[2016.09.13] Update Warspear Online 6.1 Preview

Peter_Munk

Rogue nerf getting heavier as the more tests keep up I did a few and kelvsz been keepin me updated 1 Poison reflexes Now only 9%?!?! Should still be just 3 Positive dodges in my opinion .... And new skill weak also elves Raped our cornhole in war now with more mages they'll do it every time gg elfs I'm still plucking the arrows from my ass

So many bugs ...

1@ Chat bug when I'm chatting or selling goods on trade chat my key pad is unable to open.

2@ I have a bd, i cant see my skill animations like if I used sonic boom or counter attack or shiled those skills working but I can't see shiled nd other all basic nd normal skills.

3@ when I was playing if I minimize app ws just sec even ws app also closing suddenly .I have other characters for trading when I wanted to see goods update wthere goods sell or not.

Please check it nd fix those bugs . thank you.

So many bugs ...

1@ Chat bug when I'm chatting or selling goods on trade chat my key pad is unable to open.

2@ I have a bd, i cant see my skill animations like if I used sonic boom or counter attack or shiled those skills working but I can't see shiled nd other all basic nd normal skills.

3@ when I was playing if I minimize app ws just sec even ws app also closing suddenly .I have other characters for trading when I wanted to see goods update wthere goods sell or not.

Please check it nd fix those bugs . thank you.

my brother has Same issue On His Motorala Phone .... He can't type and it causes him not to play it's been goin on for awhile.

Poor necro, the hardest class for play you almost get crazy trying to save your party when shaman go offline and now the skill that i was almost crying for so much happiness is just something weak, i was a tanker and change my class just for known how a support play and almost gave up, necro is really really hard you cant be a nice support if you focus on atack and if you be a support heal your char is noob so i choose for make conection lv 4 for help my party on atack and wow this new skill is what will make my game be fun so please make it a litle better and please, i am always helping people on the 1st sland if this can be possible make solo necros the possibility to increase the atack on someone that are not in party, almost like the protection skill of druid and shaman skill number 2.

someday i for sure know that necro will be a nice class and my dark force skill will be like that overlord_by_leon118-d9clzes.jpg

Poor necro, the hardest class for play you almost get crazy trying to save your party when shaman go offline and now the skill that i was almost crying for so much happiness is just something weak, i was a tanker and change my class just for known how a support play and almost gave up, necro is really really hard you cant be a nice support if you focus on atack and if you be a support heal your char is noob so i choose for make conection lv 4 for help my party on atack and wow this new skill is what will make my game be fun so please make it a litle better and please, i am always helping people on the 1st sland if this can be possible make solo necros the possibility to increase the atack on someone that are not in party, almost like the protection skill of druid and shaman skill number 2.

someday i for sure know that necro will be a nice class and my dark force skill will be like that overlord_by_leon118-d9clzes.jpg

hell I was like waiting for a good skill,,,,,damn gm's again give necro a shit skill + increased pits cd for 30 sec....ripd..ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

someday i for sure know that necro will be a nice class and my dark force skill will be like that overlord_by_leon118-d9clzes.jpg

I feel this pain as well when shaman disconnect. And you know if you miss a heal & shield they'll die, meanwhile your hp is slowly chippin away. Hell I've finished bosses in this same situation with 200 or less hp just from using ancient seal and bone shield to keep my pt alive

I feel this pain as well when shaman disconnect. And you know if you miss a heal & shield they'll die, meanwhile your hp is slowly chippin away. Hell I've finished bosses in this same situation with 200 or less hp just from using ancient seal and bone shield to keep my pt alive

Tbh this is almost why I love necro xD it's challenging but oh so rewarding to play right. I'm hooked lol

you are absolutely right ... i agree with you bro :good:

Actuallyyyyy..I hate bds too. But only when I'm playing on my druid or priest. When I'm playing on my bd vs other classes, even Druids, I think my bd is too weak and Druids are op as hell with their stuns :blush:
Get that logic :3

Well, I know that's not the issue, but can someone tell me how to put photo on the forum account profile?  :good:

você pode vincular com facebook, ou você poderá adicionar após 12 posts aprovados