[2016.09.13] Update Warspear Online 6.1 Preview

1. For those who are missunderstanding bd skill or not reading good enough here u go

Hurricane of thrusts. Increases attack and cooldown speed for a certain percentage during a certain time period. With the skill upgrading, its effectiveness and duration increase.

Increases attack and cooldown speed = increases attack speed and cooldown speed

It doesnt increase attack of bd, only his speed and cd

2. Peter can u make Sacried Shield expert skill for paladin an AoE shield for all his party? I mean its already low damage taking result of a 500dmg absorb at 1/4 with a 30sec cooldown xD

1. For those who are missunderstanding bd skill or not reading good enough here u go

Hurricane of thrusts. Increases attack and cooldown speed for a certain percentage during a certain time period. With the skill upgrading, its effectiveness and duration increase.

2. Peter can u make Sacried Shield expert skill for paladin an AoE shield for all his party? I mean its already low damage taking result of a 500dmg absorb at 1/4 with a 30sec cooldown xD

sorry, i am wrong. Edited by SplendorBR

2. I can feel your pain, I bought it a while ago and I am slightly dissapointed.

its really curse :

now i go sell my bd :blush:

Someone wants to get banned .-.

Adding to that, Peter, can you please turn Druid's Invigorating Stream into what it used to be when it first was invented ingame? With push effect and a small aoe heal? Please :cray: I really loved it but it's so extremely useless, I don't know any Druid except myself who is actually using it.. or at least just aoe effect for party members or guild members :/

The new shaman skill is a shame that someone will want it? Blade Dancer again favored 70 % of the elves are BD .. GMs unbalanced the game, which already has player stopping .

Essa new skill de xamã é uma vergonha pra que alguém vai querer isso? Blade Dancer novamente favorecido 70% dos elfos sao BD.. GMs desbalanceado o jogo, que ja tem player parando.

Someone wants to get banned .-.

Adding to that, Peter, can you please turn Druid's Invigorating Stream into what it used to be when it first was invented ingame? With push effect and a small aoe heal? Please :cray: I really loved it but it's so extremely useless, I don't know any Druid except myself who is actually using it.. or at least just aoe effect for party members or guild members :/

I wish :(