[2016.09.13] Update Warspear Online 6.1 Preview

Peter_Munk

Rogue needs a stun, not debuff :nea:

Rogue nerf getting heavier as the more tests keep up I did a few and kelvsz been keepin me updated 1 Poison reflexes Now only 9%?!?! Should still be just 3 Positive dodges in my opinion .... And new skill weak also elves Raped our cornhole in war now with more mages they'll do it every time gg elfs I'm still plucking the arrows from my ass

btw rouge will rule next pried  rouge now can reach 70% dodge go max set dodge and max x2 skill dodge and tell me then  if rouge need stun  :rofl:

Poor necro, the hardest class for play you almost get crazy trying to save your party when shaman go offline and now the skill that i was almost crying for so much happiness is just something weak, i was a tanker and change my class just for known how a support play and almost gave up, necro is really really hard you cant be a nice support if you focus on atack and if you be a support heal your char is noob so i choose for make conection lv 4 for help my party on atack and wow this new skill is what will make my game be fun so please make it a litle better and please, i am always helping people on the 1st sland if this can be possible make solo necros the possibility to increase the atack on someone that are not in party, almost like the protection skill of druid and shaman skill number 2.

someday i for sure know that necro will be a nice class and my dark force skill will be like that \

did you cheak poisn shield skill :D ? :spiteful:  its give 12 hit about 1200 dmg , sure will be some cri on them 

in dg 5mob around will give you 8k dmg :blush: that better than 3 skill dmger shamn 

btw rouge will rule next pried  rouge now can reach 70% dodge go max set dodge and max x2 skill dodge and tell me then  if rouge need stun  :rofl:

Go play a Rogue before talk, 70% dodge is impossible, stop being a big mouth in forum and in game  :crazy:

no change/adjustment in new skill for shaman ? 

Need change for that skill, at now is pretty useless and i think many shaman don't buy that...or use at lvl1 just for fun.

But the point is: Adjust CD for some skill of Druid....becouse now all focus BD nerfing...but i want see when you must fight a druid later....they have another heal skill and combo stun...LOL

Edited by Logrimy

reduce pull cd 

remove exhale restriction on boss

remove shadow restriction on boss or reduce chance of fail

increase reserve active time and phy def increase 

fix death call provoke :/

reduce pull cd

remove exhale restriction on boss

remove shadow restriction on boss or reduce chance of fail

increase reserve active time and phy def increase

fix death call provoke :/

What's with deathcall provoke?

Need change for that skill, at now is pretty useless and i think many shaman don't buy that...or use at lvl1 just for fun.

But the point is: Adjust CD for some skill of Druid....becouse now all focus BD nerfing...but i want see when you must fight a druid later....they have another heal skill and combo stun...LOL

I avoid inciting chaos talking about other classes, in my personal opinion, that new skill must be replaced. But Snorlax said that current statistc shows shaman doesnt need stun, the same shows BD needs cd+speed, druid needs heal, etc... I don't doubt his competence, not at all, I wish he was fairer to shamans  =/ ...as a gamer he knows that sooner or later players fight 1x1 and I clearly see in this update that many things were fixed and after the balance almost all classes have chances x another classes. but Shaman's healing skills now are useless against many stuns lol. No drama, I let him log my account and I log a druid / priest / BD with equivalent amp/equips and new skills and we go PvP, if he wins I stop talking about shamans for the rest of life. (That's just stupid example to illustrate my point of view, I'm probably a noob with wrong build, equips or combo.. I just want he shows me where is my mistake then)  :blush2:

Edited by Majestrix

there is this shaman named xxdeaathxx on US sapphire

he'll show you how shaman is the strongest class in game :D

Or even other good shamans in US sapphire like moneyrain mahdik buuu  and many more

stuns are not 100% chainable and there is always space,,,,dont call your class weak/bad/needs buff if you're just slow to react, shaman might as well be the strongest class after this update. :)

Edited by mailliwdxb

I avoid inciting chaos talking about other classes, in my personal opinion, that new skill must be replaced. But Snorlax said that current statistc shows shaman doesnt need stun, the same shows BD needs cd+speed, druid needs heal, etc... I don't doubt his competence, not at all, I wish he was fairer to shamans =/ ...as a gamer he knows that sooner or later players fight 1x1 and I clearly see in this update that many things were fixed and after the balance almost all classes have chances x another classes. but Shaman's healing skills now are useless against many stuns lol. No drama, I let him log my account and I log a druid / priest / BD with equivalent amp/equips and new skills and we go PvP, if he wins I stop talking about shamans for the rest of life. (That's just stupid example to illustrate my point of view, I'm probably a noob with wrong build, equips or combo.. I just want he shows me where is my mistake then) :blush2:

True

!st test 70% dodge was very possible, probably 75% as didn't have high level dodge cape/amulet or newer rings, 2nd test only had 60% with scroll, so 65 should be attainable.

dont call your class weak/bad/needs buff if you're just slow to react, shaman might as well be the strongest class after this update. :)

haha, so all shamans complaining here are too  :)  hm.... I'm not an ordinary shaman dear, just letting u know. ^^

"shaman might as well be the strongest class after this update " I'm shocked that u aren't one, and encourages players to play druid. Good try.

28vshh5.jpg

We talk about same Amp and gear (deatth have full arena reward and full guild buff) and at the moment ther isn't a druid with that.

ABOUT SPACE....Yes if you touch the screen in 0.25 sec between the skill and you are lucky there is a space....LOL...is a mobile game...

I'm must of the time unlucky, sure have a limit to play on phone (with Mobile NET) and without keybord (shortcut). 

On my phone: time to push the button skill, select your opponent and you are already under stun, show me another healer class have this fast cd of combo stun skill. 

And if i see my new skill isn't a good skill....All shaman ask for a STUN skill not half hp / hpmax.....tell me what advantage give this skill? with 120 cd

Edited by Logrimy

!st test 70% dodge was very possible, probably 75% as didn't have high level dodge cape/amulet or newer rings, 2nd test only had 60% with scroll, so 65 should be attainable.

The max dodge u can get now with the most updated Lv.23-25 with dodge gear now is 36,4% without buff.. With 5/5 Dodge (9%) and Absolute Reflexes (9%) , the max u can get now 54,4%.

I did all the calculator at ws-db.ru with the most updated gear and great charm on all dodge runes.

Yes... And read what the post is about @Majest a pvp class for a new person who's not an expert...

If you have the gear and the money.. Go for sham, highest heal without any pre requisites

The totem damage that melts hp and a quick distance keeper (blind)

Yes log.. All shams ask for a stun so that they can use that stun and 4/4 totem and kill anything.. No matter what class... Sham doesn't need stuns nor any buff...

Git gud

Yes... And read what the post is about @Majest a pvp class for a new person who's not an expert...

If you have the gear and the money.. Go for sham, highest heal without any pre requisites

The totem damage that melts hp and a quick distance keeper (blind)

Yes log.. All shams ask for a stun so that they can use that stun and 4/4 totem and kill anything.. No matter what class... Sham doesn't need stuns nor any buff...

Git gud

Hmm....shaman no need stun and Druid need another heal and shield skill? Really? I know you like talk about sham but you never play sham sorry.....

I no want buff of shaman skill...just a debuff of CD (only cd) of 1 (or 2) Druid skill...becouse full stun circle for a class with 3 heal is a joke.

Git gud

oh yeah, shaman needs actually 2 skills only and kill anything by your pov.. cause our speed/cd are infinite* ofc..; Impossible argue vs u, sorry.

Edited by Majestrix

oh yeah, shaman needs actually 2 skills only and kill anything by your pov.. cause our speed/cd are infinite* ofc..; Impossible argue vs u, sorry.

then dont play shaman..simple 

you guys are the reason why they make posts like this :tease:

bhnkop.png

Snorlax and Peter working inside a locked room? :crazy:

Edited by Kitige