[2016.09.13] Update Warspear Online 6.1 Preview

Peter_Munk

Anyway, Elves have all good AoE skills.. Here the Example

Mage have Full AoE Dmg Skill ( What AoE Dmg Skill MCs have? )

Druid have Full AoE Stun "Forest Song" which stun u like 10s, "Punitive Roots" which root all mobs inside pool ( What AoE Stun/Immobilize Skill MCs have? )

Paladin have AoE Stun and Banner which slow all mobs.. ( What AoE stun and skill MCs have work like that ? )

Btw i see Peter said at russian forum, AoE limited only for players.. but for mobs its still unlimited.. So it doenst effect PvE.. So tell me about druid "Forest Song" that still Stun everything :D

And yet Elf complaining about 1 MCs Healing Totem.. Don't make me laugh

Lol nice joke

Anyway, Elves have all good AoE skills.. Here the Example

Mage have Full AoE Dmg Skill ( What AoE Dmg Skill MCs have? )

Druid have Full AoE Stun "Forest Song" which stun u like 10s, "Punitive Roots" which root all mobs inside pool ( What AoE Stun/Immobilize Skill MCs have? )

Paladin have AoE Stun and Banner which slow all mobs.. ( What AoE stun and skill MCs have work like that ? )

Btw i see Peter said at russian forum, AoE limited only for players.. but for mobs its still unlimited.. So it doenst effect PvE.. So tell me about druid "Forest Song" that still Stun everything :D

And yet Elf complaining about 1 MCs Healing Totem.. Don't make me laugh

nice bait

Yes all Know Mage AoE skill are rubbish....so better not talk and compare to other skill and complain for heal totem...yes yes  :facepalm:...you like post DK video....look DG video or try go arena vs mage. 

Mage will kill all locks with that skill

I don't think mage's can or will kill locks unless some miracles happen

Edited by skyxmage

i see me and other shaman, with different stats do the same Hp restore 587 at lvl4.

And cmon at lvl1 hp restored is useless low....need a upgrade.

I think noone shaman sacrifice 1 of totem for 500-600hp restored and some added max hp.... 

Ty peter for clarifying it . no more confusions . gud update for shaman but m not buying the skill :)

admitting I'm arena lvl22 ... yay! -1 buying such skill too.. and 120sec cd ? nono.. that was a torjan horse and I wont accept this gift, I'm sorry. Frustrating to see so many great skills coming to several classes and not even 1 stun for us or any effective skill for PvP considering the current changes because It isn't cheap building a good char from scratch and waste time in arena tour which is much more valuable to me, no longer a teenager.

Edited by Majestrix

admitting I'm arena lvl22 ... yay! -1 buying such skill too.. and 120sec cd ? nono.. that was a torjan horse and I wont accept this gift, I'm sorry. Only upset to see so many great skills coming to several classes and not even 1 stun for us or any effective skill for PvP considering the current changes

But you have to admit that the last skills's update u shamans won the best skill of all! Now it's normal one skill not so cool.

But you have to admit that the last skills's update u shamans won the best skill of all! Now it's normal one skill not so cool.

without totem heal we would have no chance against other classes, the best skill of all for survive you meant for sure  :)

without totem heal we would have no chance against other classes, the best skill of all for survive you meant for sure  :)

No, i mean the best of all if analyzed individually, the most effective and usefull.

1totem heal can heal a group of mc in war

1secret link can heal 1tank in dungeon

If i had the choice i would choose totem heal over secret link to heal me ^^ #personalopinion

No, i mean the best of all if analyzed individually, the most effective and usefull.

Each class has its own skills, how can u compare individually and judge heal totem the most effective and usefull of all? If so, players would be complaining about Shamans and not BDs or whatever. It seems obvious to me.

If i had the choice i would choose totem heal over secret link to heal me ^^ #personalopinion

1 totem in can't heal all pt member in arena or DG if split grup, specially when 5v5....1 secret link yes....so?

If i need to choise i want ridicolus cd for a perfect circle of stun...ohh yes...^^personalopinion :good:

So i want return in main topic.... I hope GM change 2 point of new skill: CD and Instant HP (ok no full HP...but upgrade some)

Edited by Logrimy

Each class has its own skills, how can u compare individually and judge heal totem the most effective and usefull of all? If so, players would be complaining about Shamans and not BDs or whatever. It seems obvious to me.

Yes, of course skills can be analyzed in separate if you take into account the benefit that each brings to their respective class, u will see the ones is consider the best. Simple to me. People have complainning about BDs even before the last update, focus was cs and passive skill affecting other skills beyond normal atk.

What i really mean it's: for this updt, devs focusing in buffs/debuffs to make new bosses and dg less hard. I remember in last hallow event lv 26 was almos impossible for those players with amp under +8 and that starts a lot of complains on fórum. Skills are directed to pve too, not only pvp side. Hope u inderstood my pov and sorry for the porr english. :good:

Thanks for using "party" exemple considering the game is team based, Let's think together?

Paladins low heal + area stum 

BDs have shield of protection

Druids have much stun in addition to heal.

Priest shield of protection and heal

Rangers have area stun

Mage (Im not goind to consider.. cause I never consider)

What about MCs classes? while necromancers work +/- like priests...Shamans have heal totem and ..? Rogues, Dks, Barbarians don't have immunity or healing or area stun for more than 1. (Im not going to talk about warlocks too)

impossible to compare druid x shaman only.. The fact is that the grass on the neighbor is always greener.

Edited by Majestrix

Pssst, I've got links for the second episode of testing, you want some?

PC http://files.warspear-online.com/client/warspear.exe
Android http://files.warspear-online.com/client/warspear.apk

Yes, of course skills can be analyzed in separate if you take into account the benefit that each brings to their respective class, u will see the ones is consider the best. Simple to me. People have complainning about BDs even before the last update, focus was cs and passive skill affecting other skills beyond normal atk.

What i really mean it's: for this updt, devs focusing in buffs/debuffs to make new bosses and dg less hard. I remember in last hallow event lv 26 was almos impossible for those players with amp under +8 and that starts a lot of complains on fórum. Skills are directed to pve too, not only pvp side. Hope u inderstood my pov and sorry for the porr english. :good:

The post above may be applied for both situations

Are we gonna really start this?

K here we go...

First of all don't say Mage, lel, Mages were till this very update so underpowered in most opinions.

AoE stun? Dark Circle, and it as apparently stronger and more guaranteed than Song. AoE roots is just like Earthquake, I don't think there is a major difference.

Lemme add Necro's Panic and Acid Rain and Warlock's Pool of Darkness, those work like Banner in slowing down.

So don't act like poor MCs don't have AoE stuff. MCs have been winning wars in several servers for a long time since the latest skill update, although before that your excuse was that Elves outnumber MCs, but after that update, suddenly Elves became "lazy". :P

And everyone who's got to kill Elm was an MC; I still didn't see or hear of any Elves killing Elm till now.

Very Good Kronk!*Throws cookie for Kronk to catch in his mouth* :3

but uh Shaman is nice accept heal totem radius isn't Huge so all you gotta do is walk out of both of the dang radius and you don't get a slow down effect nor can it the healer stays to stay kill you and also Shamans Earthqauke isn't a Aoe cus if it doesn't work in pvp or arena.... But I mean if you talkin just Wars mc are Gona get creamed cus mages and there pts can just walk up and spread Mc I won't participate

Are we gonna really start this?

K here we go...

First of all don't say Mage, lel, Mages were till this very update so underpowered in most opinions.

AoE stun? Dark Circle, and it as apparently stronger and more guaranteed than Song. AoE roots is just like Earthquake, I don't think there is a major difference.

Lemme add Necro's Panic and Acid Rain and Warlock's Pool of Darkness, those work like Banner in slowing down.

So don't act like poor MCs don't have AoE stuff. MCs have been winning wars in several servers for a long time since the latest skill update, although before that your excuse was that Elves outnumber MCs, but after that update, suddenly Elves became "lazy". :P

And everyone who's got to kill Elm was an MC; I still didn't see or hear of any Elves killing Elm till now.

Its true Warlock "Dark Circle" is stronger and more guaranteed than "Forest Song", but see the duration of both skill pls.. How long "Forest Song" sleep you in place,, and how long "Dark Circle" stun u in place..

Anyway i don't think "Forest Song" would miss if u cast it in right place, the only reason they miss is because "position glitch" where the player/mobs u see is not at the same place as where u see at your screen.. i think u know this well.. its like when u kite mobs and get hit by too many mobs.. u get stuck at cross cause your character is not actualy at cross.. 

About ELM Kill.. MCs only kill Elm once when they 1st time update, Elm HP was 1,5m and the adds mobs damage is not as hard as now.. and then after they update it become 3m hp,, MCs never get kill anymore..

Check the new druid skill how much it heals :)

An actual def skill for pala.. Wish it was passive teehee... Really looking fwd of it being a good skill.... We really need it...and hope sacred shield get fix so I can finish my full support build lol

can you pls translat the fix skills here , to English 

The translation will be available only on the day of the release, sorry.

I can't log on with shaman.....Logrimy not in list...why?

Probably, some chars were lost when the base was transferred to the test server...

I mean Shamans already have Healing Totem that over-heals all heal skills in the game by very far, and surprisingly it wasn't limited along with the rest of AoE skills.

And you want another strong healing skill? The point of that skill is to increase the maximum HP of the character before it gets to the fight, it's not actually a straight heal skill. Like HP scrolls you know, if already lost HP, they are not much effective. You use them before you get into the fight and profit. And as far as I know, the max HP increase is pretty decent, forgot the numbers tho.

But that's none of my business. :snorlax:

Glad, 1 question : I see how u talk about Shaman's heal totem, did u think how would a it be without this skill? Obviously not. I agree we do not need +1 healing skill, we need +1 stun in my personal opinion. but if dont, so that needs be a decent skill.

I see 3 shamans here defending their skill, while all others are elves so this discussion will never be fair and ends here. I'm just surprised y'all don't play in MCs if it's so freaking awesome  :)

Necro new skill is useless now, it used to be 22% attack increase and now only 12% at level 4. Noone is going to be stupid enough to spend 3 points on a skill which gives the same bonus as a permanent level 8 guild bonus. Also mental pit CD increased to 30 seconds. Guess I will really have to invest only on my warlock from now on.

Edited by nabnecro

I wanted to say Dear Developers: 

What exactly I've found by gotten experience on your TEST server?

Tested rogue's absolute reflexes skill and

Now I admit, Absolute reflexes which been improved and changed by your

golden hands is FINE now.

I can explain, with my main dodge 38.4 reflexes with 4/4 gives me 9 more dodge

Now i can evade alot of attacks, and its not only about auto attacks but 

ALSO ABOUT to AVOID A SKILLS ATTACKS as hatred

HAMSTRING and COUNTERS +

AUTOATTACKS

not just before, 3 autoattacks or 3 negative dots.

And time it lasts seems fine.

Wanting to use reflexes? Wanting to live longer?

Then wear everything with dodge and study dodge skill 5/5

and reflexes 4/4.

I tried it on TEST server and such Absolute reflexes combined with main DODGE

is seems fair and smart enough

THANKS you DEVELOPERS

:good: I think devs team has someone with brains, kiss him/her please

For this nice Absolute reflexes changes. Just nice guys. i said what i wanted. thanks. :aggressive:

Edited by Yoaraiame Kotowaru

Necro new skill is useless now, it used to be 22% attack increase and now only 12% at level 4. Noone is going to be stupid enough to spend 3 points on a skill which gives the same bonus as a permanent level 8 guild bonus. Also mental pit CD increased to 30 seconds. Guess I will really have to invest only on my warlock from now on.

dude there is no better skill for necro support from expert anyway so now 4/4 mental pit and new skill will be best choice instead of infection...

dude there is no better skill for necro support from expert anyway so now 4/4 mental pit and new skill will be best choice instead of infection...

pit 4 and panic 4 is way better than pit 4 and new skill 4. 12% attack increase at the expense of 3 skill points really is not worth.

Edited by nabnecro

please explain

opteud.png

4vk47a.png

It's only a visual issue. Totem healed the character, but it wasn't displayed and technically it was okay. We've already fixed it.