[2016.09.13] Update Warspear Online 6.1 Preview

Peter_Munk

@Daria warlocks are requesting more hotkeys arguing that all skills are used in PvP and they can't add a new one

This won't be added in the near future, I'm afraid. Making your own builds will be the only solution for now.

Not trolling :nea: Just show my appreciation for reply so fast, we still not use to this  : :)  :snorlax:  :diablo:

Okay then. :)

Why no update alreagy guys :mega_shok: , too long wait for update, we understand what all should be tested.. but i think what that be do before of official announcement :blush:

This won't be added in the near future, I'm afraid. Making your own builds will be the only solution for now.

Okay then. :)

I agree, please can put more hot keys ... idk like "0" wil be great :give_rose:  

Why no update alreagy guys :mega_shok: , too long wait for update, we understand what all should be tested.. but i think what that be do before of official announcement :blush:

wat? How is it possible? 

We've provided an announcement of something that will be in our game. WILL BE, not already in the game.

There is also no official release post, it was just a teaser/trailer of our update.

wat? How is it possible?

We've provided an announcement of something that will be in our game. WILL BE, not already in the game.

There is also no official release post, it was just a teaser/trailer of our update.

Someome is mad :give_roses:

Retired administrator. He still has the power, but he doesn't use it anymore.

I really hope if not now, but soon new expert skill slot will be added, barbarian doesn't really have a useless skill to remove.

Retired administrator. He still has the power, but he doesn't use it anymore.

I really hope if not now, but soon new expert skill slot will be added, barbarian doesn't really have a useless skill to remove.

Wait so 6 expert skills is the max? 6 slots but 7 skills? I hope I don't have to erase a skill and throw away 40k to spend 40k

He's not a Moderator anymore, Daria took his place.

I wouldn't say it like that, it sounds like he got kicked out but he didn't get kicked

I wouldn't say it like that, it sounds like he got kicked out but he didn't get kicked

It was the fastest explanation possible, he have a topic where he introduce us Daria though so who ever is curious can read there :P

Btw , any new news about update time ?

So update is actually today?

hurrayyyyyyyyy......update today........

I simply don't get it guys, they said update will be next week, announcement was on 13/09/2016 + 7 days = 20/09/2016 so yesterday was one week, they didn't said: "The update will be in one week" they said: "The update will be next week" so it can be even on 27/09/2016, just be patient and enjoy game until update, is it so hard? Go and focus making GP/Farm lab/Kronus anything else just don't F :excl:  :excl:  :excl:  :excl: G ask "update today?/when will be update?"