[2016.09.13] Update Warspear Online 6.1 Preview

Peter_Munk

No that's why I said a nerf was okay, but a nerf that basically makes all bds feeling lkee dropping the ski? Same with power of blades, I know a few and myself who really don't know which skills to use and which to drop because they all seem equally to be rubbish now, in a way

Why do you think bds get nerfed Jul? Because u need - pardon me - brain to play on it? Why do you think most of elfs have a bd? Now maybe you will need a brain in order to build your class, before was absolutely rubish, 5/6k dmg in one combo, that's not how an old and pro player would play...

Why do you think bds get nerfed Jul? Because u need - pardon me - brain to play on it? Why do tou th

Do you ignore it on purpose? That I said I'm fine with bds having a nerf, just not that huge. It's totally fine to me that power of blades only influences basic damage, but to remove it as passive skill made it weak, since it only influences basic dmg.

Counter strikes increased cooldown is absolutely fine with me too, but to only strike the received damage back and that that damage is getting weakened by the enemies defense after all, it made it a weak skill too, since the chance to strike back was incredibly low already

Do you ignore it on purpose? That I said I'm fine with bds having a nerf, just not that huge. It's totally fine to me that power of blades only influences basic damage, but to remove it as passive skill made it weak, since it only influences basic dmg.

Counter strikes increased cooldown is absolutely fine with me too, but to only strike the received damage back and that that damage is getting weakened by the enemies defense after all, it made it a weak skill too, since the chance to strike back was incredibly low already

I think is fine as it is, shaman shield doesn't work different though... Like BD's counter... But idk, we'll see in game how this will improve pvp and pve..

I think is fine as it is, shaman shield doesn't work different though... Like BD's counter... But idk, we'll see in game how this will improve pvp and pve..

Yes, let's see :3

I've seen several shamans complaining about. If the skill doesnt work this way, you just gave us a Trojan horse  -_-

It's either me or some of you, guys, did not understand me. Can you specify?

Another trash skill for Paladin. I don't think Paladins can get any trasher. Trashest class.

*preparing for a new rant*

Call nerfed raduis husss dont tell palas let them figure it out, we will tell them than banner wont disappear only

Illumination damages everyone (devs: we should have done this from start but where is the fun in that? Lets make palas suffer searching 10% of arinar for undead players/mobs)

Lets not forget about the new skill oh no oh no guyz lets talk about it shall we start:

2%def/lvl so at lvl4 it gives 8%def thats not bad but not good also. Lets say u got 5khp so it protects u from around 400dmg or so yey thats awesome

IF AND ONLY IF

It wasnt freaking 90second cooldown o.o and lasts only 45second at lvl4 the other 45second u go watch anime

But wait there is more dont stop reading please let us continue ^^ if ur paladin is not in party and u use that skill u get 0%def buff wouhou thats amazing

I meam its oki there is other skills also requires party but for this low % and this high cd and only can be used if u have a friend with u?

I mean i dnt mind no prob ill stay in party forever but at least lower the cd or make it last longer

Fyi its same as shaman earth protection exactly the same bug a nubber version of it, longer cd, less effective, last less time, can be used as aura only and in party only

Devs doomed paladin into making him a walking status buffer.. *Meme incoming soon*

By the way Mr.Peter,

Is rogue skill "Poisonous Blade" only can be used once now, not anymore time based? or its bugged.. 

Cause at the skill it doenst say anything change about poison,, Only said poison can be applied with skill, not only basic attack.

Edited by Kelvzs

Lawls Elie if you are going to use that in a pvp with a party member :v people gonna start complaiming about 2 vs 1 like it used to be with link :blush:

Shaman new skill:

Instantly heals a fixed amount and increases max hp for some time

Cooldown 120sec :o

On a sham lvl 26 (magic dmg doesn't matter):

Heal HP Duration

267 +14.4% 30s

356 +19.2% 45s

445 +24.0% 60s

534 +28.8% 90s

necro has an expert that gives ONLY physical damage. necro use magic damage. it is useless for all casters in party. maybe you never invite shaman and warlock.

oh! xD haha no, i tested on my necro, and it raises my dmg too. i thought you meant it should only raise magic dmg and not physical

It wasnt freaking 90second cooldown o.o and lasts only 45second at lvl4 the other 45second u go watch anime

lmao xDDD dying of laughter here  :rofl:

Edited by ColdFootedMole

Mage Blinding Fire Skill

When we use "Blinding Fire" on the Test Server, skill only effects his area not the enemy.

I thought this would be better;

When we use this skill it would be hit the enemy and his area.

Call nerfed raduis husss dont tell palas let them figure it out, we will tell them than banner wont disappear only

Illumination damages everyone (devs: we should have done this from start but where is the fun in that? Lets make palas suffer searching 10% of arinar for undead players/mobs)

Lets not forget about the new skill oh no oh no guyz lets talk about it shall we start:

2%def/lvl so at lvl4 it gives 8%def thats not bad but not good also. Lets say u got 5khp so it protects u from around 400dmg or so yey thats awesome

IF AND ONLY IF

But wait there is more dont stop reading please let us continue ^^ if ur paladin is not in party and u use that skill u get 0%def buff wouhou thats amazing

I meam its oki there is other skills also requires party but for this low % and this high cd and only can be used if u have a friend with u?

I mean i dnt mind no prob ill stay in party forever but at least lower the cd or make it last longer

Fyi its same as shaman earth protection exactly the same bug a nubber version of it, longer cd, less effective, last less time, can be used as aura only and in party only

Devs doomed paladin into making him a walking status buffer.. *Meme incoming soon*

Ine1AkaF_400x400.jpg

Someone please share dk new skill stats...m

On dk26 750dmg I measured (approx):

New DK skill

Lvl Dmg Def Duration

1/4 +9% +1% 5sec?

2/4 +13.3% +2% 15sec?

3/4 +17.9% +3% 30sec

4/4 +26.7% +4% 45sec

IF AND ONLY IF

Angry-No-Meme-17.png

Edited by jrkill

On dk26 750dmg I measured (approx):

New DK skill

Lvl Dmg Def Duration

1/4 +9% +1% 5sec?

2/4 +13.3% +2% 15sec?

3/4 +17.9% +3% 30sec

4/4 +26.7% +4% 45sec

Thats ridiculous 26%dmg and 4%def for 45sec : xD lel whats the cd of the skill? Me and friend paladin +9 couldnt kill a dk in arena, we doubled ganked killed the necro but the dk soloed us like toys if only we didnt kite him and healed each other to win, he kept sucking hp and getting 0dmg on him from darkshield o.o

post-9158-0-02606400-1473962497_thumb.png

Here we go thats my meme

i love the new inprovments ty i see alot of balance, most people dont see it bcuz they talking about one char, but game its about everyone, not just one players, ty devs ones again i think game its coming back to normal ty

Edited by fkmcsdruid

Thats ridiculous 26%dmg and 4%def for 45sec : xD lel whats the cd of the skill? Me and friend paladin +9 couldnt kill a dk in arena, we doubled ganked killed the necro but the dk soloed us like toys if only we didnt kite him and healed each other to win, he kept sucking hp and getting 0dmg on him from darkshield o.o

Screenshot_2016-09-15-20-55-23.png

Here we go thats my meme

omg lol stop crying about dks dks are tank and yes a 10+ dk will be hard to kill wy!!!bcuz there tanks can take alot of damage ,dk dont cant kill bds or any magic players wy cuz they kite alot dk are punching bags but like i say game its balance i see all the inprovments they look good so far nothimg to say about new balance i may come back as a shamy Edited by fkmcsdruid

i love the new inprovments ty i see alot of balance, most people dont see it bcuz they talking about one char, but game its about everyone, not just one players, ty devs ones again i think game its coming back to normal ty

Everyone become wise after BD get nerfed

It's either me or some of you, guys, did not understand me. Can you specify?

The point is...you write" replace full hp"and at now hp replaced is 260...this is why...lol

Edited by Logrimy

Dk skill has 60 cd and lasts 45 secs and 25% dmg buff? Lel.

Don't even get me started on Barbs lol, they are harder to kill than bosses, you can't even stun them, like they needed a def skill after stone skin?

So basically punish Paladins for being supporters by giving them trash def skills like Sacred Shield and new the skill, that don't even support good because of the low efficiency with the ridiculously high cd.

And what really grinds my gears, some people calling us out for "crying", come play Pala and see what we go through.

Edited by Gladiator

Yes, DK skill is strong, but it's nothing compared to Blade Dancer permanent 20%+ damage from power of blades. Good thing this crap got nerfed and transformed into a active skill.

Dk skill has 60 cd and lasts 45 secs and 25% dmg buff? Lel.

Don't even get me started on Barbs lol, they are harder to kill than bosses, you can't even stun them, like they needed a def skill after stone skin?

New skill has long cd (60sec) and only good for a few seconds at lv4. Besides that, timing it perfectly is tough. Basically its worthless out of arena and pointless to level up to 4. Edited by Suprememan

omg lol stop crying about dks dks are tank and yes a 10+ dk will be hard to kill wy!!!bcuz there tanks can take alot of damage ,dk dont cant kill bds or any magic players wy cuz they kite alot dk are punching bags but like i say game its balance i see all the inprovments they look good so far nothimg to say about new balance i may come back as a shamy

As Gladiator said... Play as a paladin than tell us not to complain OwO

U said dk weak vs magic players, last time i checked paladins are magic players, get ur facts right m8 $.$

DK is supposed to tank, not to deal dmg

Imho the new skill should give more def (+10-30%) and less dmg

As of now its a stronger version of BD's pow of blades

yes a skill that requires 4/4 to be useful needs a nerf 

while a class revolves around stun in pvp or satu hurricane in pve

idiots..dont nerf other classes if you havent played them 

DK é suposto tanque, não para lidar dmg

Imho a nova habilidade deve dar mais def (+ 10-30%) e menos dmg

A partir de agora é uma versão mais forte do pow de lâminas de BD

Talk about nerf in Rogues.

yes a skill that requires 4/4 to be useful needs a nerf

while a class revolves around stun in pvp or satu hurricane in pve

idiots..dont nerf other classes if you havent played them

Ninja got those statistics by playing dk, he told u its better version than power of blades which everyone cried on fixing it, even at 4/4 pow of bd is less than 4/4 dk skill

I agree with Ninja should be given more defence than damage

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2016-09-15-20-55-23.png

Here we go thats my meme

yes pala is a real tank  a real  tank of water. :good:

why was blades passive given a nerf?

when a dual wield char with a on hit nuke was given it

why was dk given this skill? because we dont have a straight physical damage skill other than hurricane

tell me how im supposed to get bosses during farms i might listen to your opinion after 

Edited by mailliwdxb