will be secret link

wait... now that i think about bladedancer's new expert... where do i have seen this before?

What are bds exactly? Damagers or tanks? '-'

Yes, but i doubt if for example as they did with bd time ago as i said (less chance, more durstion cs) its a nerf, or a sudden buff. If cs stop crit, ot still can reflect magic dmg, still can remove 1/4 of hp in a short even if u hit 0. In chase of druids? Less duration for sleep and less coldown for spam ot more? Or less chance or last longer as bd? For priests? They will clean and heal in area now? Palas? They gonna make sacred shield in area? What about life exhaust of locks? Dont need a change? Drain more?, or more yards (4 Yards unfair) ofc not.., and u can see that beacuse BDS that are TANKS are recievieng DPS SKILL, DRUIDS ARE SUPPOSED TO HEAL, but THEY CAN PERMASTUN DISABLING U TO USE SKILLS AS LOCKS DOES

Still, u dont know what "balance" means, as R0land said long time ago

#Peter dont u think Shaman needs stun after all changes in another classes? I'd be happy to read any technical opinion on this, culd you give me this honor?

I think Snorlax could give you a proper answer on that :)

UPD: And he did. Current statistics shows no need for this at the moment. So to say

Rogue

rogue.pngSubtle thrust. Rogue hits the enemy dealing physical damage and decreasing the enemy defense for a certain percentage during a particular time period. With the skill upgrading, its effectiveness, duration and the inflicted damage increase. The damage also depends on the physical stregth and level of the character.

Another Low Damage and Non-Critable skill?

Boiz, grimo is already very nice skill, u should try and level up it and silence, i advice u. Fero system will help u a lot, im 490 dmg without yinyang guild buff, dealing like 530 on low resi ppl if not grimo. So, u should try it, u will enjoy

Can someone explain how this shaman skill will work? It healing you % hp and giving you incrased hp or just giving you empty hp? if second answer it will be most useless skill in game lol.

Does necros new skill work like the priests valor aura, where the effect is in a radius around your character? Or is it a aoe skill like redemption? Either way sounds pretty cool but still would have prefered a second heal seeing as we are the only heal class without one.

I want see that....before make an opinion about new update.

And if i'm a shaman with both 4/4 totem....is hard replace for one new hp skill.....all shaman want Stun skill....

significant changes in already existing ones

Edited by Logrimy

Can someone explain how this shaman skill will work? It healing you % hp and giving you incrased hp or just giving you empty hp? if second answer it will be most useless skill in game lol.

it will increase the max hp

Yeah... Too bad this set of experts lack creativity unlike the previous one. But hey, at least each class is getting what's needed. And apparently that skill isn't OP, so we can be happy if it's the same.

Peter...

Will the barb and mage skill be instant and will they counter stuns and silence?

Is the damage buff only on dk or can it be used on others?

Edited by mailliwdxb

Rogues asked for a pure stun too. Rogues just have goyge that can be removed easy, even failing the skill, and their just gap closser are jump, amd stealth (remembering u can use stesl if u are not in aggro or u use gouge before it) and still stealth its easy to unveal it, and once u use jump, u dont have another gap closer. I remember most long rage weapons will kite a rogue after he use jump, and i remember aslp bds has more dmg than rogues, barbs gonna evade this debuff and his poison, amd dks has stuns for stop rogues for use skills

Peter...

Will the barb and mage skill be a passive?

Is the damage buff only on dk or can it be used on others?

its a debuff, you can activate it and when the DK use the silence, it will cancel the effect

Rogues asked for a pure stun too. Rogues just have goyge that can be removed easy, even failing the skill, and their just gap closser are jump, amd stealth (remembering u can use stesl if u are not in aggro or u use gouge before it) and still stealth its easy to unveal it, and once u use jump, u dont have another gap closer. I remember most long rage weapons will kite a rogue after he use jump, and i remember aslp bds has more dmg than rogues, barbs gonna evade this debuff and his poison, amd dks has stuns for stop rogues for use skills

dmg class = dmg.

i wish thus major skillfix is really really fixed this chaos instead of nerf the colinized side

Dude.. But this will incrase max hp count as heal or just incrase your hp level and you will need heal to get max?

for example your char has 4k of hp, it will increase to 4,5k of hp ( just example )

Instantly gives you increased hp.