[2016.09.13] Update Warspear Online 6.1 Preview

Peter_Munk

+ Pool of Darkness = Stun

As i said earlier pool of darkness does not effect it what soever just does regular dot dmg as usaul buy skill on lock and try it

Incase someone dissaponted with their new skill, look at this video from Russian forum http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/54856-%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BD%D1%83%D1%80%D1%8F%D1%8E%D1%89%D0%B5%D0%B5-%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BC%D1%8F-%D0%B6%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%86/

Enemy got stunned while in armistice and the slow isn't too significant. Basically normal armistice is fine.

Edited by Jzargo

Yea funny xD why would they make stun works in a skill for priest that alrdy makes him safe :P they should combine it with tears not amartice

As i said earlier pool of darkness does not effect it what soever just does regular dot dmg as usaul buy skill on lock and try it

https://youtu.be/Wj949YhaXd0

I want more information about new event system. It looks like the dynamic event system in wickedora event. I mean spring event. Also I wonder how to upgrade basic skills now, I saw some uprage or enchant system on basic skills in test server. We need more information....

Maybe we'll be able to use a crystal on each skill

So one can choose to add cdr to stuns, crit to heals, pene/accu to dmg skills

Or maybe one pre-set combo with one skill not appearing in hotbar *.* of couse wth a chance to de triggered

Why GM realy love Druid than Shaman?

New skill for Druid is so incredible, add barrier with healing. After update, how can Druid can be defeated? Druids become unbeatable.

How about Shaman? New skill for Shaman just add more HP.. That's so useless. Just give more time to die? So far to compare it with Druid's new skill.

Check out the most awesome bug in Warspear History! :D Healing Totem started to kill us :o

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XXIySzFSB5M

:rofl:  :rofl: Wouldn't Sentinels love to have that skill?  ;D

How bout Rogue? Why Change Rogue "Poisonous Blade" only for 1 use !!! This is so bad !!!!

How is it bad Kelvsz i cant wait till Reflexes dont work for shit and blade dancers one hit me!

But dw if i do get a poison off itll only work once well be okay well just have to +10 to Farm Lake 

New skill for Druid give barrier with healing?

Congratz, druids are immortal now

1arh9n.jpg

Sh*t! Forget druid, place skill on a bd or paladin and basically tank anything. RIP war for Legion. #lifesteal OP

I don't know how to call slow motion walking a stun

It stuns,after slowing down if warlock uses pool of darkness.Its clear you have not seen it yet.

Edited by Thesamurai

How bout Rogue? Why Change Rogue "Poisonous Blade" only for 1 use !!! This is so bad !!!!

Mr Peter please confirm if this is a bug or its how poison gonna work :(

Incase someone dissaponted with their new skill, look at this video from Russian forum http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/54856-%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BD%D1%83%D1%80%D1%8F%D1%8E%D1%89%D0%B5%D0%B5-%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BC%D1%8F-%D0%B6%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%86/

Enemy got stunned while in armistice and the slow isn't too significant. Basically normal armistice is fine.

In this video, a skill with a bug . Here bug fixed . 4/4 stunning 4 seconds

Is it really like this? :scared:

What is the use of that stun lmao.

Edited by Gladiator

BD needs to be nerf, this very unbalanced the game. Game here for over four years, shaman was a good class had an exellent skill quake, gms reduced both the quake, now and ability already not work! 10 9 attempts fail !, and only 1 works, and yet the skill at most 5/5 the effect is not the same !, especially vs bds !. many bugs in the arenas, the area seems to be set on purpose for the ability not work, and only the elves get advantages gms say they are hand but when we call on our rights, they do not treat us with education, and this already it was to be expected because most gms play of comics! This is a lack of respect and consideration for the people playing! They hear the elves when they will ask for nerf shaman and warlock, but now we ask for help to balance the game, they close the topics! and they say they will not do anything about it !, this is right? is how are shared rights ?, that grace has to play a game that only a class and benefited? and favored.

Just the fact that they are bds, the clase has to be invincible? :bomb:

even shaman, necro, rogue, barbarous and 10 of 10 fights the mcs do not get one! because they made immortal comics! and mcs give ridiculous skills that not work! as it should! , Do not leave or agent exposed! what we feel about it, they want to silence us in the cry! so why are gms the game has to be as they want? benefit only himself? this is fair? ;) :clapping:

priests, has esculdo, bd has esculdo, paladins have shields, since the shaman made a esculdo, we can not even use on yourself! that pathetic! shaman was so hurt! , We can say that this to be the class but less! of all! the healing totem is a shame! is this close to be able to regenerate! equanto druid so squeeze a button healing the whole pt! even if they are in other maps just in this en and bum !! 3k cure all at once, it's absurd! Elves are equal to Gods in the game! , Gms applause! each update you guys worsen game imbalance! so this already becoming a burden! agent spends money and time, we are not respected! we are not heard! much inequality! much :blush:  injustice !, this is already a dictatorship, if we talk, they delete such our topics, because they do not like to hear the truth! What I see is seginte, they want to force us to create comics? because it is the favorite class we have to lower our heads and say that you guys are right ?, so why not make a game just bds? for those who like! :crazy: stop delet  my post!  all need  see   its!

Edited by tapyon

and what about secret reserves? when you're dying it restore 80 hp (with 104 reg hp) each 4 seconds... if you're really dying, 80 hp will make diference? i dont think this is a good skills for dk, but the old version was better for restore hp, just slow, but sometimes it made diference...

shaman got an amazing pve skill and they complain

sigh...more hp = easier to tank

do you not understand?

it will make sence when the dk can summon a shaman everytime

amazing is you be 10 and bb +8 +7 or kill you with 3 hits! , You use your skill earthquake and he never funiconar !. Its en fight in the arena 10 fights bds not win a !. A druid use a skill that heals 3k all at once to all menbros his pt! even these are properly distant, since the shaman healing totem have this all stuck together to work healing, equanto druid press a skill so, and already healing everyone, even distant or close to different maps! heals !, why not dao tba something similar to mcs? please! shut up

for now I think we have nothing to complain about in relation the classes. about the passive skill of dk, I think it might heal faster, to say that it makes any difference. For what I saw, gms need to be congratulated by both sides for listening us

I ready to get this pala def skill... I'm pve can't complain

What kind of PvE you are? 4/4 Banner is a must. For the second expert, if you wanna be more tanky then 4/4 Sun Seal, if you wanna deal more damage then 4/4 Illumination. There is no place for that skill. Edited by Gladiator

Ya'll still be here fighting over these new fancy skills while i wont get them for months. I don't even have heal totem on my shaman lel. Will probably only get the new skill for warlock so i can full stunlock healers. And if i understood rogue skill got turned from dodging skills from 100% to more dodge like their basic skill? (Too many pages of topic to go through. Sorry.) If that's the case guess i wont be getting it anytime soon. :nea:

What kind of PvE you are? 4/4 Banner is a must. For the second expert, if you wanna be more tanky then 4/4 Sun Seal, if you wanna deal more damage then 4/4 Illumination. There is no place for that skill.

Dam... Ok